Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #61
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Well, my Dad is a big hunter. I was too when I was a kid. We used to go duck hunting every year. This one time, my Dad, my Brother and me were sitting there in the blind. We all had goose stamps. And, well, a couple of Canadas were coming in, and my Dad had the shot. He dropped it, the dog went and got it and he threw it into the blind behind us. We were sitting there looking up, waiting for the next flight of ducks, when we heard a noise. That goose was up, and headed for the exit. My Dad took his knife and killed it and threw it back. And we were sitting there looking up.......and heard a noise behind us. Goose was back up, bleeding profusely, headed for the exit. So, Dad grabbed the goose, wrung it's neck, and threw it back. And we are sitting there.........and then the noise. Goose is up, bleeding profusely, head off askew, headed for the exit.

Well, Dad beat the thing into a greasy spot with a spool. We never did get a goose that year.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #62
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Ok Blaze I'm about to burst the JD bubble...

I am a bourbon drinker. Have you ever tried Basil Hayden? its actually not a sour mash which I'm told would not really be considered bourbon. Next in line under that would be Markers Mark. If I am feeling brave Bookers but to be honest I rarely feel that brave, its 100 proof. But if I want to save money and want a nice sipping bourbon I'll have Old Forester. Jack and be on sale and you won't get my indian ass near it.

But seriously, see if you can find Basil Hayden. Pour a little in a wide glass, sit back, close your eyes, take whiff, then a sip and let it warm you.
Hmmm, can't say that I have tried Basil Hayden... But now you have my taste buds a tingling... I do like Markers Mark. And have had a hack of Bookers, but ummm, don't light a match unlessen ya wanna burn down the barn.
You can burst my bubble anytime, lol. Cause when I do drink JD I usually talk in bubbles. I just happen to be hankerin the Jack coffee they distribute now, kinda just like the smell of it, not the taste, lmao.
Ohhh and my Hawaiian mixed ass father was 3/4 Iroquois Indian to which made me, ohh hell Imma mixed too!
But seriously, see if you can find Basil Hayden. Pour a little in a wide glass, sit back, close your eyes, take whiff, then a sip and let it warm you <~ do ya gotta make this sound so damn sexy and warm going down. Now I wanna go to Specs!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #63
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Your story gave me a good laugh Legend! I too duck hunted with my Dad. For duck hunting we had a 12' flat bottom boat we used and had a blind on the boat. Daddy called it the wet your ass boat! I wish I knew how many times he fell out of the boat, or turned it over and we both fell out.

We'd come home, wet and happy. Mom or Grandma would be having a fit. Git in here you'll have your death of cold! Aren't you about to freeze to death? I don't know what it is about women that they don't understand, we don't have a clue what cold it as long as we are having fun!

Be mindful this is in the south, I'm sure if I fell in the water in the northern states I'd be cold and not having fun LOL
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #64
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Well this was in Missouri, so we didn't use boats, we used dogs. Too many cattails for boats. But we did a serious amount of hunting when I was a kid. If it was could be hunted legally, we did it.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:43 PM   #65
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My all time favorite song
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMwLN-mfsI"]YouTube- Zac Brown Band - Chicken Fried (HQ)[/ame]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2010, 08:46 PM   #66
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Next would have to be
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqYUns2YQik"]YouTube- Rodney Atkins - Watching You[/ame]
Old 02-17-2010, 04:18 PM   #67
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Spring is right around the corner. Time to start planning those tail gate parties. Fried buttermilk battered chicken, slaw, roasted corn and ....? what are you bringing?

what are you drinking?
Old 02-17-2010, 05:16 PM   #68
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Spring is right around the corner. Time to start planning those tail gate parties. Fried buttermilk battered chicken, slaw, roasted corn and ....? what are you bringing?

what are you drinking?
So.. the girl is telling me ( on the phone) about a certain Paula Dean brined chicken that is fried in buttermilk. She rolls through the ingredient list and goes on to tell me how she is gonna make me some, as I have been known to have notorious cravings for fried chicken. I listen.. shaking my head, but still smiling mind you, as she describes the brine. At the completion of her description, I ask.. " so what do you do with the sweet peas in the brine?" as I have never heard of this technique. She says.. " Is THAT what the f*&^ got you so caught up on this , cause it's sweet TEA brine.. NOT sweet peas".. hrmph.

Do they make bifocals for ears????

We may bring fried chicken.. or sweet peas.. but we'll def be drinking sweet tea!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #69
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:51 AM   #70
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
So.. the girl is telling me ( on the phone) about a certain Paula Dean brined chicken that is fried in buttermilk. She rolls through the ingredient list and goes on to tell me how she is gonna make me some, as I have been known to have notorious cravings for fried chicken. I listen.. shaking my head, but still smiling mind you, as she describes the brine. At the completion of her description, I ask.. " so what do you do with the sweet peas in the brine?" as I have never heard of this technique. She says.. " Is THAT what the f*&^ got you so caught up on this , cause it's sweet TEA brine.. NOT sweet peas".. hrmph.

We may bring fried chicken.. or sweet peas.. but we'll def be drinking sweet tea!
Its SWEET TEA brined fried chicken. *pets your listening ears*

Buttermilk and a secret ingredient before you flour...

Looks nummy yum. And yes, I will be making it this weekend provided I haven't expired from pneumonia.

I heart you and your listening ears
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:26 AM   #71
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post

Looks nummy yum. And yes, I will be making it this weekend provided I haven't expired from pneumonia.

OR you can wait until you're better. Spend the weekend being still and getting well.

I heart you more!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:45 AM   #72
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I brined a turkey a few months ago and it was awesome. I think brining chicken would be good but at what point do you soak it in buttermilk? See I soak mine over night and a whole day in herbs and buttermilk, then batter and fry.

Have you had beer can chicken? I think it might be good but I still think I can make chicken better. I might get a new fire pit this year and get a rotisserie for it. IMO this is still the best. Chicken or turkey cooked over a wood and charcoal fire.

We are watching our sugar. lol- I know we sound old but I just got this awesome man into my life and I'm gonna make damn sure I keep us healthy for long long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 06:49 AM   #73
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

secret??? well if you try it and like it let me know. Not that we'll be eating fried often around here but now and then is good.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:24 AM   #74
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I brined a turkey a few months ago and it was awesome. I think brining chicken would be good but at what point do you soak it in buttermilk? See I soak mine over night and a whole day in herbs and buttermilk, then batter and fry.

Have you had beer can chicken? I think it might be good but I still think I can make chicken better. I might get a new fire pit this year and get a rotisserie for it. IMO this is still the best. Chicken or turkey cooked over a wood and charcoal fire.

We are watching our sugar. lol- I know we sound old but I just got this awesome man into my life and I'm gonna make damn sure I keep us healthy for long long time.

Yes, its a secret. However, I am certain I will share it with you!

The recipe called for the sweet tea brine overnight. The buttermilk and secret ingredient is more a "dip" inbetween dredging in flour.

I have had beer chicken - and its tasty.

If you are about grilled poultry, Jess makes a citrus grilled turkey breast that is.to.die.for. I am sure as soon as the weather allows, we can plan for some simple dinners together.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #75
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Yes, its a secret. However, I am certain I will share it with you!

The recipe called for the sweet tea brine overnight. The buttermilk and secret ingredient is more a "dip" inbetween dredging in flour.

I have had beer chicken - and its tasty.

If you are about grilled poultry, Jess makes a citrus grilled turkey breast that is.to.die.for. I am sure as soon as the weather allows, we can plan for some simple dinners together.
I always thought the buttermilk added fat and flavor. When I buy catfish or any fresh caught fresh water fish I soak it a few hours in milk. This actually does make a big difference. It cuts down on the fishy and adds yummy fat. I learned this living in the Florida swamps from the Indians. They not only use it for fish but gator tail and rattlesnake. lol- ssssssssss actually rattle snake taste pretty good if you soak in milk.

Do you have a separate freezer? Guess what I got for V-Day? lol, not candy, flowers but a Food Saver. lol How romantic! It's actually what I wanted.

I need to get a larger freezer for sure.

I have grown into the kinda girl that would rather take 6000.00 you'd spend on a diamond ring and buy me a boat, a bad ass hot tub or take me on a trip. My son kept buying me jewelry every holiday and I asked him to stop. I barely wear it and I have a long list of things I'd rather have.

lol damn I'm rambling huh? I had to take an extreme sinus pill this morning. that with coffee has me anxious as hell. Of course we go to sleep at night with 4 dogs and cats. If Bear could make it up the stairs that would be 5 dogs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:14 AM   #76
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

....I may not be IN Virginia right now.... but my heart is...
Quote:

Aww Christie! Pneumonia? That's a shame and I'm sorry to hear you're so sick. What are we gonna do with you, lil Chickie?? Be careful and take care... or else Jess will have to tie you to the bed to make sure you get some rest!! (hey now! I didn't mean anything kinky! ) The last time I had pneumonia, I couldn't get rid of it because I overworked and never rested or allowed the meds to help. Feel better soon, darlin'!

Quote:
OR you can wait until you're better. Spend the weekend being still and getting well.

I heart you more! MOOSHY SMOOSHY GOOOOOOSHY PUPPY LUV! I love to see couples be affectionate. It's a far cry from the anti-affectionate family I grew up with.
Quote:

Have you had beer can chicken? I once heard someone from SoCal call this "Kentucky Fisted Chicken"! ... I've used a can of apple juice and roasted it in the middle of my Weber grill with the coals built up into a ring around it... it's makes a convection oven effect with the dome lid on. YUMMY!!! I think it might be good but I still think I can make chicken better. I might get a new fire pit this year and get a rotisserie for it. IMO this is still the best. Chicken or turkey cooked over a wood and charcoal fire.

How many uncles does it take to deep fry a turkey?? THREE and all THREE sheets to the wind before they started! Now that was a Thanksgiving to remember...and my Gramma's reaction was priceless!! We "injected" the turkey with an apple juice marinade. IT WAS AWESOME!! And we fed 41 people that day. But make sure you have a fire extinguisher at hand.... I bet all your sweethearts would look dashing in Fire uniforms and hats! LOL

Quote:
I always thought the buttermilk added fat and flavor. When I buy catfish or any fresh caught fresh water fish I soak it a few hours in milk. This actually does make a big difference. It cuts down on the fishy and adds yummy fat. I learned this living in the Florida swamps from the Indians. They not only use it for fish but gator tail and rattlesnake. lol- ssssssssss actually rattle snake taste pretty good if you soak in milk.

Do you have a separate freezer? Guess what I got for V-Day? lol, not candy, flowers but a Food Saver. lol How romantic! It's actually what I wanted.

I need to get a larger freezer for sure.

I have grown into the kinda girl that would rather take 6000.00 you'd spend on a diamond ring and buy me a boat, a bad ass hot tub or take me on a trip. My son kept buying me jewelry every holiday and I asked him to stop. I barely wear it and I have a long list of things I'd rather have.

lol damn I'm rambling huh? I had to take an extreme sinus pill this morning. that with coffee has me anxious as hell. Of course we go to sleep at night with 4 dogs and cats. If Bear could make it up the stairs that would be 5 dogs.
Sachita...got's the Jitterbugs today
Hope you feel better too!! Is it the VA weather? You and Christie both under the weather?

Last edited by Kenna; 02-18-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: added content..
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #77
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Redneck to the soul just how I am country music beer horses and all that Jazz over the years have had a woman try to change me but I ain't changing
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #78
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Redneck to the soul just how I am country music beer horses and all that Jazz over the years have had a woman try to change me but I ain't changing
I know you think that but the right woman could and would. Thats a fact!

Then when you meet the right person change is more about compromise and doing things to make someone happy because their happiness is yours. Funny how it works but it does. There are things about my honey I might not understand or even like but I also know trying to change them is stupid. Then there are things I change because I know they are best for both of us. Thus far he doesnt fight me on it even when I push even though I will tell you he probably is the most stubborn man I know. He knows that it comes from a place of love.

As I woman I also have a system....lol- dont laugh but it's a combination of seduction, intellect, nurturing and strength. You have to know what card to play and when. He has to want to make you happy.

When you meet the right woman it will change your life forever. Same when you meet the right man/butch, etc
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #79
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quite true comprmise is important my ex had a problem with the more redneck side of me my boots hat the way I talked to her it was like contry is slow. I was made the class speaker and in my speech I said ya'll it isa part of my natural speech well she had a fit said it made me sound dumb.. well such is life I am a proud honest country boi take it or leave it

Quote:
I know you think that but the right woman could and would. Thats a fact!

Then when you meet the right person change is more about compromise and doing things to make someone happy because their happiness is yours. Funny how it works but it does. There are things about my honey I might not understand or even like but I also know trying to change them is stupid. Then there are things I change because I know they are best for both of us. Thus far he doesnt fight me on it even when I push even though I will tell you he probably is the most stubborn man I know. He knows that it comes from a place of love.

As I woman I also have a system....lol- dont laugh but it's a combination of seduction, intellect, nurturing and strength. You have to know what card to play and when. He has to want to make you happy.

When you meet the right woman it will change your life forever. Same when you meet the right man/butch, etc
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:09 PM   #80
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

For my buddy Bard! Welcome aboard! Haaaaaill yeahhh!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZ_rHoHsCk"]YouTube- "Little More Country Than That" by Easton Corbin with lyrics[/ame]