Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 12-30-2017, 11:25 AM   #1061
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
am new, happy new year to everyone

it's fun being retired - like being a kid on permanent summer vacation (grins)
if only the weather would cooperate!
spent last year working on a book on meditation
(subjects like: seeing, observing, listening, insight, meaningfulness, understanding, etc.)
now, am taking a break from writing (sort of a retreat)
am quite the private person (soft butch vanilla)
not into drugs, boozing, not on any medication
life is beautiful! (smile)

Hello and WELCOME!!!!
Old 12-30-2017, 01:25 PM   #1062
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
am new, happy new year to everyone

it's fun being retired - like being a kid on permanent summer vacation (grins)
if only the weather would cooperate!
spent last year working on a book on meditation
(subjects like: seeing, observing, listening, insight, meaningfulness, understanding, etc.)
now, am taking a break from writing (sort of a retreat)
am quite the private person (soft butch vanilla)
not into drugs, boozing, not on any medication
life is beautiful! (smile)
Welcome Charley! I'm glad to hear things are so well for you - and may they get even better in 2018!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 01:34 PM   #1063
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, everyone! Happy New Year.

What can I say about myself? I'm a Southern girl, but I lived in the Northeast for a while. Now I'm in the process of moving to the West Coast.

I love being out in nature, mindfulness, cooking, books, and writing. Speaking of which, I've been writing a lot of erotica lately (not my usual style, but I'm going with it) - does anyone know if/where I can post stories of a more risque nature on here?

I joined the Planet because I love being a part of this community, which is something I don't have access to where I live currently. I love studying gender theory and learning about how others navigate the world. I'm passionately femme and I appreciate butches from the bottom of my heart. I adore my fem/me sisters just as much. I'm so grateful to belong to a community with a rich history of resistance, healing, and self-acceptance.

I'm looking forward to speaking with y'all and I know I will learn a lot from you. If you ever need a word of encouragement or a listening ear, please feel free to drop me a line.

<3
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 12:24 PM   #1064
Washingtonbluebelle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Separated for 1.5 years

Washingtonbluebelle is on a distinguished road
Default An Oldie but a Newbie

Hi. It's been a very long time. I was once Oregonbluebelle but I have lived in Washington for more than 10 years now so It just didn't fit. A lot has changed for me. I've been through it to say the least. Looking for friends is what brought me back. See you around.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #1065
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washingtonbluebelle View Post
Hi. It's been a very long time. I was once Oregonbluebelle but I have lived in Washington for more than 10 years now so It just didn't fit. A lot has changed for me. I've been through it to say the least. Looking for friends is what brought me back. See you around.
Welcome back............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #1066
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

hi newbies and welcome back too !
Old 01-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #1067
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Welcome back, change can be a very good thing.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #1068
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi and welcome!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2018, 04:53 AM   #1069
highfemmetop

How Do You Identify?:
high femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
open

highfemmetop is on a distinguished road
Default sup ladiez and bois

Hey babes, I'm G from New York. I'm in my mid twenties and I'm a part time flight attendant and student. My girlfriend and I are in a committed open relationship but I've seen about all there is to see in terms of the butch/femme scene where we live so I figured I'd venture out onto the internet for hotties to flirt with and sage lesbians to gain advice and perspective from.
And all y'all are lookin like snacks!!
https://ibb.co/c5dTux
~~G
highfemmetop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to highfemmetop For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 05:36 AM   #1070
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by highfemmetop View Post
Hey babes, I'm G from New York. I'm in my mid twenties and I'm a part time flight attendant and student. My girlfriend and I are in a committed open relationship but I've seen about all there is to see in terms of the butch/femme scene where we live so I figured I'd venture out onto the internet for hotties to flirt with and sage lesbians to gain advice and perspective from.
And all y'all are lookin like snacks!!
https://ibb.co/c5dTux
~~G
hey

Your profile says you are in New Orleans. If so there is a HUGE lesbian community there.

i'm not a snack or a sage lesbian, LOL......... but good luck on your mission.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 09:06 AM   #1071
highfemmetop

How Do You Identify?:
high femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
open

highfemmetop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
hey

Your profile says you are in New Orleans. If so there is a HUGE lesbian community there.

i'm not a snack or a sage lesbian, LOL......... but good luck on your mission.
Hey there,
I do live in New Orleans now(from ny originally), but the scene down here starts to feels very small at times. During carnival and nye it can seem like every homo I know is in town but on the off-season the town kind of clears out of snowbirds and tourists and I'm left with for the most part the same usual suspects I've known for years lol.
And by the way you are a total babe!
~~G
highfemmetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:17 AM   #1072
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome new members!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:22 AM   #1073
marirm

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

marirm is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie to the site

Hi am a new member to the group. Live in the United Kingdom. Willing to answer any questions. Not sure what to just throw out there.
marirm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marirm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 04:26 AM   #1074
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marirm View Post
Hi am a new member to the group. Live in the United Kingdom. Willing to answer any questions. Not sure what to just throw out there.
Welcome!!!!!

We also have a chat group that hops in the chat room sporadically throughout the day, every evening after 7pm EST.. and lately a morning crew about 7-8am am EST

Enjoy the site!

Old 04-17-2018, 06:18 AM   #1075
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello and welcome Marirm !

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 09:32 AM   #1076
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation
Default New and kind of shy

Hi everyone-

new here- I have been reading the forums and checking out the general stuff. I am kind of shy so I just thought I would say a quick hello.

Thank you and I hope everyone is having a good weekend. If there is anything you want to know please ask.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 09:50 AM   #1077
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Hi everyone-

new here- I have been reading the forums and checking out the general stuff. I am kind of shy so I just thought I would say a quick hello.

Thank you and I hope everyone is having a good weekend. If there is anything you want to know please ask.
Welcome Reach, enjoy the site.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2018, 01:28 AM   #1078
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Marirm! Yaay another UK'er! Welcome! :-) Just be yourself and join in and have fun as and where you see fit, m'dear!
Old 04-24-2018, 01:31 AM   #1079
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Hi everyone-

Hi Reach!

Welcome to BFP! Just join in where and when you feel comfy, m'dear, and most importantly, have fun! :-)
Old 04-26-2018, 06:50 PM   #1080
AllFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Just working on myself right now

AllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST ReputationAllFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Everyone! New to this site. Very excited to find butches and femmes all talking in one place! I’m here hoping to meet new people to talk to that understand me for who I am
AllFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to AllFemme For This Useful Post: