Old 05-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #81
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,408 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I read all these posts and sit here, think to myself, why do words not come so easy for me when I want to write in this thread, but my poetry can flow. All I can say is if anyone wants to get an inside look at me, find my poetry thread and start at the beginning.

I'm slow out the gate when it comes to love. When I get interested in a single femme, she's usually dating someone by the time I get brave enough to ask her out. I often think, if it was meant to be it would. The powers that be would just put us in the same space and let the dance begin. I'm the kind of person that knows from the first look and the first hug, if we made a connection.

It's been over 4 years since I've been in a relationship. I had to make sure all the cobwebs were cleaned out of my heart and head just to be fair to myself and anyone that may take an interest in me. I didn't want to be vulnerable and perhaps open old wounds. In fact, it honestly scares me a little to get involved, let my heart feel again, but I know I can and I will. It's part of human nature. We want to feel without pain, but it happens. We want to love forever, but sometimes it doesn't happen that way. We take that leap of faith and always hope for the best...well, here I am taking that leap of faith.

I'm a gentle butch looking for a femme that accepts me as I am, flawed. I'm 55 even if my friends don't think I look or act my age at times. Must love animals, if you really want to get to know me. Those that do know me from BFP in real life can probably tell you more about me than I have written here.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2014, 05:03 PM   #82
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Add-on

Short and simple

Single Butch, 57 ISO Femme into Permaculture/Homesteading/Etc

I'm looking for a best friend as well as a partner. Let's take it slow and see what happens.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:58 AM   #83
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default reposting "wish list"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I am the marshmallow in your hot chocolate
the sugar in your coffee
Ice cubes for your tea

The teaspoon in your bed
a pillow for your head
The pencil for your lead

The flowers in your garden
apple from your tree
pollen to your bee

Me and thee
At last you see
Are meant to be

Still available for parties and small gatherings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
a sweet smart ass with twinkling eyes, crooked smile, and ticklish toes.
irreverent sense of humor, unabashedly naughtily wired for fun.
relaxed life view, infectious laughter, occasional flatulence in public.
admiration for natures gifts, fury, mystery.
voracious learner, under the sheets aficionados.
animal lover, cigarette free, silliness provider.

all nerds, goobers, misfits, underachievers welcome to apply
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2014, 08:29 AM   #84
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I read all these posts and sit here, think to myself, why do words not come so easy for me when I want to write in this thread, but my poetry can flow. All I can say is if anyone wants to get an inside look at me, find my poetry thread and start at the beginning.

I'm slow out the gate when it comes to love. When I get interested in a single femme, she's usually dating someone by the time I get brave enough to ask her out. I often think, if it was meant to be it would. The powers that be would just put us in the same space and let the dance begin. I'm the kind of person that knows from the first look and the first hug, if we made a connection.

It's been over 4 years since I've been in a relationship. I had to make sure all the cobwebs were cleaned out of my heart and head just to be fair to myself and anyone that may take an interest in me. I didn't want to be vulnerable and perhaps open old wounds. In fact, it honestly scares me a little to get involved, let my heart feel again, but I know I can and I will. It's part of human nature. We want to feel without pain, but it happens. We want to love forever, but sometimes it doesn't happen that way. We take that leap of faith and always hope for the best...well, here I am taking that leap of faith.

I'm a gentle butch looking for a femme that accepts me as I am, flawed. I'm 55 even if my friends don't think I look or act my age at times. Must love animals, if you really want to get to know me. Those that do know me from BFP in real life can probably tell you more about me than I have written here.

It's never easy getting back into the mode of trying to find a person to share our lives with. It's scary, especially if you've been hurt before. Who wants to get their heart broken time after time? So I applaud you for taking that leap!

We all have our faults, I like to think it's what makes us unique or differ from others. If we were perfect, we would be boring!

Femmes... I know this post was written awhile ago and not sure if Wolfie is still looking or not but...while I don't know Wolfie all that well, I do have to say that from what I do know.... (I'm not sure if you go by hy/she) hy is funny, loves to laugh, and is loyal to those people who are hys friends/family. I know that Wolfie loves to dance and has a great time doing so! I've seen that in person at past Reunions. I know hy loves animals as well, which in my book always says a lot about a person. Wolfie is definitely a great sport also... wore a tutu at last years reunion. I don't know many Butches/Guys who would have done that.. I wouldn't have lol.

Anyway, if you are looking for a genuine, caring, funny person... take a look here. You never know... you might find a like connection that could lead to more!

(Sorry Wolfie for writing this if you aren't looking anymore. Just thought since you said your friends could write more that I would add some stuff.)

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2015, 01:07 PM   #85
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bump

Bump Bump Bump
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: