Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 07-21-2019, 12:54 PM   #441
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've been looking for signs from my brother since losing him almost four months ago. Sometimes something will happen and I'm thinking... maybe? Like when I'm putting on makeup and Pink Floyd comes on randomly on my pandora station because he should know that would make me cry thinking of him.

Yesterday after my nephew's birthday party, we went back to my sister-in-laws house for my nephew to open presents and cool off. While he was opening presents, we heard a "Thunk" from somewhere in the house. My sister in law and I locked eyes. She was busy with helping with presents so I said I'd go see what it was. After checking various doors and rooms I went into my younger nephews room. There was a big framed picture of my brother rowing out on the river hanging on his wall. When I went up it had come off the wall and fallen on the floor, taking out a lamp with it. I have to believe it was him. I picked up the picture and the lamp and set things right and went downstairs. I whispered to my mom what it was and she just said "He's here".

My sister in law didn't have the same immediate thought, at least not verbalized, but she was in the middle of a lot. I hope she was able to think more about it later.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 05:28 PM   #442
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Mysterious paranormal incidents

My sweetheart and I enjoy comparing our personal observations when something occurs that makes us feel it's of paranormal relativity.

We think it's more than just serendipity, when these types of things happen.

For example, for years I have seemingly shopped actively on a particular street, and I've even had a dentist whose office was on this particular street and the name of the street is just like my sweetheart's last name. When we first met and began to hang out together, I brought this fact up and we still think it's important to our connection with each other.

We've even noticed that on particular days we work, that our earnings match each other's in really weird ways and strangest of all, we share connections to others in our local community that we have traced back to how we met and such.

One time, I swear that he came to visit me in a dream I had the night before we even knew of each other's existence.

There's definitely paranormal activity surrounding both of us and when my sweetheart tells me that he will haunt me for the rest of my life, I know he will.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal