Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 09-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #61
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeest View Post
"@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.) "

Oh! Now I know! Thank you for correcting me.
Actually she's good either way, but I totally get why it's important to pay attention to these things.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2012, 03:22 PM   #62
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Have a few minutes to myself so thought I'd update. Stopped by Torrent on the way - Oh. My. Maude. If a lot more things had fit me right I would have descimmated my budget instead of just seriously damaging it!! I was disappointed to not find any of their teddies or bustiers to fit me right, but I did get a cute date outfit and some very nice/sexy bra and panty sets. I may see if she wants to go tomorrow to the local Lane Bryant (which she said carries all of their sexy intimates, unlike the LB store near me) and help me pick something out. I have to worry a bit about getting arrested if she comes into the dressing room with me...
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #63
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
We have a corsets thread.

I think it may be time to bump it and I think that I shall!

Pink, I would love to know where you got your "why did I spend so much" corset.
None other than....Dark Garden!!

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #64
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
I'm going to have to rally all of you to do an Extreme Makeover: Femme Who's Allowed Herself to Get Frumpy edition!

Seriously, you have no idea how much I need and would LOVE to have a bunch of femme's to go shopping with me and help me figure out what looks good on me, then return home to give me a femme-in-her-50's makeup lesson (I don't wear makeup everyday and can do a basic subtle application just fine but don't know how to do my makeup when I want impact without going overboard), then hang with the boys/butches to get their honest feedback. Anyone want to meet me at Torrent in Annapolis tomorrow afternoon to help me pick something out?

I've only been in this community a few hours and already I feel that I've found My People.
I'll be in DC again in early October - if you want to make the drive I'll shop with you!

Cheers!!

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
pinkgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #65
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

Hell if hy/she doesn't like the corset---fly out here where we have slut night for ALL AGES AND SIZES. What makes the corset is the confidence of the femme wearing it. As others have said, 'work it'.

The best surprise I got from a femme was from one that said she'd NEVER wear one---hot damn when she did.

*waving from San Francisco,

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #66
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rope View Post
Hell if hy/she doesn't like the corset---fly out here where we have slut night for ALL AGES AND SIZES. What makes the corset is the confidence of the femme wearing it. As others have said, 'work it'.

The best surprise I got from a femme was from one that said she'd NEVER wear one---hot damn when she did.

*waving from San Francisco,

Rope--
Hy is telling the truth............we will have a Slut Night..aren't we due one anyway???

in case folks don't know.......Slut Night was named by the femmes who come to B/F Socials gatherings......
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #67
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Hy is telling the truth............we will have a Slut Night..aren't we due one anyway???

in case folks don't know.......Slut Night was named by the femmes who come to B/F Socials gatherings......
What exactly is Slut Night?

Inquiring minds, purely as a sociological question, of course...

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #68
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

Slut Night is where you put your sexy on however that seems fit for you. NO lingerie required and for butches it usually means, rough trade dress. It's a time that we get together and socialize--singles and couples.

Slut Night got started because a man dared to tell one of the femmes in our company that she was dressed 'too slutty' for the Gay bar we were in---and well, the next time we got together it was a case of, 'you thought that was slutty...'

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 10:09 PM   #69
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

So do I take the risk that it might produce a very awkward (and humiliating for me) moment? Or find a way to figure out if she likes corsets first?

Any other suggestions as to what sorts of things I could do as a treat and thank-you that would more likely be appreciated? I just don't know her well enough yet to know what she likes for sure, but I'd sure like to give back some of how she's made me feel!

Thanks for any advice you can give.[/QUOTE]

Do it, do it, do it, do it. A luscious, full bodied woman in something sexy like a corset or a silk camisole will make a butch do things you'd not believe. If she doesn't respond, run for it, and go find a real butch.
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote