Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 11-12-2011, 06:01 AM   #21
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There can be no fear where love exist.

When we harbor doubts and conflict we create debilitating fear. It disables us not only from ourselves but from people that want/need to love us. To get love we must invest in love- project love and share with others. Social face to face interactions, friendships and loving bonds is part of the human experience.

At least once a week spend a few hours outside of your house & work just socializing. Invite someone for coffee, a walk in park (or mall if its cold) go bowling or share a meal. Practice the art of listening and sharing. Find even a few people you enjoy spending time with. It doesnt have to be romantic and you don't even have to be the same age. I love hearing stories from older people and they love sharing them. Or the comical ramblings of am intelligent child. Perhaps you can find someone of like mind with similar interest or hobby?

You might struggle at first or it make take time to find a small collection of friends you enjoy spending time with but with a little bit of effort it can be done.

Loving others isn't difficult if you just open your heart and believe in love. It is the fiber that truly connects us all. It is already present. You just need to be able to see it again.

I love you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #22
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's ok to cry. We can't be "on" and happy all the time. It's ok to get depressed, have sadness and break down and cry. It cleanses our spirit and helps us renew, releasing pent up emotions, frustrations and fears. Go ahead cry and scream.

Get it over with. Then walk outside, hold your hands to the sky and feel the power of the universe.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #23
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Lack & fear are errors in thinking. Life is full of abundance, love and happiness we choose to believe it and we can manifest it. If you're feeling negative, depressed, afraid, sit still for a few moments. Breathe deeply, imagine and see beauty with your minds eye. Picture images that bring you joy- a waterfall, the beach, laughter from children, something funny. You see the world truly is filled with joy. You just have to remember.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #24
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

"It's so important to believe in yourself. Believe that you can do it, under any circumstances. Because if you believe you can, then you really will. That belief just keeps you searching for the answers, and then pretty soon you get it." ~Wally Amos
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #25
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

Starbuck, I liked the video and thought it was probably the most inspiring
thing in this thread. Good work!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #26
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

A Magical Mind
Wish

When we wish for something our consciousness opens to receiving it like a flower unfolding its petals to receive a bee.

From blowing dandelion seeds into the air to throwing a penny into a fountain, we have all felt inspired to make a wish, to whisper our secret desires into the ears of the universe and wait for signs that we have been heard. Some wishes come true while others remain ethereal visions that either stay with us or fade like a star in the light of morning. Whether they come true or not, wishes are important missives, expressing our heart's desire as well as our intention to create something new in our lives. When we wish for something, our consciousness opens to receiving it, like a flower unfolding its petals to receive a bee.

Read more at The Daily OM