Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 06-20-2015, 12:00 PM   #21
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default a man who farts in church sits in his own pew!

It has still been some time since I have gone to church service, mass. As a Catholic this bothers me, yet I have not " fixed it or myself". My beliefs and love for my faith have not changed, I think this started with me being angry with God some time ago. I don't even remember why now.

Now I have no idea where to start.... and when I think about ~fixing~ going back to mass I slight it off as having no time or energy to face my sins. They are not of the mortal kind, but they are my sins and I need for my inner soul, to get this right in my life. I think I will plan a trip back where I was raised, and go to church there. I have always loved that church......just sitting in the pews there is calming, and like home. Yeah, this is what I need. Thanks for the space to make my words visual, it sure is different than having them spin in my head. Yes, a trip home is I need!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2015, 01:59 PM   #22
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dear Lord...

Thank you for the life i live and the love in it.

I am so grateful for my blessings, and i raise all of my worries to you, and let go of them for you to do as you see fit.

Help me to lead a life doing your work, so that others may see your love shine through me.

Amen
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 12:06 AM   #23
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Prayer request for my mom..she is having some serious health problems.
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 08:03 PM   #24
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

At some of the hardest times in my life, i've leaned on God and prayer. Recently, i found myself lost. I didn't know where to turn. Again i turned to prayer. But, something amazing happened that i want to share.

I not only prayed, i hit my knees in my bedroom, in the quiet, by myself, in earnest need for help. God swiftly came to my rescue. He eased my pain, He dried my tears, He comforted me like no other. Suddenly i was ok, suddenly everything was clear and when i stood up i was whole and a smile came on my face that had not been there in awhile. He gave me what i needed the most...He gave me grace and peace.

I have lost a lot on my life....my father, brother and recently my uncle who was my God Father. Sometimes this world is too much to even comprehend. Loss feels that it comes at every turn. But, He is always there, just waiting to comfort and put His arms around us. Through the good times and the bad.

I am blessed to remember that. I am blessed to reach to Him for strength and guidance and direction. Those here on this thread, you know what i'm talking about. We are all blessed. Let's not forget (especially me) that prayer will get us through.

I hope your families are well and healthy and good things for all this coming year. I have a very good feeling about 2016!!

Happy New Year.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 08:15 PM   #25
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I received a lovely new cross this Christmas from my wife...it is sterling silver on a "chain" made from lepidolite. The mineral brings comfort and healing peace; which I have had such a hard time finding this year.

With God the center of our lives and marriage, there is nothing we cannot get through together.

Gods love and peace to you all, now and in the coming year.

P.s. It is wonderful to see you princessbelle.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2015, 08:17 PM   #26
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I received a lovely new cross this Christmas from my wife...it is sterling silver on a "chain" made from lepidolite. The mineral brings comfort and healing peace; which I have had such a hard time finding this year.

With God the center of our lives and marriage, there is nothing we cannot get through together.

Gods love and peace to you all, now and in the coming year.

P.s. It is wonderful to see you princessbelle.
Oh congrats on your gift it sounds beautiful. I've been wanting a cross. I have a necklace i wear that my youngest bought me long ago. That reminds me that i need a cross for it. Now is the perfect time. I agree with what you wrote.

It's good to see you too. It's good to be back. God Bless.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2016, 11:10 PM   #27
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

God bless Mother Angelica. RIP. This deeply affects me having known her love, strength and kindness that she freely gave throughout the world. I pray for her gentle soul.
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2016, 12:02 PM   #28
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I believe in a God. My understanding and experience of God is not static. Gratefully it has changed from what I was taught at a very young age. Many of you know that I am now in seminary. Still my ideas of what I believe are examined and shift a bit, or not.

I am certain of this, being human is a gift and what I do with my life matters. I think all of us, no matter our gender, color, class, nationality, religion or non-believer status, we all have the desire to be loved and to love. To be loved could also be translated to mean accepted, to be heard.

I don't believe you must be a Christian to be of God. I do believe it is time to seriously consider what all of us can bring to the table of humanity, to all living entities, and nature.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2017, 09:47 AM   #29
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

We have an ongoing church attendance stalemate, as the only church she is interested in is the only church i DON'T like

It's Lakewood, church, not gonna lie.

Anyway, we don't go anywhere because i can't get on board with the Osteen doctrine, and this morning she had the service on TV and i just had to go in there with this whole counter-sermon right at the end...

Joel was exhorting the congregation not to give up if their dreams were delayed, if "the promises they were standing on, the things they were believing for" did not happen right away

What? No. Unless the promise you mean is your redemption.

I used to attend Lakewood! With my other ex who was also susceptible. I put my foot down that time too when Vistoria told a story about a lady whose faith was wavering because she was "believing for a family" but she hadn't found a man yet.

Victoria explained that she told the lady to believe harder and she got a man and a baby, too, and if she could you can, too!

WHAT? NO.

You're not making a deal with God! You are gratefully accepting mercy that you will never deserve, is what I learned.

Anyway, Second Baptist came on next and THEIR whole sermon was on Job.

I see what you did there, God.

(ETA: channel has been changed)
Old 11-09-2017, 08:43 AM   #30
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Thanks be to God for blessings received, and for foolish wants unanswered.

I sit here at the rise of the Sun, so grateful for a warm home and a loving heart to share it with.

For the person who repped a prior post, thank you for bringing this thread back to my attention.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2020, 04:57 PM   #31
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!