Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-17-2016, 10:06 AM   #9901
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Randrum, that sounds like a fun project! My middle brother has been building race cars since he was 16 years old.

I am off tomorrow, so I will be going to pick up my CNA book ❤️

Hope you all have a safe St. Patricks Day!

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #9902
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Happy Saint Patrick's Day,
single friends may you have the luck of the Irish today.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2016, 12:21 PM   #9903
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Happy Saint Patrick's Day,
single friends may you have the luck of the Irish today.

And you too!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2016, 12:51 PM   #9904
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Singles! It's going to be a long day for me...my flight home will land around 10PM, which is 1AM in the coast I am leaving. I was dumb enough to come in to work early too. Yikes...coffee please!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2016, 02:55 PM   #9905
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite kind of coffee from our Reserve stick is the Cameroon Mt. Oku. Here is a grande-medium- size for you! Have a safe flight home!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Hi Singles! It's going to be a long day for me...my flight home will land around 10PM, which is 1AM in the coast I am leaving. I was dumb enough to come in to work early too. Yikes...coffee please!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2016, 09:36 PM   #9906
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Singles, I think I'm tired of being single. I am sort of longing for a companion lately. Someone to do things with, like this art exhibit opening in a couple weeks or go to a concert. But also to not do things with, just chill at home watching movies or making dinner.

This is kind of a new feeling for me. I've never felt like I needed to be in a relationship and have always been content being single. I just feel restless lately.

Maybe it has something to do with my birthday next week. I'm turning 30 and have never had or experienced that.
Old 03-19-2016, 06:45 PM   #9907
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,495 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

"I think I'm tired of being single..."

When I get to feeling that way I go spend time around my married/partnered friends who fight a lot. It helps immensly.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 06:51 PM   #9908
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
"I think I'm tired of being single..."

When I get to feeling that way I go spend time around my married/partnered friends who fight a lot. It helps immensly.
haha. This may be a good idea. Might be time for a trip to NY to visit my best friend and her husband.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:02 PM   #9909
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Rugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Singles

There has to be something better to do on a Satur-Gay night
Than sitting home watching ID Discovery
Rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 07:20 PM   #9910
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Being single isn't so bad, it aint always so good either. I'm ready for a relationship, and I'm sure the right one will come along in time.

Happy Saturday evening singles! Guess I'll watch some March Madness

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 07:49 PM   #9911
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

March Madness is my plan for the evening. Was happy to see Iowa State win. Now hoping Kansas can keep the Big 12 rolling.
Old 03-19-2016, 09:10 PM   #9912
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Single Guy (ftm)

Hi,
I'm a ftm but prefer being called a man...I'm a mellow , and down to earth man. Been in recovery now for a bit over 19 yrs.. like spending time going to recovery based events , fishing, hunting etc...

My mom lives with me she is 94 now and slowing down, its sad but I will always be there for her....So I try to stay close to home or just go away on weekends as long as my mom is feeling good..I don't leave her alone, I have a sis that was born slow but she can do a lot of stuff....

Anyway that's the short on me,,,,

Hopefully some people here will meet the right person and maybe I will too, you never know. You just have to put yourself out there and have faith...

have a good evening,,,
pumpndude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #9913
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I don't mind being single, but I'm not afraid of commitment either with the right femme.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2016, 03:16 PM   #9914
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Hello singles,

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.
I am busy with family fun now that everyone is back in central Texas. Lots of barbeques and chili cook offs are planed. I think a fishing trip is on the horizon.

Chad

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2016, 06:20 PM   #9915
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

After my breakup in early 2015, it was hard for me to motivate myself. After many talks with my family, I found my happiness again. I was in my early 30's when I came out yo my family. It took me awhile to find my ex. I believe that you will find someone eventually and birthdats and holidays are the hardest.

Happy early birthday to you!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
Singles, I think I'm tired of being single. I am sort of longing for a companion lately. Someone to do things with, like this art exhibit opening in a couple weeks or go to a concert. But also to not do things with, just chill at home watching movies or making dinner.

This is kind of a new feeling for me. I've never felt like I needed to be in a relationship and have always been content being single. I just feel restless lately.

Maybe it has something to do with my birthday next week. I'm turning 30 and have never had or experienced that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2016, 06:23 PM   #9916
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I spent the day with my seven year old nephew, watching SpongeBob and eating ice cream. I love watching, "On The Case With Paula Zahn."

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
There has to be something better to do on a Satur-Gay night
Than sitting home watching ID Discovery
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 11:33 AM   #9917
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Rugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I spent the day with my seven year old nephew, watching SpongeBob and eating ice cream. I love watching, "On The Case With Paula Zahn."

Zimmeh

I watch almost everything they show on that channel...
I might be what they call an "ID addict"

I wish I had a seven year old in my life,
But my daughter told me to take the thought of
Having grandchildren out of my head lol
Rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 04:18 PM   #9918
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone searching for excitement can have my place and witness the births then help with the first days of the many babies being born in my family.

4 in one year, one more to go

the last one is due on my birthday in just over a month, but she better not dare. That day is all mine
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 07:33 PM   #9919
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I leave that channel on for my pup when I go to work. He is a handful, he is a very bright and energetic kid. He will ask you a million questions about anything and everything. My mom kind of knew that I would never be able to hsve kids. I was hit by a car when I was 15 years old and it nearly broke my back and my legs. I now suffer from arthritis in my left ankle, but I continue to do what I want.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
I watch almost everything they show on that channel...
I might be what they call an "ID addict"

I wish I had a seven year old in my life,
But my daughter told me to take the thought of
Having grandchildren out of my head lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 07:39 PM   #9920
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I am relaxing after a long day of running errands. I went to pick up my book fir the cna class, went to Home Depot to pick up a new shower head and helped my stepdad's grandmother put Easter baskets together. I am watching, "The Bates Motel" and then I am headed bed. I have to work at 9a tomorrow.

Have a good night Everyone!

Zimmeh
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: