Old 07-07-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not-So-Vanilla Butch Fantasies

Note: The stories in this thread may or may not be fiction. They also will likely involve kink, erotic, or BDSM material.

I twirl the fork in the macaroni and cheese trying to gather a bite for you. I feel your lips on my ear, “the girl at the table next to us is staring.” I don’t look up at her, I just move the fork to your mouth and you open, letting me feed you. “Let her stare, I don’t give a fuck,” I say as I squeeze the inside of your thigh. I hear you release a sigh. I want so badly to push my hand up your skirt, past your panties, and finger fuck you right in front of the “staring girl,” yet I refrain, as the restaurant is full of other not-so-nosy patrons. I watch your lips as you chew your food. You know I’m watching you and smirk as you continue to chew. I’m already hard, but looking at your face, your eyes, your lips, makes it almost unbearable. I squirm in my seat and feel the jolts to my stomach, as if I needed confirmation that I’m wet and horny for you.

You put your napkin on the table and look me deep in the eyes, “I have to go to the restroom.” “Again?” I ask. You just smile. It’s an invite, but I don’t need an invite, I want you and I’m going to take you. I slide out from the bench and stand to let you pass. The tables are close together and you face me to squeeze by, but I don’t let the opportunity pass and press my hard butchcock forward into your thighs and grin. “Charming,” you blurt, then giggle as you turn to go. You don’t look back. The music in the restaurant is just loud enough for the “staring girl” to NOT hear me say, “you’re going to hate that you miss this.”

I’m two steps behind you, watching the way your hair grazes your shoulders and the way your strappy heels keep time with your bouncing ass cheeks. You turn the corner and open the bathroom door. I immediately put one hand on the door near your head and the other on the small of your back, pushing you in quickly. It’s a single bathroom with mirrors above a chair rail on three walls. You don’t turn around, but look at me in the mirror as I close the door. I break eye contact only to latch the deadbolt, then reconnect with your gaze in the mirror and move behind you. I wrap my arms around your waist, pulling you close and tight. Your shoulder is exposed under my chin. I pull down the hem of your shirt and bite down hard on your smooth white flesh, leaving a nice red mark that no one will see…in public. You wince at first then hum from the pleasurable pain. Your head rolls back onto my shoulder as I kiss and nibble up your neck. When my mouth reaches your ear I growl, “get on your knees babygirl and suck your daddy’s cock.” My hand in your hair accompanies this command and pulls you to your knees hard. “Pull it out,” I demand. I’m going to let you have a few moments to perform first. I watch as you unbutton my jeans and take my cock out. I see your stappy heels and think about how I’m going to use those as handles later when I have you face down on my bed, fucking you from behind. You look up at me, both hands around my cock, and lick around the tip. “Suck it good baby,” I tell you. I want your red lipstick all over my cock right now, but I’ll let you have your way for a bit longer. You take the tip in your mouth and start to bob your head. “You’ve done this a million times, you little slut,” I groan and chuckle. You’re teasing me. I know it. You know it. I push forward wanting to ram my rod down your throat, but you back off and run your lips down the side of my shaft. (There are the red lipstick stains I wanted to see) You’re such a dirty little girl, getting your knees nasty on the bathroom floor while sucking off your daddy’s butchcock. You take me in your mouth again, this time with vigor, sinking your lips all the way down to the base before dragging back up to the tip, over and over. I look to the side and watch in the mirror as you work my cock. Fuck! Your face is beautiful. I can’t handle it anymore. “This show is over,” I say firmly as I grab your head and start fucking your mouth. My cock is going deeper and deeper down your throat. My fingers wrapped in your hair, I thrust and hold, the tears escape the sides of your eyes as you watch my face. Your eyes are pleading. Your air supply is cutoff. I put a hand on your throat and squeeze. I can feel my cock, and then I pull out letting you gasp for a breathe of air. You take a big gulp then rest your head between my hip and cock. Like a kitten nuzzling it’s owner. I put my hand under your chin to tilt it up, then lean down and kiss your red lips. “So fucking gorgeous,” I whisper before I grab your throat to pull you up. I need for you to cum. I need to fuck your pussy. I need to make it mine. I turn you around and shove you against the mirror. I drag your skirt up over your hips then snatch your panties to the floor. I fondle your high heels as you step out of your panties. They are soaking wet just as I expected. I hastily shove them in my pocket. Your ass displays reminants of the pre-dinner spanking I gave you. I hear you groan as I rub the fading marks. “Spread your fucking legs,” I demand and smack your ass for good measure. You’re staring at me in the mirror. Waiting. Wanting. I slide the tip of my cock up and down your slick pussy. I can see the desire in your eyes. You need to be owned. You need to be fucked hard. I hover my tip at your hole before thrusting in. I grab your hips and shove inside of you. You gasp, lurch forward, then push back against me as I start rocking faster, “take it all babygirl, take it all for your daddy.” Your moans and groans grow loud. I take your arms behind your back and hold you down by the wrists. You turn your face sideways to place your cheek on the mirror, drifting off. My cock drives deeper and deeper into your pussy. I reach around and spank your hard clit to bring you back to me, you squeal and your eyes spring open, you start to watch me, us, in the side mirror as I pump your pussy. I can feel your body start to tense up. I drop your wrists and grab a fistful of hair and put the other around your throat, pulling your ear back to my mouth. “Do you want to cum?” I growl through my teeth. You nod. “I said, do you want to cum?” More firmly now, I jerk back on your hair. Then you say what I want to hear, “yes daddy, I want to cum. Please make me cum.” I grab your shoulders and push you back down then pull back on them forcing you on to my butchcock, you are bent over taking every bit of of my cock. Deeper. Harder. My hips slap against your ass, “cum for me babygirl, cum hard.” Your body shudders, you jerk forward, and your cum soaks my cock. I slide out of you watching your cum seep down your legs. You’re trembling. I use your panties to clean you up and then shove them back in my pocket as my souvenir. I pull your skirt back down and turn you around. Your head still dips, you’re stlll breathing hard, your eyes still flutter, you haven’t come back to me yet. I kiss you hard and deep. I hold you tightly, rubbing your back. I take your face into my hands and you finally open your eyes, “your such a good girl. You’re my princess.” I kiss you again, this time more languidly. I feel your arms over my shoulders, hugging me. Now you're back. I draw back and grin widely, “let’s go finish dinner.”
Old 07-08-2014, 06:05 AM   #2
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Butch Dream of a Femme's Fantasy

I lean back in the tub, letting the hot water melt away all the stress of the week. I love these wonderfully relaxing times with my Daddi. I can’t wait to see hym! To feel hys body, hys hands, hys tongue. I’m incredibly worked up this time for some reason, more than usual. During the drive up to see hym, I couldn’t stop thinking about what hy would do to me, what surprises were in store for me this time.
I’ve been cut off from touching myself for days, and it’s driving me crazy! Lying here in the warm water, I can’t help running my hands over my clean, freshly shaved skin. So smooth…. I close my eyes and I can feel hys hands….. my fingers lightly dancing over my nipples, my stomach, finding their way to my pussy. I’m wet already, even in the tub. Hy would never know, just one quick orgasm.
“No! Daddi told you not to touch yourself until he said so.” I hear the voice of logic in my head. I’ll be good.
I get out of the tub and dry myself off, every stroke of the towel, making my sensitive skin tingle. Smoothing on lotion is pure torture. I can’t keep my hands off my body. How will I ever wait for Daddi? I glance at the clock; it’s still only 4:00. Over an hour until hy comes home! I’ll finish getting ready for hym and the time will fly… I hope.
I put on some music and turn it up. Heading to the bedroom, where I’ll wait, I glance at the clock again; it's only 4:10. I put on the little white, lacy bra and boy shorts that I know hy loves. Checking myself in the mirror, I can see why hy loves this outfit so much. My fingers trace the lace at the top of my bra; lace that only half covers my nipples. They are hard and sensitive already and my light touch sends electric jolts to my clit. Watching myself in the mirror, my hands slide down my stomach and around to my ass; I turn to check the view. Hmmm, not bad. I run my hands down over my ass, pulling down the lace that is trying to inch it’s way up. I smile and think, “Just like Daddi!”
In a flash of a moment, I know I’ve lost my self-control. The clock now reads 4:20, my skin is hot and flushed, and my mind keeps turning to the bag of Daddi’s toys beside the bed. I tell myself, “Hy won’t know; I have time; Hy won’t mind, anyway, I’m hys princess!”
I slide onto the bed, my excitement building already. Reaching down, I pull my favorite cock, the biggest one, from the bag and place it on the bed. I pull the lace on my bra all the way down, exposing my nipples. They are as hard as rocks! I pinch them and roll them between my fingers, feeling Daddi’s fingers as I do so. One hand slides into my shorts, quickly reaching the pool of wetness in my pussy. My breath starts to quicken. As I rub my clit, I know this won’t take long. I remember that my Daddi’s cock is lying beside me; I can’t get my shorts off fast enough! The shorts land on the floor, I rip them off so fast. I hold the dildo in both hands, warming it and remembering the times my Daddi buried it inside me, fucking me until I couldn’t take any more. I rub the head over my pussy lips and on my clit. I want it inside me badly, but I want to make myself wait; I am so close to coming.
Fuck it! I can't wait! I drive the whole thing in, hard and deep. Damn, that feels good! While I can still think, I glance once more at the clock; 4:35. Good, I still have plenty of time. I close my eyes and begin to really fuck myself. I know I’m being a very bad girl, but I can’t stop now.
Soon, I am lost in my own world. All I know now is the fullness in my pussy and the fire in my clit. As my left hand works the cock, my right is rubbing my clit, faster and faster…

“I thought I told you not to touch yourself.”

My eyes fly open! Hy’s early! I’ve been caught! Hy is standing above me, dangling my lacy shorts from one finger. There is a very hard look in hys eyes, making me wonder what is behind them...
I desperately make a play, trying to get myself out of trouble. “Hi Daddi! I was just thinking about you!” I say as I let the dick slide out of me and raise myself onto my knees.
I try to come off cute and innocent and throw my arms around hys neck. Hy lets me, but doesn’t return the hug. I can tell I have pushed too far this time. Hy pulls my arms away from hym and sits on the end of the bed. Hys silence is torture to me. I get down on the floor at hys knees and put my head in hys lap. “I’m sorry, Daddi. I just missed you so much.”
Hy puts hys finger under my chin and raises my head to look me in the eyes, then says, "I missed you, too, Princess. But you were very disobedient. What shall I do with you? You need punished, but you like your punishments too much. What can I do to you as a suitable punishment?”
Hy is silent for a few minutes, giving my bad girl mind time to wander again. I’m anticipating my punishment, maybe a good, long, hard flogging? My already wet pussy floods again thinking of the stiff leather slapping at my ass and thighs. I know that always gets Daddi worked up to fuck me good! Maybe this won’t turn out so bad.
I am shaken from my reverie by Daddi’s stern voice, “I’ve got it. I know what your punishment will be.” I wait expectantly for hym to tell me, but hy doesn’t. Instead, hy reaches over and picks up the cock that is still wet with my juices.

“Clean it” hy says to me.

I try to take it from hym and head to the bathroom, but hy doesn’t let go.
“No, right here” I sink back to my knees with the realization of what hy is telling me to do, smiling inside. If this is how I’m to be chastised, I can definitely handle it. I’ve sucked my Daddi’s cock before, but there is something different this time. Maybe it is the fact that hy is holding it in hys hand, hys face so close to mine, and I taste my own pussy on it. Soon, I am totally absorbed in my task, loving the feel of Daddi’s hard dick in my mouth. I feel like such a little slut today, I want this cock any way I can get it. Just as I’m really getting into it, I hear “Stop”. Reluctantly, I obey. Daddi raises an eyebrow. “Disappointed?” hy says, dripping sarcasm. I nod and whisper “Yes”.
Pulling me from my knees and over hys lap, he says, “Yes, what?”
I can sense what is to come, and am so excited by now that my reply is barely audible. “Yes, Daddi”. Hy gives my bra strap a sharp snap, causing me to flinch. “Don’t move!” he says sternly. Hy pulls both my arms up so that my wrists are crossed at my lower back and holds them there with hys left hand. My breathing is erratic, and I’m in such a state of anticipation that I can hardly remain still. I hear hys steady voice, “Do not think, ever, that because I’ve been such a lenient Daddi, I can’t be pushed too far.” I feel his other hand softly stroking my bare ass as he continues; “You’ve shown me today that you need reminded of who is in charge. I will take great pleasure in reminding you. Since you just couldn’t wait to come, sweet princess, your punishment will be this: You WILL wait to come, for as long as I wish. Since I have no desire to make this point again any time soon, you may have to wait quite a while. Fitting punishment, don’t you think?”

At first, I am stunned. But I know my Daddi; hy can’t make me wait too long. Hy loves to make me come. He’ll give in way before hy thinks hy will.
Smack! Out of nowhere, I feel the sharp, stinging slap of hys hand on my ass.
“OW!” I yell, and squirm uncontrollably. “I told you not to move!” he says.
Again and again, hys hand descends, bringing almost unbearable pain and pleasure. I struggle to remain still, focusing on the lovely heat I can feel building under hys hand and between my legs. Hy could go on like this for hours, and I wouldn’t mind. The slaps stop much too soon, and I whimper in dismay. “That is the beginning, Princess; a taste of your punishment. You want more, but I will not give it until I am ready.”
“Let’s see what you’ve done so far” hy says as hy slips a finger between my pussy lips. I’m so wet that it’s slippery. “My, my, you are in a state! I’m going to enjoy this very much!” One finger enters me, just one, just enough to make me crazy! Hy slowly fucks me this way for what seems like forever. I am unable to control the movement of my hips, pushing to meet hys finger.

I hear a soft whisper, “You want more, baby?”

I can barely form the words, “Yes, Daddi”. Abruptly, hys finger is gone, leaving me empty and aching for hym. “Then you should have been a good girl.” Hy rises from the bed and walks to the closet. The door isn’t open far enough for me to see what hy is doing. I hear hym going through the items hanging on the door and I shiver. I know what is there, and am eager to find out which hy will choose. Hy returns to me with only a bandana. “Get on you hands and knees on the bed” hy says.
As I position myself on the bed, hy ties the bandana firmly over my eyes. I’m a bit apprehensive; I both love and hate being blindfolded. I feel hym take my hand and buckle a strap of leather around my wrist, followed my other hand and my feet. When did hy get those? I can hear hym walk back to the closet to choose the next instrument of my punishment. My mind races; what is it to be? The soft floggers that make me want so much more? Or the stiff, harsh one; the one that really hurts? It doesn’t really matter. I can’t wait; I love them all. What hy chooses is a total shock!
As the cane strikes my skin the first time, I know I’m in trouble. The cane; the one thing hy never felt comfortable with. Again and again, the cane burns into my skin relentlessly. I can feel Daddi’s control as well as hys anger. Hy taps the back of my thighs with the cane; the searing pain makes me cry out. Hy covers my ass and thighs with stripes of red, occasionally landing on my pussy, dangerously close to my swollen clit. Hy keeps going, longer than I thought hy ever would, until I shout my safe word for the first time. Hy stops, runs hys hands over my throbbing skin, and leans in close until I can feel hys breath on my face.

“Are you beginning to see who is in control here?”

At this point, all I can do is nod. I can barely even think anymore, I want hym so badly. I’ve become like a primitive thing, needing only to come. I know hy knows this. I understand my punishment very clearly, especially now. All I want now is hys cock, hys hand, anything! Inside my pussy while I come like never before! But that is not to be. Hys hand remains on my ass, while hy pulls hys bag onto the bed. I hear hym settle in behind me, between my legs, and I wonder what hy will do next. I really don’t care anymore, as long as I can come. I feel something cold touch my clit and I jump. How could hy? Hy knows I hate cold things! My irritation soon fades as I feel the coldness turn to a steady hum. I hope hy doesn’t realize how close to coming I am. To come without hys permission will mean more trouble, but I am willing to risk it. Hy knows; hy moves the vibrator away just as I’m almost there.

“You will not come until I tell you to, do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddi, I understand” I answer, nearly in a sob. I am so wet! Hy moves the vibrator moves back and forth over my clit and slides it inside me just a little causing me to try to back up onto it. Hy knows I will do this and pulls it out of me before I can get it any deeper. I am desperate. “Please, Daddi!” I beg. “Please, what, Princess?” Knowing that I have to ask and that hy will say no, I choke on my answer, “Please let me come!”
Hys voice is understanding, but firm, “No, baby, I can’t let you come yet. Trust your Daddi. I know what’s best for you.” I know hy is right, but I have lost all self-control. I'm almost yelling, “Just fuck me, damn it!”
Hy sounds almost amused, “So you’ve gone from merely disobedient to demanding?” I hear hym getting hys strap. Finally! I knew hy would give in! I am feeling very smug and pleased with myself. As hy positions himself behind me, I can hardly breathe. It seems I’ve been waiting for this so long. I feel one hand on my hip; I can picture hym getting ready to fuck me, hys other hand on hys cock, guiding it into me. But what I feel is only hys fingers, slick with lube, opening me easily. I am so ready! Hys fingers pump in and out of my soaking wet pussy; they are not enough. I push against hys hand, wanting more. Hy slowly pulls hys fingers out of my pussy and moves them up to my asshole, gently but firmly pushing one in. Hy fucks my ass like this for a few minutes, just long enough to make me want more. Hy adds another as I moan from extreme pleasure. With hys other hand hy slides three back into my pussy. I am in ecstasy! “Ooh, yes! Fuck me, Daddi!”
Hy continues at hys own pace, causing me to writhe as much as I can in my restraints. I can feel myself building up to an intense orgasm. My Daddi knows my body too well; hy senses how close I am and stops. I think I can’t take it any more and yell, “God damn it! Fuck me! Daddi, fuck me!”
As soon as I say it, I know I’ve crossed another line. Hys voice is hard this time. “Fine, you want fucked? I’ll fuck you! Just remember, you asked for it!”
I freeze as I feel the tip of hys cock at my ass. “No! I’m not ready for that! That’s not what I meant! I want your cock in my pussy!”

“If you hadn’t been so busy acting like such a bossy little bitch, you might have thought to be more specific” was hys biting reply. “And don’t ever tell me ‘no’ again.”
With that comment, hy pushes hys cock into my ass. I tense up, burying my face in the sheets. I feel hys hand in my hair, pulling my head back as hy pushes in deeper. Hy groans with pleasure, hys cock buried in my ass. Hy pauses for a moment to allow me to get used to the feeling. “You might as well relax; you’ll enjoy it more. Besides, we both know you’ve wanted this for a long time.”Slowly, hy begins to move again. The sensation is amazing! Faster and faster, hy fucks my ass. Against my will, my body moves with hys, matching hys thrusts with my own. Just as I start to really get into it, hy stops moving. “I almost forgot, you wanted my cock in your pussy, didn’t you?” Before I realize hys intent, hy reaches down and pushes another dick, the one hy made me suck clean earlier, into my wet, open pussy. “Oh my god!” escapes my mouth. I have never felt so full!
“Isn’t that what you wanted, baby? Don’t bother to answer, you’re going to get it anyway.” Hy begins moving again, starting slowly. At first I think I can’t take all this; then it becomes pure pleasure. Hy fucks my ass harder, faster, until I’m screaming again, “Oh! Yes, Daddi, fuck me! Please, don’t…stop….!”
Hy has finally made hys point; all the control is hys. I feel my long awaited orgasm looming closer. I’m afraid to ask this time; I don’t think I can stop it even if hy says ‘no’ again. Hy can tell that I can’t take any more.
Once again, I can hear the understanding in hys voice, “Go ahead, Princess, come for me; come for your Daddi!” I come with a force that surprises us both, soaking us and the bed beneath us. It lasts longer than I thought possible. The muscles in my ass and pussy are gripping both of those cocks so hard that hy can’t move.
Hy waits until my spasms subside and then pulls out of me, dropping to the bed next to me where I have collapsed. Hy gently removes the blindfold and kisses my forehead. Hy unbuckles the restraints, and pulls me close to hym.

“Always listen to your Daddi, Princess,” hy whispers. “I will, I promise!” I whisper back, knowing that with punishments like this, I will break my promise again…

The End
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 04:22 AM   #3
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Synergy of Butch and Femme

I am captivated by the slight tilt of her head with eyes a hue of blue bright enough to pale the sky, luscious lips and a petite feminine body. She's coy, demure but I know what resides within. This gorgeous femme admires my height and weathered features, shock of brown hair and broad shoulders sturdy enough to brace her bucking rounds of passion. I tower over her but the fit is precise and as I lower my weight we are concise in the distinct nature of our roles. Under the full throw of my body she cannot reach beyond me, not my legs or my arms, she is contained, covered by my span. And to this she is responsive.

I hear her soft moans of longing as I begin to feel the pulse of desire. We push and glide and move and slide and I am straining to slow, against the heat and tempo of our passion. The power of our hunger rushes upon us as a pate of sweat begins to fall. Palms astride each side, she is picketed beneath me. I am up on arms, awed by her wildness and her beauty.

Rocking I nudge and press but don't quite enter, my movements met with a whimper for more. Every push draws the dampness of her arousal as we enter that cline where desire burns bright. My hands have curled a knot of sheets, my back rigid, hips tilted, legs driving with slow deliberate pressure, we are mated. As I enter she freezes in a breathless gasp, a sharp contrast to the moans uttered just prior. I stop, the full weight of my body pressed to her. This gripping, seizing wave of pleasure subsides and we resume the tempo of my charge as she matches my strength and ardor. Passion turned, burned into my loin in this throbbing tome of stone and fire. The pulsing rhythm of this tide drives my every thrust of hip and belly and with bridled fervor we find our stride. The hunger comes in waves carried by a gasp, a breath and the sighs of rapture sate me until my next thrust is imposed.

She is running unrestrained and bliss is no longer elusive. It shines for her taking. She moves intently and deliberately toward it and I know I must wait. I whisper this prelude and confess that I am close, so close, but brace against the weight of my longing. Those words open her, tumble her, send her racing and as I breach a final rhythmic draw and thrust, her back arches, breasts bared, arms flailing through air she's thrashing, stretching, reaching for balance she finds my arm she grasps and holds and folds the other around my neck. Dominated by hips and legs and arms and hand, her head and face braced against my shoulder, and with heaving breath she screams her pleasure. She cries and bucks and she moans and in a final breath of capture I drape the reins to her surrender. In the wildness of our passion I gather and hold this generous gift, my glowing spirited lover.

Our bodies, sweating and entwined amidst a tangle of sheets, dance a quiet rhythm of tethered rocking. I've made no exit, my ache still clear as I push away the urge of my hunger. I stop our play, encircled within her arms and under my weight a pause, a breath and then another. The whisper of rapture lurking, beckoning me from behind a dark corner. In this lapse, I gather from her mouth the heat and tenderness of this moment. Lush, sensual, arousing. I raise myself, buoyed upon a platform of breasts and hips and body, this femme on her back with arms outstretched holds my head with her hands, her open legs canted, feet firmly planted to leverage this place that I remain. A laugh of pleasure serves to measure the depth of ease we share but soon rises into the hot bare breath of something larger, igniting a bolt of strength and power. My chest heaving, my breathing deeper, her mouth again seeks mine. Sweet, wet, hungry.

With the quickening beat of pressure gone unanswered I contrast the very character that defines me. I blur the edge of control as she moves beneath my strokes with deep undulations. I am braced firmly in the V of her legs as she draws me back into play. With hands now slipped around my back, she pulls me deeper, legs wrapped to spur me to one last stand. I am stripped to the last modicum of restraint, mute in this symbiotic show of passion that is mutual, deep, intentional, held in reserve and deliberately served. With feeble shaking hands upon my chest her head thrown back, lips in full arc mouthing her silent delight, I find within her power a beauty and grace like none other. She spurs me, pulls me, grips me, lures me deeper, stroke by stroke. There is no retreat and in this quake of abandonment we explode to the synergy of Butch and Femme.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #4
BounceBounceBabyBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Socially Awkward Tranz Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master Of The Hounds
Relationship Status:
On The Road Again

BounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Plz write more.

I was freakin capitivated, man!!

You cant imagine my dissapointment when I realized there were only 3 stories.

"What's the difference between shame and guilt?
Guilt = I did something bad.
Shame = I am bad.
Shame is about who we are, and guilt is about our behaviours..."
~The Gifts of Imperfection
~Brene Brown.
BounceBounceBabyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BounceBounceBabyBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2014, 07:34 AM   #5
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BounceBounceBabyBoi View Post
Plz write more.

I was freakin capitivated, man!!

You cant imagine my dissapointment when I realized there were only 3 stories.
I second that. I couldn't get enough

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2014, 07:46 AM   #6
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quicky

Anticipation pools in your panties while you're driving to meet me. As you pull into the parking space, you notice I’ve found a place where the street light is broken. It’s dark. I get out of my car and come to your window. I don’t get in the car with you. You know this is a quick meeting. I lean down, prop my elbows on the door, dip in and give you a long sensual kiss. I drag your skirt up then take your hand and guide it down into your panties; helping you stroke your wet pussy. I pull away to stand up but make it clear that you are to continue to finger fuck yourself. I scan the park, but it is deserted at this time of night. I unzip my jeans and pull out my butchcock. I reach through the window and grab two hands full of hair. “Open wide, precious.” You do as I say and I slap your face with my cock before slipping it into your mouth. I start to rock in your mouth. You quicken the pace of your fingers between your legs. “Not before me pet,” I warn. I thrust to the back of your throat. Pulling your hair, forcing you on my cock, fucking your beautiful face. Tears of lust escape your eyes and roll down your cheeks. It's not long until the vibe in my harness and the visual of you taking all of my cock with every thrust brings me to orgasm. As the waves subside, I quickly zip up. You lean your head back against the seat, mouth open, unforgivingly moaning with your legs splayed open and your hand buried in your pussy. What a beautiful sight you are. My mouth is on yours again, more urgently now. My fingers are inside you, pounding as you work your clit. Finally, at last, I let you explode into my hand when I say, “cum for me princess, cum hard for your daddy.”
Old 07-18-2014, 11:23 AM   #7
CyberStud

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:

Default The Scent of Seduction

I saw her in the airport. Small but feisty as she wrangled her bags to the counter. Usually well mannered, I had to consciously avert my gaze. I was next in line and all I could think was "What a Divine Ass..." I felt the primal stirring of a faint throb. She was fit and knew how to dress, accentuating her curves and showing just enough without giving it all away. Smaller in stature, beautifully clothed, expensive heels and great legs. All desirable...

She checked her bags and left. I moved to the counter, the clerk and I just watched her walk away and then looked at each other. I said "Wow!" and the clerk, wide-eyed, just nodded and smiled. I'm a tall well-dressed packing Butch. I don't really care who sees me admiring a gorgeous woman...and she was stunning.

Checked in and sent off to my gate, I bought a newspaper and coffee and took a seat. As I opened it I found myself smelling something vaguely familiar..light, citrus, bergamot...heaven with a touch of despair. Hmmm, shrugging I went back to the news. I hate these red-eye flights. The plane, arriving at the gate created a stir of activity and I realized the excitement of a trip usually got me going. Recently dumped I wanted to get out of town. What I really needed was a good hard Fuck; the kind that leaves bleeding scratches on your back and welts on your ass...

They called for First Class and heeding my cue I slowly gathered my things and sidestepped to the door...I hate cattle calls and didn't rush. Finally on the gangway I trailed that wonderful scent, again. It was nocturnal, delicious and bewitching. I inhaled deeply in satisfaction, still unable to locate its source.

Giving a nod to the sleepy attendants I looked for my seat...Father, Son and Holy Shit...there at the window was that bombshell of a beauty. There is a God, or luck or whatever random force put her there. She looked up from her magazine and casually said hello but her lingering gaze betrayed her interest and her pleasant surprise. She went back to flipping pages, not really reading any longer. As I sat I instantly recognized that deeply satisfying scent. It was her. I closed my eyes for a moment savoring the sensation of her perfume invading my chest. My heart raced that beguiling smell throughout my body. A well of desire ignited from a single breath. The throbbing I felt earlier came back, intense and demanding. I pressed my hips forward, barely enough to feel pressure against my cock...enough to imagine a stroke of my shaft, a hot breath upon my stomach blanketed by her scent. My breathing started to deepen. I turned to her and asked "Excuse me, your perfume...may I ask?". She replied coyly, and with a slight smile playing across her lips, "Ah, that would be Musc Ravageur"
"Mmm, yes " I inhaled, nodding in appreciation. She gazed at me with a questioning look and asked "You know it?".
"Yes" I said, leaning closer, meeting her eyes head on "it is the scent of seduction and destruction" .
Having been discovered, it was now she who lost her breath.

The plane began its taxi down the dark runway. Finally cleared, the engines screamed, lights blinking, the plane careened into the air, the thrust pushing me into my seat. I glanced over and saw that she appeared vulnerable and nervous. I leaned toward her and said "Driving is for babies...don't worry, it'll be OK" and winked. Distracted from her anxiety, she began to drift toward me, she smiled and I saw her eyes were blue. A deep sultry come-fuck-me blue...mesmerizing. She returned a knowing look, the intention suddenly clear. The collision of hot want and desire was electric. She acquiesced to the pleasure of a touch as she placed her delicate hand on my forearm. Fantasy and innuendo began to play a deadly game, its discourse was the throbbing agony of desire. The sharp aching scream began to permeate my every thought. She leaned toward me and smiling softly said "you're kind, thank you".

With no further words she turned back toward the window and I was left with the shadow of doubt. Did I misread her? She had drawn me in with her scent, dominated me with a look and slayed me with a touch. I closed my eyes mentally recounting our play. My mind was running to regain some semblance of control, but the throbbing pulsing erection behind my cock would not subside. The level of nuance, thick with lust, caused me to close my eyes and press my head into my seat back. I sighed heavily, the scent of seduction in the air.

I must have dozed, but I stirred to the desirous sensation of a soft rolling dream. I felt it, like a breath running up the inside of my thigh. A touch so light I wondered how I imagined it. I danced on the edge of sleep, feeling that familiar ache. And then again, but this time a little firmer and higher up my leg. It was real. As an audible sigh escaped my chest, I opened my eyes to find myself the sole focus of her attention.

The torment of her touch, her soft breath nearly imperceptible against my skin and the slight brush of her leg as she turned to me constricted my breath. She was leaning into me, her breathing steady and deep. Her gaze directed at the full bulge in my trousers, framed by my strong legs and stomach. An all consuming hunger hit me full force, both of us needing the same thing. Her blue eyes had grown turbulent with desire, as she began to trace circles on my groin. A fire ignited in my belly, her breath came in short hot repercussions. My mind was reeling as I began to mentally narrow our choices. "Lavatory" I whispered.

She broke my gaze and unbuckled her seat belt. As she stood to walk to the aisle I began to rise. She palmed my shoulders, forcing me back into my seat and facing me leaned in and whispered, "I can get by" . I wanted to pull her by the hips on top of me but as she passed I braced my palms to the outside of her legs pausing her exit. I ran my thumb beyond the hem of her skirt up the front of her thigh. She gasped and as I continued my journey to her swollen wet and luscious pussy her legs began to shake. She tumbled to my touch, her wet hollows swollen and heated with desire. She continued past me, saturated.

I emerged from my seat barely able to stand, my thumb wet and sweet. The cabin dark and curtains drawn, we made our way. As she entered I quickly slipped in behind her and locked the door. I felt a tug at my belt and and turned to press my body into hers. She was small, tight, gorgeous. Her hands were all over me...my legs, my groin, stomach. She leaned into me, testing my strength. I couldn't stand it any longer...I took her waist in my hands and lifted her to the counter as she frantically unzipped my pants and deftly removed my hot and hungry cock. I was pulsing and throbbing behind its base, wanting desperately to bury myself in her. She spread her legs as I pulled her forward to me with one hand and separated her cum- sodden panties from her hot luscious pussy with the other. The back of my fingers stroked her as I continued to hold that fabric out of my aim. She was bare and pulsing to my touch. She leaned her hips into me and with precision guided me into her. I urged her with a thrust of my hips that sent her careening back, biting her lip in a feeble effort to quiet her moans. She gasped, her hips desperately closing the distance to my base. Her hands opened my shirt, as I continued my deep hungry thrusting, and her fingernails dug into my chest, God I wanted her to shred me, draw blood. My chest was painted in deep red lines as she continued railing her passion upon me. I was running with that explosive hot-fuck desire when I lifted her off the counter, my hands full of that luscious ass. Her legs wrapped around me I could feel her heels digging, spurring, kicking me on. Oh Sweet Jesus, prod me, stab me, kick me to another dimension. With every grip of her heels she demanded harder deeper thrusts.

Lifting, dropping her on me, lifting again, she rode me. I could feel her swallowing the distance, pumping me for every bit of length she could draw. Her hands locked around my neck I was delivering my shaft, leaning back and driving with my legs. She was arching, using her hips to pull me to her deepest places. Her moans let me know that every space was filled...filled with the kind of fucking that doesn't leave room for breath. I buried myself in her, the head of my cock pressed hard against her in this sliding, skating upheaval of bodies. She moaned and gasped and I felt the rolling pressure of an explosion began to build in her. She was losing herself in hot waves, my legs pushing my hips burying my cock deep inside her. She was riding with abandon; waves of hot cum-sliding abandon. This ravageur of seduction pulled me into her, and as she dropped hard I lost myself in her rough rhythm. I felt the pull of climax and as that sharp hot breath-stealing stab of ecstasy exploded between my legs I threw my final delivery. Bucking down to my base she lifted her legs, knees bent and rolled her hips down to close that final gap. Squealing, panting, heaving her sweet milky white juices on me her head thrown back, my shirt collar clutched in her hands, I had her, in my hands, on my cock, hanging from my neck. I had her. She pulled herself back to me, burying her face in my neck where she smelled the shadow of my sweat and labor. My arms were around her, drawing her closer as I pressed my lips to her hair. Bittersweet in its finality, I rocked and swayed as she held on , both of us floating in the seduction and destruction Musc Ravageur.
Old 07-18-2014, 12:26 PM   #8
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pretty sure that story alone would sell a million bottles of Musc Ravageur

great read ty

Always
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2014, 02:02 PM   #9
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Very impressive, more!
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 12:33 AM   #10
stormprincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

stormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputationstormprincess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Awaken Me

kneeling before You
the racing heart beating in the chill of the air
Your hands touch my skin.. and time stops
Your hand covers my mouth ..
...my mind drifts to another universe
Pain awakens the soul from the blade of Your knife down my back
..wetness of arousal
Restraints of Your control keep motion timeless
.. making me want.. crave.. feel.. submit..
Cutting into my skin..
.. droplets of blood released
Pain and elevation..
.. both the same..

kneeling before You
Lips parted awaiting You
.. breathing Your essence..
Feeling Your power
.. Dominance.. Control.. Strength..
Blindfolded and bound..
... controlled.. owned.. property..
Fingers touch the juices that flow..
.. penetrating.. deep.. strong.. forceful..
Your teeth bite
.. nipples erect and hardening by Your pleasure
You let go..
.. i wait..
Blows of Leather strike my breasts..
.. impacting, shocking and relentless
Wood hits softness
.. stings and touches nerves so vulnerable

Kneeling before You
the girl begs...
.. Wanting.. to be fucked..
Pain and pleasure
.. blended agony and ecstasy
Strikes and wisps of a single tail
.. awaken and drift off
Objects unknown inserted to torment
.. thrusting, harsh and erotic
Fucking her..
The option of breathing
.. no longer her decision..
Fucking her..
.. harder.. softer.. unrelenting..
You stop..
.. it is Your desire to watch me fly..
.. to own and control
.. to awaken me.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #11
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/she/lady that likes a butch to run their fingers through her hair
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Just had to thank you for that…again.
Penmarked Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #12
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmingbutch21 View Post
Anticipation pools in your panties while you're driving to meet me. As you pull into the parking space, you notice I’ve found a place where the street light is broken. It’s dark. I get out of my car and come to your window. I don’t get in the car with you. You know this is a quick meeting. I lean down, prop my elbows on the door, dip in and give you a long sensual kiss. I drag your skirt up then take your hand and guide it down into your panties; helping you stroke your wet pussy. I pull away to stand up but make it clear that you are to continue to finger fuck yourself. I scan the park, but it is deserted at this time of night. I unzip my jeans and pull out my butchcock. I reach through the window and grab two hands full of hair. “Open wide, precious.” You do as I say and I slap your face with my cock before slipping it into your mouth. I start to rock in your mouth. You quicken the pace of your fingers between your legs. “Not before me pet,” I warn. I thrust to the back of your throat. Pulling your hair, forcing you on my cock, fucking your beautiful face. Tears of lust escape your eyes and roll down your cheeks. It's not long until the vibe in my harness and the visual of you taking all of my cock with every thrust brings me to orgasm. As the waves subside, I quickly zip up. You lean your head back against the seat, mouth open, unforgivingly moaning with your legs splayed open and your hand buried in your pussy. What a beautiful sight you are. My mouth is on yours again, more urgently now. My fingers are inside you, pounding as you work your clit. Finally, at last, I let you explode into my hand when I say, “cum for me princess, cum hard for your daddy.”
found it…coy smile….
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 01:14 AM   #13
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post
I saw her in the airport. Small but feisty as she wrangled her bags to the counter. Usually well mannered, I had to consciously avert my gaze. I was next in line and all I could think was "What a Divine Ass..." I felt the primal stirring of a faint throb. She was fit and knew how to dress, accentuating her curves and showing just enough without giving it all away. Smaller in stature, beautifully clothed, expensive heels and great legs. All desirable...

She checked her bags and left. I moved to the counter, the clerk and I just watched her walk away and then looked at each other. I said "Wow!" and the clerk, wide-eyed, just nodded and smiled. I'm a tall well-dressed packing Butch. I don't really care who sees me admiring a gorgeous woman...and she was stunning.

Checked in and sent off to my gate, I bought a newspaper and coffee and took a seat. As I opened it I found myself smelling something vaguely familiar..light, citrus, bergamot...heaven with a touch of despair. Hmmm, shrugging I went back to the news. I hate these red-eye flights. The plane, arriving at the gate created a stir of activity and I realized the excitement of a trip usually got me going. Recently dumped I wanted to get out of town. What I really needed was a good hard Fuck; the kind that leaves bleeding scratches on your back and welts on your ass...

They called for First Class and heeding my cue I slowly gathered my things and sidestepped to the door...I hate cattle calls and didn't rush. Finally on the gangway I trailed that wonderful scent, again. It was nocturnal, delicious and bewitching. I inhaled deeply in satisfaction, still unable to locate its source.

Giving a nod to the sleepy attendants I looked for my seat...Father, Son and Holy Shit...there at the window was that bombshell of a beauty. There is a God, or luck or whatever random force put her there. She looked up from her magazine and casually said hello but her lingering gaze betrayed her interest and her pleasant surprise. She went back to flipping pages, not really reading any longer. As I sat I instantly recognized that deeply satisfying scent. It was her. I closed my eyes for a moment savoring the sensation of her perfume invading my chest. My heart raced that beguiling smell throughout my body. A well of desire ignited from a single breath. The throbbing I felt earlier came back, intense and demanding. I pressed my hips forward, barely enough to feel pressure against my cock...enough to imagine a stroke of my shaft, a hot breath upon my stomach blanketed by her scent. My breathing started to deepen. I turned to her and asked "Excuse me, your perfume...may I ask?". She replied coyly, and with a slight smile playing across her lips, "Ah, that would be Musc Ravageur"
"Mmm, yes " I inhaled, nodding in appreciation. She gazed at me with a questioning look and asked "You know it?".
"Yes" I said, leaning closer, meeting her eyes head on "it is the scent of seduction and destruction" .
Having been discovered, it was now she who lost her breath.

The plane began its taxi down the dark runway. Finally cleared, the engines screamed, lights blinking, the plane careened into the air, the thrust pushing me into my seat. I glanced over and saw that she appeared vulnerable and nervous. I leaned toward her and said "Driving is for babies...don't worry, it'll be OK" and winked. Distracted from her anxiety, she began to drift toward me, she smiled and I saw her eyes were blue. A deep sultry come-fuck-me blue...mesmerizing. She returned a knowing look, the intention suddenly clear. The collision of hot want and desire was electric. She acquiesced to the pleasure of a touch as she placed her delicate hand on my forearm. Fantasy and innuendo began to play a deadly game, its discourse was the throbbing agony of desire. The sharp aching scream began to permeate my every thought. She leaned toward me and smiling softly said "you're kind, thank you".

With no further words she turned back toward the window and I was left with the shadow of doubt. Did I misread her? She had drawn me in with her scent, dominated me with a look and slayed me with a touch. I closed my eyes mentally recounting our play. My mind was running to regain some semblance of control, but the throbbing pulsing erection behind my cock would not subside. The level of nuance, thick with lust, caused me to close my eyes and press my head into my seat back. I sighed heavily, the scent of seduction in the air.

I must have dozed, but I stirred to the desirous sensation of a soft rolling dream. I felt it, like a breath running up the inside of my thigh. A touch so light I wondered how I imagined it. I danced on the edge of sleep, feeling that familiar ache. And then again, but this time a little firmer and higher up my leg. It was real. As an audible sigh escaped my chest, I opened my eyes to find myself the sole focus of her attention.

The torment of her touch, her soft breath nearly imperceptible against my skin and the slight brush of her leg as she turned to me constricted my breath. She was leaning into me, her breathing steady and deep. Her gaze directed at the full bulge in my trousers, framed by my strong legs and stomach. An all consuming hunger hit me full force, both of us needing the same thing. Her blue eyes had grown turbulent with desire, as she began to trace circles on my groin. A fire ignited in my belly, her breath came in short hot repercussions. My mind was reeling as I began to mentally narrow our choices. "Lavatory" I whispered.

She broke my gaze and unbuckled her seat belt. As she stood to walk to the aisle I began to rise. She palmed my shoulders, forcing me back into my seat and facing me leaned in and whispered, "I can get by" . I wanted to pull her by the hips on top of me but as she passed I braced my palms to the outside of her legs pausing her exit. I ran my thumb beyond the hem of her skirt up the front of her thigh. She gasped and as I continued my journey to her swollen wet and luscious pussy her legs began to shake. She tumbled to my touch, her wet hollows swollen and heated with desire. She continued past me, saturated.

I emerged from my seat barely able to stand, my thumb wet and sweet. The cabin dark and curtains drawn, we made our way. As she entered I quickly slipped in behind her and locked the door. I felt a tug at my belt and and turned to press my body into hers. She was small, tight, gorgeous. Her hands were all over me...my legs, my groin, stomach. She leaned into me, testing my strength. I couldn't stand it any longer...I took her waist in my hands and lifted her to the counter as she frantically unzipped my pants and deftly removed my hot and hungry cock. I was pulsing and throbbing behind its base, wanting desperately to bury myself in her. She spread her legs as I pulled her forward to me with one hand and separated her cum- sodden panties from her hot luscious pussy with the other. The back of my fingers stroked her as I continued to hold that fabric out of my aim. She was bare and pulsing to my touch. She leaned her hips into me and with precision guided me into her. I urged her with a thrust of my hips that sent her careening back, biting her lip in a feeble effort to quiet her moans. She gasped, her hips desperately closing the distance to my base. Her hands opened my shirt, as I continued my deep hungry thrusting, and her fingernails dug into my chest, God I wanted her to shred me, draw blood. My chest was painted in deep red lines as she continued railing her passion upon me. I was running with that explosive hot-fuck desire when I lifted her off the counter, my hands full of that luscious ass. Her legs wrapped around me I could feel her heels digging, spurring, kicking me on. Oh Sweet Jesus, prod me, stab me, kick me to another dimension. With every grip of her heels she demanded harder deeper thrusts.

Lifting, dropping her on me, lifting again, she rode me. I could feel her swallowing the distance, pumping me for every bit of length she could draw. Her hands locked around my neck I was delivering my shaft, leaning back and driving with my legs. She was arching, using her hips to pull me to her deepest places. Her moans let me know that every space was filled...filled with the kind of fucking that doesn't leave room for breath. I buried myself in her, the head of my cock pressed hard against her in this sliding, skating upheaval of bodies. She moaned and gasped and I felt the rolling pressure of an explosion began to build in her. She was losing herself in hot waves, my legs pushing my hips burying my cock deep inside her. She was riding with abandon; waves of hot cum-sliding abandon. This ravageur of seduction pulled me into her, and as she dropped hard I lost myself in her rough rhythm. I felt the pull of climax and as that sharp hot breath-stealing stab of ecstasy exploded between my legs I threw my final delivery. Bucking down to my base she lifted her legs, knees bent and rolled her hips down to close that final gap. Squealing, panting, heaving her sweet milky white juices on me her head thrown back, my shirt collar clutched in her hands, I had her, in my hands, on my cock, hanging from my neck. I had her. She pulled herself back to me, burying her face in my neck where she smelled the shadow of my sweat and labor. My arms were around her, drawing her closer as I pressed my lips to her hair. Bittersweet in its finality, I rocked and swayed as she held on , both of us floating in the seduction and destruction Musc Ravageur.
Sigh. What a fantastic piece of writing and sexy as hell!!! You are a tremendous writer. More more more! Best lines: Her legs wrapped around me I could feel her heels digging, spurring, kicking me on. "Oh Sweet Jesus, prod me, stab me, kick me to another dimension." That one spurred a deep stab of desire, I want a butch who will say things like that!!! Also "This ravageur of seduction pulled me into her, and as she dropped hard I lost myself in her rough rhythm. I felt the pull of climax and as that sharp hot breath-stealing stab of ecstasy exploded between my legs I threw my final delivery. " amazing!

And I just have to say, up on a counter or up against a wall is the fucking best!!!
Old 10-04-2014, 01:15 AM   #14
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbeannie View Post
I'm pretty sure that story alone would sell a million bottles of Musc Ravageur

great read ty
Without a doubt!!!
Old 10-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #15
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Note: The stories in this thread may or may not be fiction. They also will likely involve kink, erotic, or BDSM material.

I twirl the fork in the macaroni and cheese trying to gather a bite for you. I feel your lips on my ear, “the girl at the table next to us is staring.” I don’t look up at her, I just move the fork to your mouth and you open, letting me feed you. “Let her stare, I don’t give a fuck,” I say as I squeeze the inside of your thigh. I hear you release a sigh. I want so badly to push my hand up your skirt, past your panties, and finger fuck you right in front of the “staring girl,” yet I refrain, as the restaurant is full of other not-so-nosy patrons. I watch your lips as you chew your food. You know I’m watching you and smirk as you continue to chew. I’m already hard, but looking at your face, your eyes, your lips, makes it almost unbearable. I squirm in my seat and feel the jolts to my stomach, as if I needed confirmation that I’m wet and horny for you.

You put your napkin on the table and look me deep in the eyes, “I have to go to the restroom.” “Again?” I ask. You just smile. It’s an invite, but I don’t need an invite, I want you and I’m going to take you. I slide out from the bench and stand to let you pass. The tables are close together and you face me to squeeze by, but I don’t let the opportunity pass and press my hard butchcock forward into your thighs and grin. “Charming,” you blurt, then giggle as you turn to go. You don’t look back. The music in the restaurant is just loud enough for the “staring girl” to NOT hear me say, “you’re going to hate that you miss this.”

I’m two steps behind you, watching the way your hair grazes your shoulders and the way your strappy heels keep time with your bouncing ass cheeks. You turn the corner and open the bathroom door. I immediately put one hand on the door near your head and the other on the small of your back, pushing you in quickly. It’s a single bathroom with mirrors above a chair rail on three walls. You don’t turn around, but look at me in the mirror as I close the door. I break eye contact only to latch the deadbolt, then reconnect with your gaze in the mirror and move behind you. I wrap my arms around your waist, pulling you close and tight. Your shoulder is exposed under my chin. I pull down the hem of your shirt and bite down hard on your smooth white flesh, leaving a nice red mark that no one will see…in public. You wince at first then hum from the pleasurable pain. Your head rolls back onto my shoulder as I kiss and nibble up your neck. When my mouth reaches your ear I growl, “get on your knees babygirl and suck your daddy’s cock.” My hand in your hair accompanies this command and pulls you to your knees hard. “Pull it out,” I demand. I’m going to let you have a few moments to perform first. I watch as you unbutton my jeans and take my cock out. I see your stappy heels and think about how I’m going to use those as handles later when I have you face down on my bed, fucking you from behind. You look up at me, both hands around my cock, and lick around the tip. “Suck it good baby,” I tell you. I want your red lipstick all over my cock right now, but I’ll let you have your way for a bit longer. You take the tip in your mouth and start to bob your head. “You’ve done this a million times, you little slut,” I groan and chuckle. You’re teasing me. I know it. You know it. I push forward wanting to ram my rod down your throat, but you back off and run your lips down the side of my shaft. (There are the red lipstick stains I wanted to see) You’re such a dirty little girl, getting your knees nasty on the bathroom floor while sucking off your daddy’s butchcock. You take me in your mouth again, this time with vigor, sinking your lips all the way down to the base before dragging back up to the tip, over and over. I look to the side and watch in the mirror as you work my cock. Fuck! Your face is beautiful. I can’t handle it anymore. “This show is over,” I say firmly as I grab your head and start fucking your mouth. My cock is going deeper and deeper down your throat. My fingers wrapped in your hair, I thrust and hold, the tears escape the sides of your eyes as you watch my face. Your eyes are pleading. Your air supply is cutoff. I put a hand on your throat and squeeze. I can feel my cock, and then I pull out letting you gasp for a breathe of air. You take a big gulp then rest your head between my hip and cock. Like a kitten nuzzling it’s owner. I put my hand under your chin to tilt it up, then lean down and kiss your red lips. “So fucking gorgeous,” I whisper before I grab your throat to pull you up. I need for you to cum. I need to fuck your pussy. I need to make it mine. I turn you around and shove you against the mirror. I drag your skirt up over your hips then snatch your panties to the floor. I fondle your high heels as you step out of your panties. They are soaking wet just as I expected. I hastily shove them in my pocket. Your ass displays reminants of the pre-dinner spanking I gave you. I hear you groan as I rub the fading marks. “Spread your fucking legs,” I demand and smack your ass for good measure. You’re staring at me in the mirror. Waiting. Wanting. I slide the tip of my cock up and down your slick pussy. I can see the desire in your eyes. You need to be owned. You need to be fucked hard. I hover my tip at your hole before thrusting in. I grab your hips and shove inside of you. You gasp, lurch forward, then push back against me as I start rocking faster, “take it all babygirl, take it all for your daddy.” Your moans and groans grow loud. I take your arms behind your back and hold you down by the wrists. You turn your face sideways to place your cheek on the mirror, drifting off. My cock drives deeper and deeper into your pussy. I reach around and spank your hard clit to bring you back to me, you squeal and your eyes spring open, you start to watch me, us, in the side mirror as I pump your pussy. I can feel your body start to tense up. I drop your wrists and grab a fistful of hair and put the other around your throat, pulling your ear back to my mouth. “Do you want to cum?” I growl through my teeth. You nod. “I said, do you want to cum?” More firmly now, I jerk back on your hair. Then you say what I want to hear, “yes daddy, I want to cum. Please make me cum.” I grab your shoulders and push you back down then pull back on them forcing you on to my butchcock, you are bent over taking every bit of of my cock. Deeper. Harder. My hips slap against your ass, “cum for me babygirl, cum hard.” Your body shudders, you jerk forward, and your cum soaks my cock. I slide out of you watching your cum seep down your legs. You’re trembling. I use your panties to clean you up and then shove them back in my pocket as my souvenir. I pull your skirt back down and turn you around. Your head still dips, you’re stlll breathing hard, your eyes still flutter, you haven’t come back to me yet. I kiss you hard and deep. I hold you tightly, rubbing your back. I take your face into my hands and you finally open your eyes, “your such a good girl. You’re my princess.” I kiss you again, this time more languidly. I feel your arms over my shoulders, hugging me. Now you're back. I draw back and grin widely, “let’s go finish dinner.”

So you know I love this my dear! It was fantastic to find this on my first search for butch femme erotica. Wanted to let you know what I loved most. The line "Your head still dips, you’re stlll breathing hard, your eyes still flutter, you haven’t come back to me yet. I kiss you hard and deep. I hold you tightly, rubbing your back. I take your face into my hands and you finally open your eyes, “your such a good girl. You’re my princess.” I kiss you again, this time more languidly. I feel your arms over my shoulders, hugging me. Now you're back. I draw back and grin widely, “let’s go finish dinner".

It was actually the sentence "you haven't come back to me yet" my eyes actually got a little misty. It's been a while since I have gotten to totally dissolve in the strong container of a butches arms...sigh. I love the inference that an orgasm and that kind of experience is like a spinning out into outer space, a leap of ecstasy that one must slowly and gently be spooned back from. Have a challenge for you...and to any others who are so inclined. Butch femme erotic scene, erotic and tender, devastatingly tender. I need a little romance!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 01:40 AM   #16
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Here I go....

So I love that this thread is here, wanna follow it down my own spool a bit. It had been suggested that femme butch erotica from the perspective is not only refreshing but also very encouraging. So here is my addition.

There is just something about a slow dance with a butch that makes me melt and burn in equal measure. Recently spent all night dancing with a friend butch that can't be anything more. But her hands that night told me a different story.

Her frame was iron clad and her hand pulled me in and gripped my waist and lower back like a vice. The heat coming off her torso was like an anatomical furnace and pressed against mine there was nary a hint of soft reflective light between our bodies. Feeling the dip and sway of her rhythm left me no choice and I fell towards her with abandon and let my soft underside uncurl against her like a morning glory in the glow of the sun. And there was no question in that she would hold me the best she could, while she had me. And the fantasy was already in my mind, an unobtrusive exit from the dance if not the blaring music. A quick assent to the upper floor like two high school kids, stealing into an empty gym and finally being able to touch one another.

It was inconceivable to me that she could not feel my heart beating through my rib cadge as hers and mine were currently like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together. It was all I could do not stretch my neck to place my cheek against hers and dream that she would slide her mouth over mine. It was already making me shudder looking at the small black chrome ball on the centre of her tongue and fantasize about how it would feel against my clit.

This boi that wasn't mine was sweeping my longing inside me to the surface. This was a boi that the hard shell of my imagination could hold for the night and I hoped she knew it. This was a boi that I could feel with wishful thinking, holding me vice like all over my body. If she would only ask for my consent.

The things I would let her do, the things I would ask her to do. If I closed my eyes I could feel my wrists in her unyielding grasp held tightly behind my back. Restraining me roughly so she could plant kisses and small darts of her tongue following the neck line of my black dress. I would not be able to suppress a pant and a moan as she circled slowly with the tip of her tongue on my sternum, making my nipples tense and ache in response.

I grew breathless thinking about us in that dark room, illuminated only from the streetlight that had the luck to escape the dark trees. I could feel those butch hands one in my hair with a forearm pinning me to the wall, and the other snaking up my thigh, her finger drawing mercilessly over my opening, on top my red lacy underwear. It was her pleasure to make me wait and wait all the while telling me, whispering in my ear,

"Your body is mine and I am going to fuck it how I like."

My long neglected desires would run down my leg and she would plunge her hand into me making me cry out and buck against her aggressive embrace. She would smile knowing how she owned me in this moment. Feeling my pussy overflow and my legs shuddering. Reaching under my dress with both hands her eyes were hard succeeding even to penetrate me with a look. One long, panting animistic gaze of need before whipping the underwear down my legs and over my heels.

Leaving me open and exposed under the black layer of crinoline she would stand again reasserting her will. She pinched both my swollen nipples making my jump with a sharp intake of breath, and cry out as she pulled down the bra and bit hard one and then the other, going back and fourth until my hips had to rock against her. Rock and grind and push against the long hard form of her cock.

"Is this what you want you dirty slut?" She asked as she pushed it against my cunt. My breathless answer to moan again and encircle her neck with my arms.

"I said, is this what you want my dirty girl, hun princess is this what you want, say it."

"Yes"

"Yes what?" She plunged in with her hand again.

"Yes I want your cock. Yes, please yes."

Picking me up and slamming me against the wall my legs were around her waist and she slipped herself inside. Pounding a rhythmic refrain into my body until I could feel my back arching, the scream building in my throat muffled, her lips and teeth sucking and biting mine. Her breath my breath, her waves my waves, pulsing into each other until the hot, rough, climbing sensation. She pushed as deep as it could and rode me until my organism burst. And them her arms would be around me, her kisses soft, her hands like gentle vices again and in that same slight illumination she would be mine.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 01:45 AM   #17
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

What I meant to say was femme butch erotica from the perspective of the femme. Guess I go a little nervous posting this!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2014, 08:55 AM   #18
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penmarked Femme View Post
So I love that this thread is here, wanna follow it down my own spool a bit. It had been suggested that femme butch erotica from the perspective is not only refreshing but also very encouraging. So here is my addition.

There is just something about a slow dance with a butch that makes me melt and burn in equal measure. Recently spent all night dancing with a friend butch that can't be anything more. But her hands that night told me a different story.

Her frame was iron clad and her hand pulled me in and gripped my waist and lower back like a vice. The heat coming off her torso was like an anatomical furnace and pressed against mine there was nary a hint of soft reflective light between our bodies. Feeling the dip and sway of her rhythm left me no choice and I fell towards her with abandon and let my soft underside uncurl against her like a morning glory in the glow of the sun. And there was no question in that she would hold me the best she could, while she had me. And the fantasy was already in my mind, an unobtrusive exit from the dance if not the blaring music. A quick assent to the upper floor like two high school kids, stealing into an empty gym and finally being able to touch one another.

It was inconceivable to me that she could not feel my heart beating through my rib cadge as hers and mine were currently like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together. It was all I could do not stretch my neck to place my cheek against hers and dream that she would slide her mouth over mine. It was already making me shudder looking at the small black chrome ball on the centre of her tongue and fantasize about how it would feel against my clit.

This boi that wasn't mine was sweeping my longing inside me to the surface. This was a boi that the hard shell of my imagination could hold for the night and I hoped she knew it. This was a boi that I could feel with wishful thinking, holding me vice like all over my body. If she would only ask for my consent.

The things I would let her do, the things I would ask her to do. If I closed my eyes I could feel my wrists in her unyielding grasp held tightly behind my back. Restraining me roughly so she could plant kisses and small darts of her tongue following the neck line of my black dress. I would not be able to suppress a pant and a moan as she circled slowly with the tip of her tongue on my sternum, making my nipples tense and ache in response.

I grew breathless thinking about us in that dark room, illuminated only from the streetlight that had the luck to escape the dark trees. I could feel those butch hands one in my hair with a forearm pinning me to the wall, and the other snaking up my thigh, her finger drawing mercilessly over my opening, on top my red lacy underwear. It was her pleasure to make me wait and wait all the while telling me, whispering in my ear,

"Your body is mine and I am going to fuck it how I like."

My long neglected desires would run down my leg and she would plunge her hand into me making me cry out and buck against her aggressive embrace. She would smile knowing how she owned me in this moment. Feeling my pussy overflow and my legs shuddering. Reaching under my dress with both hands her eyes were hard succeeding even to penetrate me with a look. One long, panting animistic gaze of need before whipping the underwear down my legs and over my heels.

Leaving me open and exposed under the black layer of crinoline she would stand again reasserting her will. She pinched both my swollen nipples making my jump with a sharp intake of breath, and cry out as she pulled down the bra and bit hard one and then the other, going back and fourth until my hips had to rock against her. Rock and grind and push against the long hard form of her cock.

"Is this what you want you dirty slut?" She asked as she pushed it against my cunt. My breathless answer to moan again and encircle her neck with my arms.

"I said, is this what you want my dirty girl, hun princess is this what you want, say it."

"Yes"

"Yes what?" She plunged in with her hand again.

"Yes I want your cock. Yes, please yes."

Picking me up and slamming me against the wall my legs were around her waist and she slipped herself inside. Pounding a rhythmic refrain into my body until I could feel my back arching, the scream building in my throat muffled, her lips and teeth sucking and biting mine. Her breath my breath, her waves my waves, pulsing into each other until the hot, rough, climbing sensation. She pushed as deep as it could and rode me until my organism burst. And them her arms would be around me, her kisses soft, her hands like gentle vices again and in that same slight illumination she would be mine.
Thank you for posting this! I'm fascinated by the femme voice in erotica. It truly makes me believe that 'the dance' exists. I'm looking forward to reading more from you
Old 10-04-2014, 03:01 PM   #19
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Thank you for posting this! I'm fascinated by the femme voice in erotica. It truly makes me believe that 'the dance' exists. I'm looking forward to reading more from you
Will work on it stay tuned!
Old 05-01-2017, 12:00 PM   #20
cuspofqueens

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In one of those.

cuspofqueens is on a distinguished road

(I don't know if anybody is still aware of this thread or not, but I thought I'd throw in an offering, too. This is Part One, Part Two to be posted soonish. It, um...will get dirtier in the next part, which is why I'm posting it here instead of anywhere else. :P )

The sound of the front door closing makes me smile. He’s home early.

“Babe?”

“In the kitchen!” I call back, waiting for him to round the corner. He does, and slides up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, leaning down to nuzzle into my neck when I tilt my head to give him access. “You’re home early.”

“My favorite girl had the day off, you think I’m not gonna try to join her?” He places an open mouthed kiss on my neck, the hint of tongue sending flutters through my tummy.

“Yeah? What’chu gonna do with her?” I ask, reaching for the cinnamon.

His hands move from my tummy to my breasts, lifting and squeezing firmly. “Oh, I can think of a few things.” He gets distracted. “Cookies?”

My sweet-tooth butch. “I had some time,” I say, biting my lip to keep my smile from taking over my face.

He hums and holds me closer.

“Go shower,” I tell him, dusting off my hands and turning in his arms. I rest my hands on his strong shoulders and smile up at him. “I should be ready for you by the time you get done.”

He stares at me intently, small smile on his face, before his eyes dip to my mouth and he leans forward into a kiss. I open for him, sweeping up his shoulders to wind my arms around his neck as he sucks on my lower lip and slides his tongue against mine. My fingers play with the hair at the nape of his neck and he nips at my lip, sharp teeth stealing a gasp from me.

“Shower!” I say, pushing him away from me and staring at the ceiling so he doesn’t distract me. 

“Cookies?” he asks, releasing me and taking a step or two away.

I meet his eyes and raise my eyebrows. “That babydoll you like?”

He grins. “Both?”

I laugh and push at him again. “Get out of here!”

He swaggers off and I watch him go, taking in the line of his shoulders and his ass in those jeans, anticipation already rising inside of me. If I hurry, I can set a batch to bake while I’m changing.

My butch’s favorite piece of lingerie is this sheer, plum, see-through number that barely reaches mid-thigh. It accentuates all of my voluptuous curves and has slits in the cups where my breasts go - right over my nipples. I make sure the bows are tied evenly, my sense of aesthetics coming out even here. I always debate over the lace thong…on the one hand, it completes the look. On the other hand, it won’t really stay on past the time it takes him to get me into bed. Again, my sense of aesthetics wins out and I pull them on, my clit already pulsing and wet.

I brush my hair out while I wait for him; thick, dark, dark brown and just past my shoulders, he loves to run his fingers through it and put me where he wants me. I grab the perfume he likes and spritz just a little onto my collar bone.

After this long together, I know what gets my butch’s attention.

I had just changed the sheets this morning, and I’m eager for him to get out of the shower so we can mess them up. I picked them out with him in mind. I fish my favorite pink lip gloss out of my makeup case and toss the rest back onto the dresser, headed back out to the kitchen to pull the cookies out and turn the oven off, my pace quickening as I hear the shower cut off.

I’m back in the bedroom before my lover is, lip gloss painted on and I’m setting it on the night stand next to the bed when he comes out of the shower. He’s in black boxer briefs that hug his thighs, and a grey undershirt. Nothing special, but I love the way he looks. I can tell he’s not wearing a sports bra or a binder, so he must be having a good day. That makes me smile to see, even more than the look on his face as he takes me in, the way his eyes narrow on my lip gloss and his own mouth curls into a smile.

“Hey,” he greets, throwing the towel into the hamper and taking a step towards me.

“Hi there,” I flirt back, reaching out a hand and pulling him closer when he takes it. Our mouths meet in a kiss, and I’m already so turned on, I make it dirty fast, sucking on his tongue and getting my lip gloss all over his mouth. I pull back and take him in, humming with satisfaction at the pink smearing his mouth, grinning at the indulgently amused look on his face.

“Me first,” I say, pulling him on to the bed and then turning so I’m straddling him. His hands immediately run up my thighs and I shudder as he squeezes my ass. I reach over his head for the lip gloss, hissing at the tongue that finds my nipple and the thumbs that part my pussy lips. “Stop it!” I hiss, sitting up and pulling his hands out from between my legs. I narrow my eyes and try to glare at him but he just smirks at me.

“What?” He asks, as if playing innocent will make me believe him.

“You be nice.” I demand, opening up the lip gloss and taking another swipe over my lips.

“Baby, you know I’m always nice to you.”

I just shake my head and catch his hand where it’s trying to sneak up under my babydoll again. I lean forward and push my breasts against his chest, sliding our hands up by his head and bracing myself on my other arm. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him sweetly, bringing us down a notch, and then trail kisses over his jaw, down his neck, and up to his ear, suckling and scraping my teeth against his earlobe.

I can feel him relax under me and know he’s waiting patiently, almost always amused at how turned on I get by seeing him covered in my sticky cotton-candy pink lip gloss. He’s patient as I reapply it over and over again, covering his neck and shoulders and hands and arms in my kisses. My lover isn’t comfortable with me touching him much more than this, so I take advantage of it and milk every moment so that I can show him how much I love and appreciate him.

Finally, I run out of places to cover and I sit back, admiring my handiwork.

There’s my big strong butch, all hard muscle and sometimes closed off emotions, laying on my silk sheets with flowers on my bed spread, covered in my kisses and the visual proof that he trusts me enough to be open and vulnerable with me. I meet his eyes and I smile softly at him, pull down his muscle shirt just a little and place one last kiss on his sternum, just off of his heart.

I come back up and give him a bunny kiss, rubbing my nose against his and taking his hands and wrapping his arms around me so that he can hug me and squeeze me, and I just sink down onto him and let him hold me for a minute.

“Thank you,” I murmur softly, smiling as he leans forward and kisses me gently in response, fingers running through my hair and tugging on the ends.
cuspofqueens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuspofqueens For This Useful Post:

Tags
bdsm, erotica, fantasy, kink, short story