Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I think Bolton waited to release his book instead of testifying to make a few bucks ~ it's not a crime what he did , why not anybody would have, personally I rather get a charge out of the timing on the books release. besides the book, ohh my my my "Donny Dolly Hands " is having a very bad day ! He's already taken to tweeting his narcissistic anger. Did you all hear that TRUMP and his lover Putin had another swat sticker that they have been using. !! I want to buy Bolton's book so bad , but it will be sold out too fast. I am going to try though ~ I have my credit card ready
Old 06-18-2020, 05:21 PM   #4182
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I want to buy Bolton's book so bad , but it will be sold out too fast. I am going to try though ~ I have my credit card ready
Can you pre-order it on Amazon?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:36 PM   #4183
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Can you pre-order it on Amazon?
I have no idea I've never done business on amazon before ~ sometimes when a web site is very popular they seem more like they can be targeted.
Old 06-19-2020, 06:02 AM   #4184
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default CBS News reporter Paula Reid asked President Donald Trump a hard question on Thursday, one that more journalists should ask him...

Thursday at the end of a round table discussion with governors on the reopening of America’s small businesses, Reid tried to get the president to answer one more very pertinent question: “Why do you keep hiring people that you believe are wackos and liars?”

The President did not answer Paula’s Question.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 06:19 AM   #4185
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default In case you missed this on Rachel Madow's show last night..

Senior State Department Official Resigns Over Trump’s Response To Racial Injustice

Taylor, 30, was the youngest person and first black woman to serve as assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs in the State Department. In her resignation letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, obtained by the Post, Taylor said the president’s “comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans” had “cut sharply against my core values and convictions.” "Moments of upheaval can change you, shift the trajectory of your life, and mold your character,” wrote Taylor, who has served with the Trump administration since its first day in January 2017. “I must follow the dictates of my conscience and resign as Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs.”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 03:43 PM   #4186
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default WH press secretary says she'll attend Trump's Tulsa rally, but won't wear a mask..

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Friday that she would be among the administration officials attending President Trump’s reelection rally in Tulsa, Okla., on Saturday, but she will not be wearing a mask recommended to help stop the spread of COVID-19.

“It’s a personal choice. I won’t be wearing a mask and I can’t speak for my colleagues,” McEnany said of her plans.

Asked by CNN’s Jim Acosta whether she was forgoing a mask out of deference to the president, who has disdained them, McEnany said she was confident that she was not infected by the virus.

Keep telling yourself that you idiot, I'm sure the cure to this deadly virus is "Positive Thinking"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2020, 09:38 AM   #4187
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Friday that she would be among the administration officials attending President Trump’s reelection rally in Tulsa, Okla., on Saturday, but she will not be wearing a mask recommended to help stop the spread of COVID-19.

“It’s a personal choice. I won’t be wearing a mask and I can’t speak for my colleagues,” McEnany said of her plans.

Asked by CNN’s Jim Acosta whether she was forgoing a mask out of deference to the president, who has disdained them, McEnany said she was confident that she was not infected by the virus.

Keep telling yourself that you idiot, I'm sure the cure to this deadly virus is "Positive Thinking"
And to think everyone else was figuring on a vaccine to be the cure!
Old 06-22-2020, 03:34 PM   #4188
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default The lower-than-expected turnout at the comeback rally left Trump fuming..

NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump's return to the campaign trail was designed to show strength and enthusiasm heading into the critical final months before an election that will decide whether he remains in the White House.

Instead, his weekend rally in Oklahoma highlighted growing vulnerabilities and crystallized a divisive reelection message that largely ignores broad swaths of voters — independents, suburban women and people of color — who could play a crucial role in choosing Trump or Democratic challenger Joe Biden.

“There’s really only one strategy left for him, and that is to propel that rage and anger and try to split the society and see if he can have a tribal leadership win here,” former Trump adviser-turned-critic Anthony Scaramucci said on CNN's “Reliable Sources.”
Old 06-22-2020, 04:05 PM   #4189
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Chris Wallace Chews Out Trump Adviser For Denying Reality Of 'Empty' Tulsa Rally..

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace on Sunday pressed Trump campaign adviser Mercedes Schlapp about the underwhelming turnout at President Donald Trump’s rally in Oklahoma and shot down her attempts to “deny the reality of what happened” with spin.

In an interview with Schlapp on “Fox News Sunday,” Wallace noted Trump’s claim that one million people requested tickets for his Tulsa campaign event, and pointed out that the campaign planned for massive turnout by establishing an outdoor overflow section at the city’s 19,200 capacity BOK Center. The Tulsa Fire Department estimated roughly 6,200 people ultimately attended the event, and Trump’s planned remarks at the outdoor area were canceled at the last minute when the space went mostly unused.

Schlapp, echoing talking points pushed by Trump campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh and manager Brad Parscale, sought to pin the blame on protesters for the lackluster turnout, claiming they blocked pathways. Journalists at the event denied seeing any attendees blocked from entering the venue.

“The fact is, the president talks about the attendance at his events ... how he can fill an arena, and that Joe Biden can’t. He didn’t fill an arena last night,” Wallace interjected. “And you guys were so far off that you had planned an outdoor rally and there wasn’t an overflow crowd.”

“Protesters did not stop people from coming to that rally. The fact is, people did not show up.” Schlapp doubled down, claiming protesters “absolutely” affected turnout and that millions watched the event online. She continued: “I’d love to see a Joe Biden rally. Let’s bring it on because there is no comparison.” “Those people that knew that they wanted to be there physically present with the president,” she added. “They joined us, and they’re family-oriented individuals who wanted to come out and be with us.”

“Mercedes, please don’t filibuster,” Wallace interrupted. “We’re showing pictures here, and it shows big, empty areas. Frankly, it makes you guys look silly when you deny the reality of what happened.”
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2020, 04:12 PM   #4190
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Coronavirus: Lifting Canada’s border closure still too risky, Trudeau says...

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Monday said Canada is not in a rush to open its borders “too quickly,” as doing so may spark a second wave of coronavirus cases.

Speaking to the media on Monday, he said he understands the border closures are frustrating, but “if we take steps too quickly, if we are not sure of what we’re doing at each stage, we risk hitting a second wave … and having to close our economy again.”

Trudeau said he would “like to see a return to international travel so we can get people coming and supporting our local communities and seeing business travel pick up again.”

He added that before that happens, “we need to make sure we are keeping Canadians safe.”

In March, during the height of the coronavirus pandemic, Canada closed its land border with the U.S. and many airports to international flights. That means that with the exception of immediate family, Canada currently restricts all foreigners from visiting the country for non-essential travel.
Old 06-22-2020, 04:55 PM   #4191
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
This woman is absolutely amazing and her Monopoly metaphor is genius. She is a genius. And the information, priceless. And heartbreaking. And deplorable.

JONES: As far as I'm concerned, they could burn this bitch to the ground. And they are lucky that what black people are looking for is equality and not revenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
For anyone interested, here is a link to Kimberly Jones being interviewed by Trevor Noah. She is so incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1k9...dwjiUJf-wVAFKs
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2020, 05:32 PM   #4192
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Tom Brady touts unproven immune supplement after defying NFLPA's COVID-19 advice against holding workouts..

As Florida grapples with a COVID-19 spike and the NFLPA advises players to stand down, Tom Brady met with some of his Bucs teammates Tuesday morning for a workout at a Tampa prep school.

He then promoted an immune supplement from his TB12 product line on his Instagram page.

Brady posted pictures of a Tuesday workout that included Rob Gronkowski on an Instagram story. The Tampa Bay Times reports that at least a dozen of his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates joined him on a football field at Tampa’s Berkeley Preparatory School at 7 a.m. and worked out for two hours.

Cheaters gotta cheat!
Old 06-25-2020, 07:59 AM   #4193
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Trump family tries to block publication of book by president's niece – report

The New York Times said that a request for a temporary restraining order had been filed by Trump’s brother, Robert Trump, in Queens county surrogate’s court in New York, which handled the estate of the deceased family patriarch, Fred Trump. The court papers say that Mary Trump had previously signed a non-disclosure agreement and that the book violates its terms, the newspaper reported.

Mary Trump’s Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man is set to be released in July and has already created a storm of media coverage based solely on the publisher’s notes describing its content as explaining the inner workings of “one of the world’s most powerful and dysfunctional families”.
Old 06-25-2020, 03:45 PM   #4194
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Bolton Says House Should Have Investigated Trump for Impeachable Actions Beyond Ukraine...

John R. Bolton, the former national security adviser, says in his new book that the House in its impeachment inquiry should have investigated President Trump not just for pressuring Ukraine to incriminate his domestic foes but for a variety of instances when he sought to intervene in law enforcement matters for political reasons.

It's too bad that Bolton picked being a profiteer over a patriot!
Perhaps had the House had that information, at the time of the impeachment hearing, the bum would of been removed from office by now!
Old 06-25-2020, 04:04 PM   #4195
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
John R. Bolton, the former national security adviser, says in his new book that the House in its impeachment inquiry should have investigated President Trump not just for pressuring Ukraine to incriminate his domestic foes but for a variety of instances when he sought to intervene in law enforcement matters for political reasons.

It's too bad that Bolton picked being a profiteer over a patriot!
Perhaps had the House had that information, at the time of the impeachment hearing, the bum would of been removed from office by now!
If John Bolton was expecting his book tour to go smoothly, he was sadly mistaken.

Fox News host Martha McCallum asked Bolton, “Isn’t it a shirking of duty to not step up in that moment, given how strongly you felt about what was going on?”

Her colleague, Brett Baier, pressed Bolton, “Don’t you feel some responsibility now that you’re saying [Trump] should have been impeached on other things, but you never piped up?”

Joy Behar of “The View” noted that Bolton worked for Trump for 17 months, but “never said a word until someone gave you $2 million to write a book about it.”

“View” co-host Sunny Hostin asked, “Help me understand why your silence is not complicity?”

CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer chided Bolton by saying, “You chose not to [testify to Congress under oath]. Instead, you wanted to wait until you could get your, quote, $2 million advance for your book.”
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 06:42 PM   #4196
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post A Tanzanian Miner Became a Millionaire Overnight

Saniniu Laizer, 52, poses with two precious tanzanite gemstones. They're among the biggest found in Tanzania.

A Tanzanian miner became a millionaire overnight. He says he wants to use his new riches to build a school near his home.

Source: Insider.com
Date: June 25, 2020
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 06:42 PM   #4197
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Homoe ~ I SAW THE VIEW TOO !! it was awesome the way the ladies handled Bolton . Now today the serial liar from the WH abruptly cut off coronavirus research funding ~ Can you believe that. he needs to be taken out of the white house NOW not in November ~ he's becoming extremely vicious ~ I've said it before and I can't help but feel he hates AMERICA ! I also have noticed people that are followers of TRUMP make no sense at all. I wouldn't trust a trumpette
Old 06-25-2020, 08:51 PM   #4198
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Judge rejects Trump family attempt to block publication of niece Mary Trump’s tell-all book..

Update:

A New York judge on Thursday rejected on jurisdictional grounds a legal effort by President Donald Trump’s brother to halt the publication next month of a tell-all book by the president’s niece, Mary Trump — but the brother’s lawyer said the case will be refiled in another court.

The ruling in Queens County Surrogate’s Court by Judge Peter Kelly came just two days Trump’s brother, Robert Trump, said in a court filing that Mary Trump would be violating a nondisclosure agreement if the book is published.

The president himself recently said that his niece, who is the daughter of his late older brother Fred Trump Jr., is subject to the nondisclosure agreement, and is “not allowed to write a book.”

I had missed this tidbit, but thankfully a fellow BF planet bud clued me in to it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 09:29 AM   #4199
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

ICC
Sometimes we are a bullwark.

In its hour of need, confronting one of the toughest crises in its history, the International Criminal Court has turned to one of its earliest and staunchest allies: Canada.

The war-crimes court in The Hague is facing a sharp escalation in pressure from U.S. President Donald Trump, and this time it is personal. Earlier this month, Mr. Trump authorized a range of punishments, from asset freezes to travel bans, against any court employee who assists in an investigation of U.S. soldiers or security agents.

As many as 40 Canadians – including the court’s President himself – could potentially be exposed to the U.S. sanctions. But that didn’t stop the Canadian government from joining 66 other countries in rallying around the court this week. In a joint statement, without explicitly naming Mr. Trump, they vowed to stand up to the threats.

“I know where Canadian hearts will be on this,” said the ICC’s President, Justice Chile Eboe-Osuji. “I know that Canadian public opinion is on the side of justice: international criminal justice on behalf of the victims of atrocity crimes that the ICC was set up to give justice for.”

The Globe and Mail June 26, 2020
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 02:11 PM   #4200
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Microsoft Closes Stores

Microsoft to permanently close all of its retail stores.

Microsoft is giving up on physical retail. Today the company announced plans to permanently close all Microsoft Store locations in the United States and around the world, except for four locations that will be “reimagined” as experience centers that no longer sell products.

Source: theverge.com
Date: Jun 26, 2020, 9:21am EDT
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking news, news