Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Women-identified Lesbians Loving/Living with other Woman-identified Lesbians

I would like this thread to be for woman-identified lesbians that date/love/live/fuck; other woman-identified lesbians.

Do you have issues of concern involving our own lives ( that do not relate to any other thread already on the planet)?

Single? Difficulty finding a lesbian community with other lesbians?

A wonderful, supportive community of woman-identified lesbians?

Do tell....

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #2
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ok, I will dive in...

I live in suburbia. Very suburbia. I live in a neighborhood surrounded by families with 2.5 children and mom & dad. There is one house within blocks of me with a rainbow flag.

Not the best choice for a single lesbian.

I don't like living in the heart of the city either. My youngest daughter & her family live in the heart of LA. I used to be able to drive to LA in the carpool lane with my Hybrid Honda until the CA legislature just took away the carpool lane stickers they gave us 5-years ago for buying a hybrid (thanks you fuckers), so last time I went to see her on a Saturday, it took me 1.5 hours on the freeway to drive about 30-minutes!

The heart of the city does have a lesbian community but not much of a butch-femme lesbian community. When I retire, if I am still single (oh god, please no), I will sell my house and move to an area not in the big city but with more of a lesbian presence.

How have the rest of you managed to find a place that you feel that you belong and that still has a vibrant lesbian community?

(Please note, this post says zero about separatism-so please do not go there!)

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
Single? Difficulty finding a lesbian community with other lesbians?
This is me in a nutshell. Just about all of the lesbians I know are partnered off. I don't like feeling like a fifth wheel, they don't seem to know any singles. I'm lucky I work in a place where not only are there a lot of lesbians, but most people tend to be queer-supportive, but I really wish I had a queer community that I could feel like I was a part of.

Right now the Planet fills that need for me.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

If I were not already partnered, the prospects of dating here in Arkansas would be abysmal, not because there aren't a ton of Lesbians here but more because many of the Lesbians here don't fall into the "Butch as Identity" category. (my primary desire)

It was difficult to meet people even at the Lesbian club in Little Rock because my appearance drew a lot of suspicion with folks who didn't understand that skirt and makeup didn't mean "straight woman has entered the wrong club".

The thing I have found is that when the local Lesbos figure out that I am "safe" (partnered), they tend to be much more friendly. I've made a lot of good friends but we are pretty spread out so it takes a little effort to get together. Most of my closest friends can be found here on this site
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I live in Oakland.....the city with the highest number of lesbians per capita in this country. I have not been able to find anyone I want to date in a very long time. There are lots of b/f folks around here. I co-founded an active B/F Social group. There is community here.

Part of my problem has to do with age. If I wanted to date someone in the age range of my nieces/nephews (their 30s) it would be easy, but I can't do that.....it does not work for me......I tried it. The differences are profound.

So lack of dating opportunities is not always about where you live.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Part of my problem has to do with age. If I wanted to date someone in the age range of my nieces/nephews (their 30s) it would be easy, but I can't do that.....it does not work for me......I tried it. The differences are profound.
I'm finding this to be a challenge as well. I don't know how much of it is real, or how much of it is in my own head, however. On paper there doesn't seem to be much difference between 35 and 43, but in my head, and in terms of where we are in our lives, there's a lot of difference. And I find that difference difficult to overcome.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
I live in Oakland.....the city with the highest number of lesbians per capita in this country. I have not been able to find anyone I want to date in a very long time. There are lots of b/f folks around here. I co-founded an active B/F Social group. There is community here.

So lack of dating opportunities is not always about where you live.
Toughy, is that the good news/bad news, lol?!

I wondered about that too, though just very recently started putting myself out there.

It is flattering to get a pm from a 39-40 year-old but there is a difference between being in your late 50's and someone 40... Like almost the age of my daughters and that gets into the creepy zone for me!

What is the answer then? Dating sites for lesbians? As I posted previously, there are women my age on them but they are full of femmes. I love my femme sisters but they don't ring my chimes in the same way butches do.

Where are all the butch lesbians my age? You can't all be paired up, can you?

~Washington Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I think I live in an area that is quite closeted when it comes to being OUT. I am single and older. Most of the lesbians I see around here are either too young or butch like myself. Maybe as I age, I just can't spot the femmes around here. Perhaps my gaydar is off, I don't know. I do think as we age, it's harder to find someone in or around your age group that isn't already partnered. For myself, I see one more move in my future, but it still won't put me in a place that has an older lesbian community or perhaps I should say an older lesbian community that is visible to my eyes. I don't need a huge community to be happy in life. All I really need is a partner that wants to share the same space as me in an area that is just gorgeous. I'm not in a hurry as I have other things to tend to first to get to where I need to be. Right now I have The Planet and it fills the emptiness I feel some days. I have some really good friends from here that have helped me through some trying times. As for me, I'm always looking forward to what a new day brings.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

My 16 yr relationship had an almost 9 years difference and that was not hard for me. She was around 25 and I was around 34 when we first got together. Funny thing was I met her at her college graduation party...she was 21 and I knew it was love at first sight.....<grin>. However I told her she had to be 25 before we ever got serious, plus she had a girlfriend at the time. 4 years later and living in different cities it became serious. Our age range stayed the same however she was 4 years older.....made a difference.

I'm 59 and mid 40's is the very very low end of my acceptable range. I have no upper limit. I dated a woman 20 years younger once and I doubt I would do it again. I've also dated about 6 years older.

I once heard you have to put yourself in a target-rich enviornments. Which means getting out of the house and doing things like museums (they all have free days), street fairs, concerts in the park, church/mosque/synagogue (yes I said that...... laughin) places and things you like to do, .....oh yeah......we all know when you quit look it shows up....

Anya......move to Long Beach darling and get your daughter to come to you....my understanding of So Cal is all the dykes are in LB and all the L word types are in LA.....laughin....
I will not assimilate

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Well I have lived in washington for 5 years now, not much of a lesbian scene in everett, seattle yes, but most of them are older then me and they dont want to date someone who is 25. Though I am going to school to be a nurse and such they still think of me as a partier(which I have never even been to a club) sad....... I am moving back to california in 7 days. Palm springs has alot of gays, not many lesbians.. I was raised in california and we will see where things go.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #11
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
If I were not already partnered, the prospects of dating here in Arkansas would be abysmal, not because there aren't a ton of Lesbians here but more because many of the Lesbians here don't fall into the "Butch as Identity" category. (my primary desire)

It was difficult to meet people even at the Lesbian club in Little Rock because my appearance drew a lot of suspicion with folks who didn't understand that skirt and makeup didn't mean "straight woman has entered the wrong club".

The thing I have found is that when the local Lesbos figure out that I am "safe" (partnered), they tend to be much more friendly. I've made a lot of good friends but we are pretty spread out so it takes a little effort to get together. Most of my closest friends can be found here on this site

Medusa, your post just was exactly what I needed to hear....NOT! LOL No, seriously, I kinda knew that when I moved here from south FL, it was going to be a much different feel for me. I had a large network of lesbian friends, in the Recovery area (we had a couple of large lesbian AA meetings there), in the leather community, and a much more OPEN attitude. I was partnered with a butch woman, and though I wasn't involved with a specific b/f social group, there were plenty of couples who fit that dynamic.

When I had decided to move here, my sponsor encouraged me to come and "find my tribe", in other words to put myself out there to find other lesbians. I mean, I do have my bio family here, my kids and grandkids. I have people that I have gotten to know in the recovery life. My family, my recovery, my work, all seem to keep me busy and keeps my focus away from the fact that once again I am single (and NOT liking it!)

Frankly, the whole idea of dating, of putting myself "out there" is intimidating. There is such a self-perceived notion that "everyone is staying in the closet" or "everyone is already partnered" or no one would accept me or want me because "_______(age,size,age,past,age, etc)" LOL

So what i think I want to do is just hopefully just make friends. Friends to hang with, to go to movies with, to dinner, to go fishing with, things like that. If something ever comes from that, that would be wonderful, but in the meantime I won't have felt that lonely sick "OMG I will die ALONE" tape that plays in my head sometimes!

When I met my last gf, and we were spending that lovely "getting to know you" time, it was wonderful! I wonder if I will feel and experience that again.
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #12
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I have been single for years. And it seems to me here in Big D that its pretty much girly girls on girly girls. I hear alot that butch women arent what they seek. Even going to clubs from time to time I hear that. How crazy is that living in Big D ? LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #13
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I feel the pain!

I live in central Washington. the city that I live in has an ok gay community but its just that, gay, not really lesbian. Here in Yakima its mostly butch on butch love or older lesbians who are at a different place in time than me, or butches who are into drugs or open relationships, it makes it hard.

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paintedleofemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #14
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

medusa said If I were not already partnered, the prospects of dating here in Arkansas would be abysmal, not because there aren't a ton of Lesbians here but more because many of the Lesbians here don't fall into the "Butch as Identity" category. (my primary desire)
The thing I have found is that when the local Lesbos figure out that I am "safe" (partnered), they tend to be much more friendly

same boat here, even just wanting a butch or trans friend, cant find them, i cant believe they are all taken, sometimes i think they are more sensitive than us femmes, and once they have been hurt, they will not come out again lol
sanee66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanee66 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedleofemme View Post
I live in central Washington. the city that I live in has an ok gay community but its just that, gay, not really lesbian. Here in Yakima its mostly butch on butch love or older lesbians who are at a different place in time than me, or butches who are into drugs or open relationships, it makes it hard.
Hello Painted, I am on the same side of WA as you, nice to meet you.

I don't think there is a gay/lesbian community where I live.
The few people I know in town are my ex and her friends, so leaves me with nothing. I however come from Eugene OR, and I have to say there is a good mix of gay/lesbians there for a smaller city, and the straight people are very open minded.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #16
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiefemme View Post
I however come from Eugene OR, and I have to say there is a good mix of gay/lesbians there for a smaller city, and the straight people are very open minded.
Small world, my 1st love, a femme, moved to Eugene after we split. There was a thriving lesbian community last time I visited her there but it has been a while so that may have changed.

~Washington Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #17
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from a small, very conservative, right wing "church" town (there are 153 churches here) & there is no "open" lgbt community where I live at all.... Butch women? Forget it! I think my ex is the only butch in town.

For any type of lgbt atmosphere I have to travel at least 3 hours... I live for gay pride in June to get my fill till the next summer.... so I finally decided to do something in my own town.... I started a PFLAG chapter here in the hopes of stimulating (no pun intended) the lgbt community & to some degree has worked... with the younger crowd. If there are available butch women in this town, around my age, they're hiding out & I don't appreciate it! lol In the year we've been around we've had our first prom, which was fabulous but mostly young kids.... in October we're having a Masquerade Ball, hopefully more adults will turn out... it's important that we know we're not alone here or in this life, especially our life.

kissinfemme
kissinfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kissinfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #18
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

The bad news is that I haven't been finding many butch women that fit my criteria, either. I live in NYC, so like Toughy I'm thirsty in an oasis. It seems to be hard to find partners everywhere, but I'm really grateful for a thriving lgbt community. I try not to take that for granted.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:54 PM   #19
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation

If u are in santa rosa , albuq, or gallup. Im passing thru tomorrow
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:25 PM   #20
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedleofemme View Post
I'm so sorry you live in Yakima...........move........I say move and move now!!!!

By the way............what does open relationship mean to you? when do you decided it's a closed relationship.........
I will not assimilate

Tags
lesbians, woman-identified