Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-22-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 49, going on 50 in August. I always felt good about getting older and, hopefully, wiser. But, 50 is kind of daunting. I'm told I look younger, like in my 30's. But, does that eventually catch up with someone, and become odd rather than attractive? We'll see! I'm a lot happier in my 40's than I ever was before. Coming out and being myself, and all that, is a great stress reliever and source of energy and inspiration! I'm always looking for the right hangout, so thanks for setting this up.
Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Loft, Lynn.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Personally I think grey is sexy and you wear it so well.
Thank you so much my friend... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpychick View Post
I'm 45, a mom of 3, a grandmother of 6...and guess what??? I'm still sparkly!!!

Life gets more beautiful as the days go along.
WE LOVE ~~SPARKLY~~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Great thread Jet. 47 years old and still going strong. I can't say I have slowed down much from my wild and crazy days since I wasn't ever that wild and crazy to begin with, lol. One thing that I have discovered as I grow older is time definitely does seem to fly by the older I get. I try to remember to take the time to appreciate people and things in my life. Also nothing replaces life experience. Nothing. And us older types do have more of it.
I have to agree here also. This year is one of the fastest years I've ever seen go by... and the ironic thing about time going by so fast is... (((I say the same thing every year))) so it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Did you really mean"I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair..."?Yep, you belong in here...this is the place for folks who are old enough to hum tunes from South Pacific....LOL
Awwww hell, ain't it grand to be older to remember great stuff?
Now that is a good one... I didn't think about that tune... but the tune I was thinking about was the old hair coloring commercial ~~I'm gon'a wash that grey right outa my hair!~~ LOL It's all along the same lines though.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Now that is a good one... I didn't think about that tune... but the tune I was thinking about was the old hair coloring commercial ~~I'm gon'a wash that grey right outa my hair!~~ LOL It's all along the same lines though.[/QUOTE]

that's where Clairol or whomever got their Idea..lol
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #5
FlutterbyWings

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Baby girl at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Newly Single - friends only, please

FlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST ReputationFlutterbyWings Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

I'm peeping in for the first time to say hi
Looks like a friendly place. Hope everyone is doing well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlutterbyWings For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterbyWings View Post
I'm peeping in for the first time to say hi
Looks like a friendly place. Hope everyone is doing well.
Welcome flutterbywings!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

afternoon lifters.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I'm 49, going on 50 in August. I always felt good about getting older and, hopefully, wiser. But, 50 is kind of daunting. I'm told I look younger, like in my 30's. But, does that eventually catch up with someone, and become odd rather than attractive? We'll see! I'm a lot happier in my 40's than I ever was before. Coming out and being myself, and all that, is a great stress reliever and source of energy and inspiration! I'm always looking for the right hangout, so thanks for setting this up.
oh wow.... i can relate to a lot of that.....
i think as butchs get older....... they get more handsome... heh
that distinguished look.....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature