Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-27-2012, 03:46 AM   #201
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I miss being understood of being able to communicate my thoughts and feelings clear enough that there is no doubt behind the intent and meaning. So that means I miss the old way of communicating and can not wait until I miss this 21st Century text based society.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2012, 06:59 AM   #202
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

As soon as my son gets home....not a freaking thing!
Old 07-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #203
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What I miss...

Saturday morning cartoons while mom makes breakfast... The old classic cartoons. Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Porky Pig... oh and watching the old school Mickey Mouse Club!! I miss Leave it to Beaver, Gilligan's Island, and I could go on for days but I think you get the idea... I miss my carefree childhood weekends. I miss making the neighborhhood club and having election day and since I was always the youngest I never got to be President or Vice President... I was either Secretary or Treasurer. Hmmmm, maybe I don't miss that so much. I miss visits to the local public pool with friends... but I sure as heck don't miss those gawd-awful sun burns where mom would have to call the burn unit. I miss the swamp cooler pointing down on my bed (cause I slept on the top bunk) in those hot Arizona nights. I miss playing in dust storms and tumble weed chasing... and I miss flagging down Albert the ice-cream man (Fat Albert as he was referred to) and I miss the produce truck and milk man swinging through the neoghbirhood. Hell, I miss watching the cartoon/show Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. I miss riding bikes till time for baths... and playing jacks with my three older sibblings while we each took a turn getting our showers. I miss sitting around the TV with bags of homemade popcorn and watching Almost Anything Goes... THAT was a fun show!! I miss the Love Boat and Fantasy Island too..........

Yeh, I miss my youth, my three older siblings, my mom making sure we always had even though we were dirt poor and all the simple fun times we made into super grand memories!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #204
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I really miss kissing. Apparently kissing is on my mind. Damn that tv show!!
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #205
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting on the back porch while my gramps told stories of the old country(Italy) the customs along with the history behind them.Cold watermellon at the pick nick we would have as a family thing.Hearing my grams voice,smelling her rose water perfume...cant even find it anymore.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #206
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

praying together

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #207
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

The happiness that comes when someone really loves you.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #208
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

i miss...

...being in a relationship
...enabling myself to fall in love again

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #209
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

good dreams
cotton candy
library
seashells
realness you can touch

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #210
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

...home. That's all.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #211
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

What do I miss?

I miss how when a butch/TG/FtM partner wanted you, knew you were the one, there was nothing he wouldn't do to make it happen.

I miss being loved in a love that says, "she's mine and I'm hers and that's all there is to it"...ironclad.

I miss the kind of guy (butch/TG/FtM) that thinks and acts that way.

That's what I miss...

(Am I asking for too much?)

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #212
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Found my forever girl :-)

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
What do I miss?

I miss how when a butch/TG/FtM partner wanted you, knew you were the one, there was nothing he wouldn't do to make it happen.

I miss being loved in a love that says, "she's mine and I'm hers and that's all there is to it"...ironclad.

I miss the kind of guy (butch/TG/FtM) that thinks and acts that way.

That's what I miss...

(Am I asking for too much?)

No you're not asking for too much. I miss those same things too (but with a femme). That's how it should be like and we should never settle for anything less than we deserve.
rockstar lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #213
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar lover View Post
No you're not asking for too much. I miss those same things too (but with a femme). That's how it should be like and we should never settle for anything less than we deserve.
Thank you RockStar Lover, I just wasn't sure anymore...I crave the boldness in that dynamic.

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #214
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

rockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputationrockstar lover Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank you RockStar Lover, I just wasn't sure anymore...I crave the boldness in that dynamic.

Me too! I've only felt it a couple times in my life. And I want to feel that again. I'm kind of a hopeless (or hopefull) romantic
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #215
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I MISS MY POOL (((((((( hasnt been pool weather in several days ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #216
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

I miss my sanity..........I think.
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #217
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,957 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syr View Post
I miss my sanity..........I think.
i miss your sanity too. i think. Sorry about the potholes in the driveway when i was peeling out in your new truck.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #218
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Quote:
Me too! I've only felt it a couple times in my life. And I want to feel that again. I'm kind of a hopeless (or hopefull) romantic
I sure wish you all the very best in finding that special femme that meets that for you!

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #219
rockstar lover

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I sure wish you all the very best in finding that special femme that meets that for you!
Thank you. I hope you find your special one as well
The Following User Says Thank You to rockstar lover For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2012, 08:51 PM   #220
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Quote:
Thank you. I hope you find your special one as well
I thought I had, but I was wrong. Maybe one day....I will not lose hope...that's for sure.

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post: