Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 06-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #21
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

I am a carer.
My job is in care.
I care for those around me and animals.

I care how a peron feels.
I care about their dreams,aspirations,goals and them as a whole.

I am forever caring.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #22
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Merlin,

I am one of those people who care too much. It is a curse instead of a blessing. I have been hurt more than I can count in all honesty.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default care

I care about alot of people who post on these forums. Some I consider good friends, we talk on the phone, I've been to their home etc. Some I've chatted to for years, some I love deeply, and of course some I only know from reading their posts. But yes I do really care about some of them.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #24
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

I care, yes. Deeply.

I do not care for drama, lies and people who live their lives in some type of cyber bubble.

There is a whole, big, real World out there! Some folks need to explore it.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #25
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I read this once and I think this sums it up for me (for the most part.)

Dear Friend's

People ask, "How can you be friends with someone you've never met?"
I tell them, "You've never been online I bet!"

It's something people offline will never understand.
You open up your heart to friendship with your typing hands.

It's a world full friendship at your finger tips, there is so much online,
it only takes a heart to reach people with your touch.

First you start out online, surfing all around.
Next thing you know a great friend will be found.

You will chat a lot and surf cyber space.
Soon it will be your second home, a comforting, special place.

A Friend to share your dreams and your tears
and to help each other wipe away life's fears.

You will share life together and help each other along
You will make it thru bad weather because friendship is so strong.

No matter how far apart you go, your keyboards will keep you together,
and in your heart you will know you don't need a face to be a true friend forever.

So, How do you explain this to people who've never been online?
I guess it takes a gesture of friendship & a little bit of time.

So let's start by sending this around and passing our special touch.
A smile, a website, a gesture starts it all becoming friends doesn't take much.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #26
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Care

For those who have done nothing but daily show me their friendship. I have lots here who email text or phone. Most I've never met. Some I have lol

I dont care for drama. And choose to be selective about who I allow in my every day life.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 11:27 AM   #27
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Maya Angelou's Book - to her daughter

I cannot remember the title, but Rosie has the book. In the book there was a part about telling the truth to others. When people asked how you were to be honest. Tell them your back hurts, your m.s. is flairing up & you have to go to the grocery store and really don't feel like going, or you just got diagnosed with Lupus. I know I know...most will back up 100 feet and answer the question as most do (fine thanks and you?). This time I say just be real, honest, and put it out there. But that is just me being real. I would rather be me, and be real then otherwise.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #28
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

I care.

An online community is like any other with a cross-section of people all with a myriad of different needs and intentions. True, some of those are incompatible with me and vice versa but there’s nothing wrong with that. Stripping out those mismatches, I believe there remain many genuine individuals who have ideas I want to hear, jokes I want to laugh at, experiences to guide me and the humanity to offer heartfelt support when life challenges us. I believe it’s a fundamental human need to connect in this way and how could I possibly say that a connection with them is somehow less because I type and read rather than talk and listen? It’s about the intention behind the words and I know that mine, and plenty of others, are genuine. So yes, I do care and I’m glad to have the chance to be a part of this community.
MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 01:45 PM   #29
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

this is a curious thread, especially for an empath like me...i cannot put into words how online relationships have affected me...in a good way

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #30
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

It would be weird to keep coming back to a site if you don't care. What would be the point? Perhaps shit stirring, but I haven't engaged in a dialogue with those people, as far as I know. I probably care more for people I interact with often, especially those who I have met in real time. There are many I know in real time with whom I would love to spend more time (geographically challenging).
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: