IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This sounds like such a good time!!!!

Wish we were still in VA..sniff*
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:07 AM   #42
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Any idea when?

We are having our thing Memorial Day weekend.

Also, its not going to be in snake season is it?!?!?! (You know I am such a wuss when it comes to the reptiles)
when what? when you guys are coming or when we're having a party? you guys are always welcome,

probably summer or early fall. not sure, have to wait till Farmer J see's what can be done.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #43
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
This sounds like such a good time!!!!

Wish we were still in VA..sniff*

when you know, put your tail in a truck, bus or plane. Ain't that far. lol
Old 01-28-2010, 05:50 AM   #44
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
when what? when you guys are coming or when we're having a party? you guys are always welcome,

probably summer or early fall. not sure, have to wait till Farmer J see's what can be done.

When = when we gonna ho down?

So much for you coming to dinner this weekend with snow on the way
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #45
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Christie you crack me up with your snake phobia! Snakes come out when it starts to get warm, usually about April you will start to see snakes. The cooler the weather the slower they are. So from May to October in our area you will see snakes, or might see snakes. Your chances of it being a poisonous snake is about 1 in 5.
http://www.uga.edu/srelherp/ecoview/Eco3.htm

Quote:
Any idea when?

We are having our thing Memorial Day weekend.

Also, its not going to be in snake season is it?!?!?! (You know I am such a wuss when it comes to the reptiles)
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #46
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default snakes and more snakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Here's my redneck/ faggy Daddy with a linen fetish confession. I have the ultimate redneck tablecloth... Bandanas sewn together make a perfect ho-down table cover! Martha.. eat yer heart out!

We're there! We'll pack up the beast and bring some junk for the grill and assorted goodies. Is this a sleepover? Coz you know the wife's aversion to sleeping in nature.. We can get a room in Danville or some lil joint nearby

Looking forward to it!
we will make sure christie is all safe and sound in the house LOL

wolfwalker
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #47
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalker View Post
we will make sure christie is all safe and sound in the house LOL

wolfwalker
But we gotta get that snake out of the room first. I didnt bother him cuz he wasnt eating much.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #48
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
this is great! Thank you Tommi
Glad you liked it. She is fun. She is our local talented one here in Southern California.

Jennifer loves doing that song at the Pride events .

http://www.corday.net/
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2010, 06:03 AM   #49
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
But we gotta get that snake out of the room first. I didnt bother him cuz he wasnt eating much.
Yer not funny, chica... Not funny at ALL...

Wanna see how redneck I am at heart? Get me near a snake...

I dont care what anyone says... only GOOD snake is a dead one...
Old 01-29-2010, 06:14 AM   #50
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Christie you crack me up with your snake phobia! Snakes come out when it starts to get warm, usually about April you will start to see snakes. The cooler the weather the slower they are. So from May to October in our area you will see snakes, or might see snakes. Your chances of it being a poisonous snake is about 1 in 5.
http://www.uga.edu/srelherp/ecoview/Eco3.htm

When I first came to live on the plantation with Jess, I was sitting in the house one morning, checking email and waking up. Jess, outside watering landscaping yells, "Hey honey! Come here!"

I walk out on the screened porch and Hy is pointing to a 6' black snake sunning in the grass not two feet from the front door.

With the high pitched screech heard as far west as Memphis, I was back in the house, on the phone with my father. It went a lil something like this:

Me: "DADDY!!!! How do you get rid of snakes without killing them?!?!?"

My father: "Well, punkin, what color is it?"

Me: "black"

Father: "Well, what shape is its head?"

Me: "I have no fucking clue, I didnt get that close"

Father: "what shape is its eyes? are they slanted?"

Me: "I wasnt that close. I didnt ask its heritage."

Father: "Well, how many are there?"

Me: "I dunno - I didnt ask if he had friends and family. How the FUCK DO I GET RID OF IT?!?!?!"

He then proceeds to go into a litany about good snakes and bad snakes and how we wanna keep the good ones...

KEEP the GOOD ones?!?!?!?!?!?

I didnt go back out into the yard except to the car and back for a good month.

Don't even get me started about how the next year as I went across our dirt road to check the mail and there was one laid out across the drive, blocking my path back to the house. Or how I was stuck out there for a good hour. Or how I refused to check the mail anymore without being armed.

Snakes... not my thing. Not then, not now, not never.
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2010, 06:50 AM   #51
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Heh... She wasn't real fond of watching the two black snakes mating either. I thought it a perfectly great Discovery channel moment and she was just googling average number of snake hatches.

You'll all be relieved to hear that we saw not one snake in the yard this year. ( We moved, btw). LOL!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2010, 07:05 AM   #52
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default snakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Heh... She wasn't real fond of watching the two black snakes mating either. I thought it a perfectly great Discovery channel moment and she was just googling average number of snake hatches.

You'll all be relieved to hear that we saw not one snake in the yard this year. ( We moved, btw). LOL!

So i guess you didn't tell her you brought them with you on the move huh?
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:33 AM   #53
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

lol christie!

I hate snakes too. I lived in South Florida in the Florida Everglades. I have a few rattlers from snakes I killed including a 5 footer that was going to strike my cat. I love animals but when it comes to dangerous animals that can hurt my pets they cant stay.

Remember how the chicken coop is in the barn? well there use to be a quick latch. It auto latches when swing the door. I had just moved to the farm and thank goodness my mom was visiting because at the time I didnt know anyone up here. I went to feed the chicks in the coop and there was this HUGE black snake that had a lump (chick) and couldnt get back through the chicken wire. I opened the door with a shovel to kill him and that damn door latched behind me locking me in that coop with that snake. I chopped off his head and his body kept moving around. Chicks running, screaming, me screaming, snake flopping.

It was almost close to an hour before my mom wondered where I was and came out to the barn. I tried sticking things through the wire to open the latch and no luck. I was close to slamming that wire down. If my mom hadnt been there I would of had no choice. I had that latch changed asap.

I've been here 5 years and I've only see maybe 4 snakes. Nothing like south florida where I dealt with them on a regular basis. The snakes here arent dangerous.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:31 AM   #54
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Quote:
lol christie!

I hate snakes too. I lived in South Florida in the Florida Everglades. I have a few rattlers from snakes I killed including a 5 footer that was going to strike my cat. I love animals but when it comes to dangerous animals that can hurt my pets they cant stay.

Remember how the chicken coop is in the barn? well there use to be a quick latch. It auto latches when swing the door. I had just moved to the farm and thank goodness my mom was visiting because at the time I didnt know anyone up here. I went to feed the chicks in the coop and there was this HUGE black snake that had a lump (chick) and couldnt get back through the chicken wire. I opened the door with a shovel to kill him and that damn door latched behind me locking me in that coop with that snake. I chopped off his head and his body kept moving around. Chicks running, screaming, me screaming, snake flopping.

It was almost close to an hour before my mom wondered where I was and came out to the barn. I tried sticking things through the wire to open the latch and no luck. I was close to slamming that wire down. If my mom hadnt been there I would of had no choice. I had that latch changed asap.

I've been here 5 years and I've only see maybe 4 snakes. Nothing like south florida where I dealt with them on a regular basis. The snakes here arent dangerous.
I'm making a note that I aint gonna be exploring the barn or the chicken coop at your place... jus' sayin.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:10 AM   #55
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Okie dooks, I have seen the beer, but nothing goes down smoother than a swig of Jack washed down with a cold one.

Soooooooooo, With that said, now imma happy! I may be from Hawaii, but still a bumpkin im my feet for line danc'in after dem der shots of my best friend Jack, Mr. Daniel that is...
Guess that's why dis ol Hawaiian'er lives in Texas yet loves the blended taste of Tenn. chased down with some suds
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:27 AM   #56
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Recipes ~smirk~
Jack and coke
Jack coffee or Jack w/coffee
JD on watermelon
JD cake or JD frosting
JD floaters
JD spaghetti sauce
JD meatballs
JD meat loaf
JD solo shots
JD grilled chicken
JD shrimp batter beer batter
JD broiled shrimp
JD coconut braised shrimp
JD sweet & sour shrimp dip
OMG im start' in to sound like Baba from Forest Gump
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #57
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Howdy!

Nothing says "redneck" in Nashville like riding your 4-wheeler in the snow, drinking beer, and accidently spitting your dip on your best friend's leg!!!
mountainbikedyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mountainbikedyke For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #58
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
When I first came to live on the plantation with Jess, I was sitting in the house one morning, checking email and waking up. Jess, outside watering landscaping yells, "Hey honey! Come here!"

I walk out on the screened porch and Hy is pointing to a 6' black snake sunning in the grass not two feet from the front door.

With the high pitched screech heard as far west as Memphis, I was back in the house, on the phone with my father. It went a lil something like this:

Me: "DADDY!!!! How do you get rid of snakes without killing them?!?!?"

My father: "Well, punkin, what color is it?"

Me: "black"

Father: "Well, what shape is its head?"

Me: "I have no fucking clue, I didnt get that close"

Father: "what shape is its eyes? are they slanted?"

Me: "I wasnt that close. I didnt ask its heritage."

Father: "Well, how many are there?"

Me: "I dunno - I didnt ask if he had friends and family. How the FUCK DO I GET RID OF IT?!?!?!"

He then proceeds to go into a litany about good snakes and bad snakes and how we wanna keep the good ones...

KEEP the GOOD ones?!?!?!?!?!?

I didnt go back out into the yard except to the car and back for a good month.

Don't even get me started about how the next year as I went across our dirt road to check the mail and there was one laid out across the drive, blocking my path back to the house. Or how I was stuck out there for a good hour. Or how I refused to check the mail anymore without being armed.

Snakes... not my thing. Not then, not now, not never.
Kinda reminds me of bow hunting with my Dad when I was a kid. We came across a BIGGO timber rattler. And my Dad decided to shoot it with his bow. Well, he ran out of arrows, and was asking me for mine. I'm like sorry Dad, if you can't shoot something that big from 2 feet away with ten of your own arrows, you can't shoot. Sorry bout ya luck.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #59
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Recipes ~smirk~
Jack and coke
Jack coffee or Jack w/coffee
JD on watermelon
JD cake or JD frosting
JD floaters
JD spaghetti sauce
JD meatballs
JD meat loaf
JD solo shots
JD grilled chicken
JD shrimp batter beer batter
JD broiled shrimp
JD coconut braised shrimp
JD sweet & sour shrimp dip
OMG im start' in to sound like Baba from Forest Gump
Ok Blaze I'm about to burst the JD bubble...

I am a bourbon drinker. Have you ever tried Basil Hayden? its actually not a sour mash which I'm told would not really be considered bourbon. Next in line under that would be Markers Mark. If I am feeling brave Bookers but to be honest I rarely feel that brave, its 100 proof. But if I want to save money and want a nice sipping bourbon I'll have Old Forester. Jack and be on sale and you won't get my indian ass near it.

But seriously, see if you can find Basil Hayden. Pour a little in a wide glass, sit back, close your eyes, take whiff, then a sip and let it warm you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #60
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Kinda reminds me of bow hunting with my Dad when I was a kid. We came across a BIGGO timber rattler. And my Dad decided to shoot it with his bow. Well, he ran out of arrows, and was asking me for mine. I'm like sorry Dad, if you can't shoot something that big from 2 feet away with ten of your own arrows, you can't shoot. Sorry bout ya luck.

lol thats funny as shit