Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Thinking Harder

View Poll Results: Please follow Instructions in OP...
US - Alaska 0 0%
US - Pacifc – Wa, Or, Ca 22 16.67%
US - Mountain – MT, Id, WY 1 0.76%
US - West central – Nd, Sd, Ne, Ks, Mo, Ia, Mn 10 7.58%
US - Great Lakes – Wi, Mi, Il, In, Oh, Mi 13 9.85%
US - South West – NV, UT, Co, AZ, NM, Tx 12 9.09%
US - West South – OK, Ar, La 4 3.03%
US - Middle South – Ky, Tn, Ms Al 6 4.55%
US - South Atlantic – Wv, Va, Nc, Sc, Ga, Fl 16 12.12%
US - East Coast – Nh, Me, Ma, Nh, Vt, Ri, Ct, Ny, Nj, Pa, De, Md, Dc 21 15.91%
Pacific Islands/Hawaii (US) 2 1.52%
Caribbean/Central America/Mexico 1 0.76%
Philippines/Micronesia 0 0%
South America 0 0%
Canada East 7 5.30%
Canada West 5 3.79%
UK/Ireland 7 5.30%
Continental and Northern Europe 0 0%
North Africa 0 0%
South Africa 1 0.76%
Middle East/West Asia 0 0%
East Asia 1 0.76%
SE Asia 0 0%
India/Packistan 0 0%
Australia/NZ 3 2.27%
Other - please state region not listed 0 0%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2014, 07:43 PM   #21
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I was born in ky but georgia is all I remember and where I spent most of my life.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #22
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

So, HB, you're getting your data. What are you going to do with it? What's your theory(ies)?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:27 PM   #23
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

So, HB, you're getting your data. What are you going to do with it? What are you curious about? What are theories (about what?)?

Old 10-23-2014, 09:44 PM   #24
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

It's only 66 people.... Very small data set...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:07 AM   #25
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Well if you keep the post on the front page, people like me (with short attention spans) can....oh yeah, chime in
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:37 AM   #26
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Oh, I know. I just noticed that you hadn't said on the first page what you wanted to discuss, specifically. You mentioned that you are looking for regional differences. It's cool if you are waiting for more to respond until you open that conversation. Or maybe you were just interested in where people live? I dunno...I am looking forward to the discussion (of whatever it is)!

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 11:09 AM   #27
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I'm kind of going to ask certain things when I see enough data. It has to do with concepts of "manners", masculine -feminine interactions, "respect", humour and dating rituals. But I'm going to leave off that for a while till I see more about what the demographics are... Family of origin plays a lot into that as well, which as going to be my next question lol
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 11:12 AM   #28
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

MelC Well the poll is on the front page ? Just to the left. "Latest poll" no? Or have people stopped seeing that part of the page...
Obviously, if you didn't see that, then perhaps people don't see that bit of the page... Fair nuff.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #29
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I was born and raised in Chicago
Seems I've spent the last 8 years like a gypsy and it has to stop
I'm ready to settle down in my forever place

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 03:15 PM   #30
traumaqueen

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
that grrl
Relationship Status:
happily occupied and awfully engaged.

traumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputationtraumaqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I was born and raised in Chicago
Seems I've spent the last 8 years like a gypsy and it has to stop
I'm ready to settle down in my forever place
Originally Chicagoland as well.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #31
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well, I'm kind of going to ask certain things when I see enough data. It has to do with concepts of "manners", masculine -feminine interactions, "respect", humour and dating rituals. But I'm going to leave off that for a while till I see more about what the demographics are... Family of origin plays a lot into that as well, which as going to be my next question lol
She's studying us in the wild.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #32
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Indeed. Before studying primates, I had to make an ethogram of noted behaviours before I could come up with a hypothesis and select one of those behaviour to study to prove or disprove it.

Quote:
An ethogram is a catalogue or inventory of behaviours or actions exhibited by an animal used in ethology. The behaviours in an ethogram are usually defined to be mutually exclusive and objective, avoiding subjectivity and functional inference as to their possible purpose.
So.... just watching....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 03:11 AM   #33
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Just bumping to keep on front page as Mel C suggested...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 08:44 AM   #34
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was born in Florida, then adopted at 3 months and taken to Savannah, Georgia, where I was raised, so I consider myself a "native Savannian". The area South of the North Carolina outter banks, along the coast and all the way to the beaches of the Georgia/Florida state line is frequently referred to as the Southern "Lowcountry", and we have our own distinctive culture and unique Southern drawl (particularly those from the Charleston and Savannah areas). I should say that neither of my parents (adopted) are from the South. My father (second generation Chinese) was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, and my mother (second generation Swedish) is from the Mississippi River area in southwestern Illinois. They met and married while both were in college at the University of Illinois (Champagne/Urbana). From what I have learned from the non-identifying information about my birth parents, my blood lineage comes from southeast Georgia (again, the "lowcountry") and is of Irish/Native American blood.

I left Savannah when I joined the military and only went back to live in Savannah briefly, after I was discharged. I've lived all over the country, during my lifetime, from Florida (Jax) to Maine, Louisiana (northern), Iowa/Illinois, both southern and northern California and now Nevada. Still, my heartstrings are attached to Savannah and if it were not for the heat, humidity and bugs, I would want to go back. I miss the South, but I can't seem to reconcile myself to living with all of those things. I'll always be a Southern Boy at heart, tho.

The wife and I are pondering the Pacific Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Montana, etc.), now that we are both retired. I think a road trip may be in order for us to explore that soon.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #35
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Default Bumping to front page

thats all... Just a bit of a hip jostle...
Old 10-27-2014, 04:47 PM   #36
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

There are 4,883 members today. I know some no longer come here and some don't post and some were a flash in the pan...

but if 20% of the people are still here and read... that's 1000 people. I doubt that many read and post regularly, lets say 20%... that's still 200 people. 100 have responded to the poll.

be a mate and let us know where your voice has had it's most influence in it's values and ideas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 05:34 PM   #37
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I have spent all of my life in Ohio (except for a year living outside of Houston, TX) and just moved to Atlanta, GA last month.

People seem generally more friendly here. It surprised me when I walked into a Walgreens and three people welcomed me. It happens wherever I go. My girlfriend and I went back to Ohio this past weekend and she made the comment that our customer service sucked and people weren't as friendly. I had to agree with her. However, this friendliness does not include Atlanta drivers (They scare me).
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2014, 08:12 PM   #38
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I was born in Connecticut, but we returned to NYC, my father's place of origin, immediately thereafter. My mother was from Albany, NY. My family moved around a great deal during my early years but kept circling back to NYC. We landed in a L.I. suburb of NYC where I stayed until I left for greener pastures in NYC as a young teenager. I signed the lease on my first NYC apartment at 17, so I think I have a right to call myself a native New Yorker.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:43 AM   #39
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

You are trouble, mrs....
Old 10-30-2014, 06:51 AM   #40
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Born in New Mexico. It was hard to find steady work for my Dad so we traveled to where the work was.

After the divorce my new Dad was military so we followed him to Spain. My most socially forming years were spent in Europe. Which is why I think I don't fit in.

So at twelve came back to US. Hated coming back here. France will always be home for me. ALWAYS and forever.

Spent 20 more years in NM. Whining the whole time. Spent 8 in Hawaii. But still I feel displaced. No one gets me. Even my college professor mentioned I was European based on how I play cards.... how funny is that!?!?

My gypsy blood is strong. Suits my peasant genes perfect.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: