Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation
Default Have you ever purchased anything from....?

Hi all! This thread is for asking and giving advice, or sharing experiences, about vendors and retailers.

My question is: does anyone here have any experience purchasing from Wirefly.com?

I am considering purchasing and activating a cell phone and plan through them, but other than hearing about them when they first arrived on the mobile scene several years ago, I don't know anyone who has done business with them. They have the best deal right now which is the only reason I'm considering them, otherwise I could wait for a deal through Costco or Best Buy, but patience isn't one of my virtues.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I have never bought anything from Wirefly.com. Have you checked them out on the web?

Last edited by Okiebug61; 01-24-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Okiebug61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
Hi all! This thread is for asking and giving advice, or sharing experiences, about vendors and retailers.

My question is: does anyone here have any experience purchasing from Wirefly.com?

I am considering purchasing and activating a cell phone and plan through them, but other than hearing about them when they first arrived on the mobile scene several years ago, I don't know anyone who has done business with them. They have the best deal right now which is the only reason I'm considering them, otherwise I could wait for a deal through Costco or Best Buy, but patience isn't one of my virtues.
i have never purchased from wirefly. but, just wanted to let ya know about some scams that have happened in the past regarding cell phone purchased via internet. sometimes they are refurbished phone and they do not tell you this. sometimes they are sent without the "hardware" inside. meaning, the phone is just basically the shell without anything inside.

if it isnt one of the top 3 companies..I.E. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint..etc. etc. I wouldnt purchase from them. my own opinion.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post: