Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-30-2018, 06:09 PM   #101
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
It's a good site. And I'm a science geek. (shrugs) :-} I'd never jeard of anyone using anything herbal to help transitioning before, and didnt know whether anyone here would have heard of that before. I posted here in case anyone with youngsters tended to use the the stuff, as unintentional messing with anyones hormones is obviously NOT a good idea.
I am teasing you! Seeing it was from Science Digest and knowing you love that site made me smile. I think it is great that you posted it.

I remember years ago, wanting to look more masculine and finding information on transitioning through herbs. I can't remember the guy who was doing it, but he had a serious system going. It was very complicated. Fascinating. Of course it really doesn't work. Perhaps very, very minimal masculinization.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 07:51 AM   #102
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Part of my New Years promise to myself this year was to start incorporating more natural herbal alternatives into my health routine to replace OTC meds.

So here's a thread to talk about all things herbal! (NO, Not 420!)

Do any of you take valerian root to sleep? or is there something more affective?
I've just come across an article about Mugwort, used in a sachet with a combination of Lavender and Chamomile, as a sleep aid.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote