Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

If there is ever found to be a "gay gene", watch how fast the forced pregnancy folks (or as some call them: right-to-lifers) decide abortion is actually a sacrament and that they were wrong to try to get the abortion law overturned by the Supreme Court. Legislators in states with more restrictions will change them lickety-split.

It is a scary fucking world out there these days.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #42
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST Reputation

This is a female doctor? Wow... She's probably a Christian. You'd think that males would be doing this kind of ridiculous devolving, but no, even worse, a woman!
Chinajewelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinajewelry View Post
This is a female doctor? Wow... She's probably a Christian. You'd think that males would be doing this kind of ridiculous devolving, but no, even worse, a woman!
This is quite the statement. There are many Christians on this site that would not and do not condone this.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 01:11 AM   #44
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

It's also two years ago and I'd like to see what's happened since.
I kept telling people if they were born that way or chose it was moot. I personally choose my sexuality. I *could* be with a bloke as it would not cause my vagina to explode or my head to split open. I had so-so sex with men. Meh. Sort of like a small black and white tv compared to 4o inch flat screen with surround sound, like it is with butches, but it was ok.

And it doesn't make my skin fall off and my sinuses to spontaneously combust to do phone sex and web work as a job while I study. 99% of the customers is men! though I do get a few women! and the odd butch (thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you those butches who feel it's ok to pay for phone or websex, you bring a relief to my day!! <3 )
But I choose to be with females. And I don't think my birth has any bloody rational reason for my choice. If it was really acceptable I wouldn't have to say "oh I'm sorry, I was born this way, I can't help being a nasty pervert"

Anyway blah blah. Riding my ranty pony tonight I see lol
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: