Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #1
DanieClarke
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
14 yrs post op
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you
Relationship Status:
single

DanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST ReputationDanieClarke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Enjoy your site

But for me censorship doesn't work.

I found some sites yesterday that question the original jewish nations heritage. I have been censored from posting what i found yesterday, on this site today.

We have too many wars in the world and it seems to me we are getting too close to a war with Iran. I feel the palistinians have been occupied by people who are not truly jewish heritage. Oh well thats what i found and it seems to be the truth. I had hoped that we might discuss and educate people about the truth that seems to be hidden.

So i will leave my other post here but go. I don't want to hurt anybody. My only intentions are to find the truth in the world.

I may lurk but there seems no reason to post here anymore.