atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation
Default OOOOOOOH!! I'm so mad!!

I belong to a car audio forum and this nasty offensive transphobic thread showed up today and I am sooooooo pissed!! The OP posted pictures of asian girls and a poll just asking, would you hit that? yes or no. As if that's not sexist and offensive enough right? Then a few posts later after a bunch of guys respond saying they like asian girls and the polls are mostly yes, the OP reveals they are "ladyboys" from Thailand. You can imagine the nasty responses and people making fun of each other for having voted yes. I am so disgusted I feel like I need to take a bath. And yes, I did post in the thread pointing out how disgusting and transphobic it is and they should be ashamed of themselves. Grrr. Here's the link if anyone wants to make an account and respond also:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...an-chicks.html
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
I belong to a car audio forum and this nasty offensive transphobic thread showed up today and I am sooooooo pissed!! The OP posted pictures of asian girls and a poll just asking, would you hit that? yes or no. As if that's not sexist and offensive enough right? Then a few posts later after a bunch of guys respond saying they like asian girls and the polls are mostly yes, the OP reveals they are "ladyboys" from Thailand. You can imagine the nasty responses and people making fun of each other for having voted yes. I am so disgusted I feel like I need to take a bath. And yes, I did post in the thread pointing out how disgusting and transphobic it is and they should be ashamed of themselves. Grrr. Here's the link if anyone wants to make an account and respond also:

Did you report it? Can't you report it to the website?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #3
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Did you report it? Can't you report it to the website?
Yes I did report it.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Quote:
Yes I did report it.

These guys are gross with all their racial ugliness. I'm sorry I looked, they're fucking pigs.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Old 12-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
These guys are gross with all their racial ugliness. I'm sorry I looked, they're fucking pigs.
Yes the racial remarks are just as nasty. They are all pigs. And they all need to be called out for it.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Angry

Quote:
Yes the racial remarks are just as nasty. They are all pigs. And they all need to be called out for it.
Well to be able to post you gotta pay 2.99 for the phoneapplucation. I ain't paying that to see comments like "rape your mother". Gross!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #7
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Well to be able to post you gotta pay 2.99 for the phoneapplucation. I ain't paying that to see comments like "rape your mother". Gross!
Eh, thats fine I am just really so sick to my stomach here. I had to come here and share this and I hope maybe some of you fine people can help me figure out if there is anything else I can do?
Old 12-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder why you need the phone app too post...strange...anyway can't see it but that is horrible...i hope the site owner isn't there laughing with them.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #9
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Gross is an understatement!!!
Not surprised at the comments and reactions to the op's "trick" which I am just as disgusted by!!! The website is of the straight culture and male dominated so to expect anything other than a fearful/hateful reactions is naive at best. The web is full of forums that inflame and spew hate and reactions of this nature all the time. I would send the administration a letter and get rid of the membership. I mean who wants to read and interact with people who create space like this and post such hateful comments about women?
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think its funny that they voted and commented before reading. Thats classic. Serves them right.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 05:04 PM   #11
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,646 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I received that list of women in an email...and in another email, I received a comic about a MtF going thru a TSA.

A dear friend of mine sent this to me..and had sent it to about 10 other people too.

So I promptly replied to all and said this was insulting to me...that it was insensitive and degrading to people I love, people who battle discrimination on a daily basis and are haha targets in a world where politcal correctness hasnt caught up with them yet. I said I hope that these jokes are NOT passed on further and that we think twice about the humans being the reality of transgenderism and transexualism and the fear and trauma they now must go thru if they have to endure a TSA. And I said that maybe none of you think you know a trans person but my guess is you do. Or have encountered one in your life without knowing it. I have dated them and if this offends you, then I guess I wont be seeing anymore emails of any type again...

I still get emails...but no more stupid ones...
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow

You can go to "contact us" choose other option so you can copy paste link (the one you provided for us) so then in comment area explain or point out the racist transphobic and sexist comments.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 06:34 PM   #13
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

I see they have advertiser's linked to that site as well like Car Audio Magazine. Since you are a member they may be more that we can't see. You might try emailing their sponsors or advertisers. It might have a domino effect like the corporate sponsors on Yahoo's chat site where they pulled their dollars and Yahoo shut down the user rooms to appease their advertisers to get their dollars back. Just a thought!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #14
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

I am going back and forth with this one bigot in this thread and it is driving me crazy, how he refuses to acknowledge his own bigotry. I am jumping out of my skin here. These people just refuse to see any other side but their own. He keeps insisting that trans people seduce non-trans straight people and try to fool them just for sick pleasure.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:19 PM   #15
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I received that list of women in an email...and in another email, I received a comic about a MtF going thru a TSA.

A dear friend of mine sent this to me..and had sent it to about 10 other people too.

So I promptly replied to all and said this was insulting to me...that it was insensitive and degrading to people I love, people who battle discrimination on a daily basis and are haha targets in a world where politcal correctness hasnt caught up with them yet. I said I hope that these jokes are NOT passed on further and that we think twice about the humans being the reality of transgenderism and transexualism and the fear and trauma they now must go thru if they have to endure a TSA. And I said that maybe none of you think you know a trans person but my guess is you do. Or have encountered one in your life without knowing it. I have dated them and if this offends you, then I guess I wont be seeing anymore emails of any type again...

I still get emails...but no more stupid ones...
Geez, you would think your friend would have known you well enough to not send this in the first place!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #16
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Quote:
I am going back and forth with this one bigot in this thread and it is driving me crazy, how he refuses to acknowledge his own bigotry. I am jumping out of my skin here. These people just refuse to see any other side but their own. He keeps insisting that trans people seduce non-trans straight people and try to fool them just for sick pleasure.
Drew -

I am an active member of a car forum that is of course, mainly cis gendered, straight males. Every once in a while you see a gay joke, something racist, or something misogynist. Fortunately, when that happens, someone on the forum calls bullshit (including me, of course!) and the person slinks away.

I really like the forum as I have no one in my personal life to talk cars with...and this forum (ok, well subforum of the forum) is specifically for my model car, so I learn a lot. I would be bummed if it was racist or homophobic or transphobic (have never seen that topic come up) b/c I would have to leave. Couldn't and wouldn't deal with it. I would assume that there is quite a number of other car audio forums out there...maybe you should go searching for a new one.

I personally wouldn't waste one minute of my breath arguing with a guy like that. No point and you only get frustrated. He isn't deserving of the dialogue.

Good luck.

P.S. FYI: I did not look at the link (don't want the negative energy), but I am guessing that I didn't need to to make sense in response.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #17
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Drew -

I am an active member of a car forum that is of course, mainly cis gendered, straight males. Every once in a while you see a gay joke, something racist, or something misogynist. Fortunately, when that happens, someone on the forum calls bullshit (including me, of course!) and the person slinks away.

I really like the forum as I have no one in my personal life to talk cars with...and this forum (ok, well subforum of the forum) is specifically for my model car, so I learn a lot. I would be bummed if it was racist or homophobic or transphobic (have never seen that topic come up) b/c I would have to leave. Couldn't and wouldn't deal with it. I would assume that there is quite a number of other car audio forums out there...maybe you should go searching for a new one.

I personally wouldn't waste one minute of my breath arguing with a guy like that. No point and you only get frustrated. He isn't deserving of the dialogue.

Good luck.

P.S. FYI: I did not look at the link (don't want the negative energy), but I am guessing that I didn't need to to make sense in response.
My feeling is that this stuff needs to be called out when it comes up. And even if I don't change his mind (and I don't think I will) maybe someone else reading the forum will think about what I said and re-consider their point of view. I am making a stand here and that is my choice.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #18
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
My feeling is that this stuff needs to be called out when it comes up. And even if I don't change his mind (and I don't think I will) maybe someone else reading the forum will think about what I said and re-consider their point of view. I am making a stand here and that is my choice.
Of course! I wasn't saying don't call him on it. It sounded like you were saying the guy wasn't open to listening at all and that you felt like you were banging your head up against the wall.

My post was meant in support of the frustration that you must feel. At some point I just give up with people. That is all I was saying.