Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
Wow..........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #382
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default My photos

I like to create art thats abit different.
StrongButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StrongButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #383
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I've been a lil slacking lately, but if anyone is bored on facebook feel free to check out my photo page. I don't have much posted yet, but I'd welcome any comments and critiques.

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalSilversPhotography
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #384
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

here in the south, i know for sure, maybe it's common all over this big beautiful world of ours, ... folks like to leave the chimney, ... just sitting there in the wide open space, ... the house is gone but the chimney remains. sometimes vines and such will be growing out the top. i want to photograph the chimneys. make a book. find the story behind each one. i have a few pictures but not on the computer. i need to do that!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #385
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:

StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Photos

I just put some more work on my site. Check it out Qconnection on photobucket and click Angels among us and click on picture to view the entire pic. Enjoy!
Old 01-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #386
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongButch View Post
I just put some more work on my site. Check it out Qconnection on photobucket and click Angels among us and click on picture to view the entire pic. Enjoy!
Oh they're lovely, really very nice. Maybe you could add a link to your photobucket page in your signature for convenience? You have to know a little about photobucket to find your way to your beautiful photography. I just went to my own profile there and inserted your Qconnection where my own profile name was in the url to see your photos but not everyone knows to do that. You really have a nice commercial/studio style with some gorgeous photography. I like it a lot.

Now, having said that =) coincidentally enough, I have a couple angel photos that I too just uploaded to my photoblog the other day! There must be something in the air right now... the ARE all around us.
Here's a link to mine if anyone is interested in seeing them: http://faireunvoeu.wordpress.com/201...alking-higher/ << It's clickable ... Walking Higher. I loved them and that moment so much, I'm going back later this week with some film to do it properly.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #387
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:

Default Photos

Thank you. Your work is very nice as well. Thanks for the link. If your ever in Ga let me know I love to shoot with people. I shot those outside. I am going to put up some of my studio stuff soon. Keep checking ill keep checking your site as well. I will be opening a gallery on my property in a few weeks and if your interested we can talk about maybe hanging some of your work in my gallery to. Happy shooting!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #388
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I agree vintage , strongs work is amazing ~~ i'm going to check ur out as well.. keep clicking ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2013, 04:07 PM   #389
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

So I've been lax on taking pictures. However, I have been busy on eBay purchasing pictures. These ones (will post when I'm back home) are from the 1930-40s and are of women dressed as men (playing poker, smoking stogies and the like). I'm not sure if they were done just for a "lark" or a statement of butch identity but I do like them. If I ever get to build my man cave, I want these on the walls.

Fun stuff for the day: I saw this and all I could think was "Mmmmmmm.... photogs are spicy and crunchy!"

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #390
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
I've been a lil slacking lately, but if anyone is bored on facebook feel free to check out my photo page. I don't have much posted yet, but I'd welcome any comments and critiques.

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalSilversPhotography
dixie,

I like your photos and your relationship status. lol!
Old 02-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #391
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
dixie,

I like your photos and your relationship status. lol!
Thank you!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #392
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Default My photography

I go through spurts with my photography. I get really into it for a few years and then drop off for a while.

Here's one of my photos and a link to some of my older stuff:

http://s51.beta.photobucket.com/user...ok/Photography

Old 11-08-2014, 07:45 AM   #393
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cheers for Queers

You may, or not, be aware of this project/book? Or, maybe you're in it?

http://butchfemmephotoproject.com
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 08:09 AM   #394
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post

Not in it but love, love this project. I had forgotten about it, thanks for the reminder. What a fantastic validation of butch and femme!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #395
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post

I had forgotten where I first read about it until you posted this. Here is the current info:

"Update on the Butch/Femme Photo Project
It’s coming! It’s coming! This December, we’re going to be able to get printed copies of the Butch/Femme Photo Project book by Wendi Kali.

The culmination of the last few years of my life is about to happen. Yesterday I signed a publishing contract with an indie publisher here in Portland, Oregon called Blue Skirt Productions. They are going to publish the Butch/Femme Photo Project book!

I can’t even begin to explain how excited I am about this. I know that when I finally hold a copy of that book in my hands, I just might cry. I’ve put my heart and soul into this body of work and couldn’t be more proud of the way it’s turned out.

The publisher is shooting for a December 15th release date and a release party is in the works. I will post the info about all of that and let you know where you can get your copy just as soon as I have all of that information.

My sincere thanks and tremendous gratitude to all of those who have supported me through this journey. It’s truly been an amazing

Here’s part of the announcement by the publisher made this week:

Blue Skirt Productions is excited to announce our next publication: The Butch/Femme Photo Project, by photographer Wendi Kali.

The impetus of The Butch/Femme Project revealed itself many years ago, as Kali struggled with her own identity in her teens. She used books as her lifeline to others who were as confused as she was, but she had a hard time finding books that gave modern, personal perspectives of identity.

I am excited about this project as a friend of Wendi’s and as a participant. This book is filled with beautiful photography of a diverse group of people. Super, super proud of Wendi and excited to see the finished product.

This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported license."

November 7, 2014
http://www.butchtastic.net

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: