Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-14-2011, 04:41 AM   #101
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,486 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Blaze got to go fishing on his kayak all day Saturday, and caught 6 big fish for me , Blaze said he was the hunter gatherer. haha. He got sunburned too. I was working all day Sat.
Sunday went out for breakfast, and did some shopping together. Sunday is the only day we both are off from work .
Old 03-14-2011, 05:54 AM   #102
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I had my "friend" over not technically a girlfriend yet but still we had fun on Friday, Sat did laundry and Sunday bought fabric for a skirt I am about to make this week for next week's date!!
Old 03-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #103
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to play with some leprechauns this coming Saturday, after work. Then I'm dragging Ebon to go shopping on Sunday. He'll hate it, but it needs to be done. I luvz our new place!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 03:47 AM   #104
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Blaze went kayay fishing on Saturday caught 2 big fish, we ate one Saturday night , it was very good!
I worked ...
Sunday I worked ...and Blaze helped me.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:29 AM   #105
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I spent my Sunday night in the ER
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:53 AM   #106
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday morning I went to pick up my soccer buddy, took the train into Toronto and went to the match. A quick stop at the pub after, then the train home. Took dog for a walk and then into town to meet up with friends. Back home around 10 to watch NCAA. Up until 5am talking, drinking and smoking cigars.
Sunday - late morning! Walked dog. Did some laundry. Homeward bound around 4. My sister got her income tax return so she got pizza for dinner. Watched Celebrity Apprentice. Surfed and played games on FB.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #107
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I tell you, the weekend is always so busy...

Friday evening ~ we worked on the raised flower bed, planted more flowers, ordered a pizza & sipped a couple beers on the deck.

Saturday ~ got my hair done, D & I met up with Durrrrrrrr for lunch and a lil' shopping, and had a couple of friends over for dinner.

Sunday ~ took my mom to lunch & the movies to see HOP, and spent the rest of the day relaxing with my honey.

Man, no wonder the weekends seem to fly by!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #108
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Duded-up, took some pain meds..... danced country! Where there is a will, there is a way!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #109
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
I tell you, the weekend is always so busy...

Friday evening ~ we worked on the raised flower bed, planted more flowers, ordered a pizza & sipped a couple beers on the deck.

Saturday ~ got my hair done, D & I met up with Durrrrrrrr for lunch and a lil' shopping, and had a couple of friends over for dinner.

Sunday ~ took my mom to lunch & the movies to see HOP, and spent the rest of the day relaxing with my honey.

Man, no wonder the weekends seem to fly by!
thanks for meetin me and helpin get a rug picked out

I still vote for the bbq at Academy

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #110
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Yep went camping hiking and fishing. Wore me out...got home late Sunday and crashed.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #111
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Friday: helped my sister design a "Thank You" card for her son's former principal. (Just a pic of her son at his current co-op job. Picture printed on construction paper. Paper was then cut to size, folded and voila! a card. Then we dug around in the crafty stuff for lettering and decorations).
Saturday: read, worked on Easter crafty stuff, went into Toronto for my bff's birthday dinner. Got home after midnight.
Sunday: read, surfed, went for a walk in this gorgeous weather, organizing stuff around apartment. Watched tv - it seems I'm addicted to A&E's "Hoarding."
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 12:43 PM   #112
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Friday night played BINGO and won $1600...then went home and got even luckier

Saturday took my daughter shopping for Prom stuff and out to lunch at Chili's...met up with my Kasey after her Poker tourney and she took us out to dinner.

Sunday went to Church and lunch with friends, then saw the movie "Soul Surfer".

I also managed groceries, cooking, laundry and house cleaning.....Super woman, yep, that's me! LOL
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #113
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

My g/f and I had a barbeque on Friday and Saturday she went home to Forest Hills, Queens to see her family, she has family I don't so it was a couple of days without her now she is headed back home to NJ to see me and the dogs and cat!!
Old 04-25-2011, 04:27 AM   #114
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

I was extremely busy due to the Easter Holiday , so we didn't do anything , I was working,
Sunday we went out for Easter brunch, did a little shopping came home,napped, than took a walk in a near by park. Baked a ham:
Old 04-25-2011, 04:32 AM   #115
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

had easter dinner...... with my mom, brothers..
and time with my daughter

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 04:47 AM   #116
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

On Friday night, we had an Easter Egg dying/Easter basket assembly party and then played a couple of games of fact or crap.

Saturday, several folks went with Pup to deliver the Easter baskets (50 of them!) to a local nursing home and took along four dogs for some pet therapy. I cooked some brunch and then we hit the pool for the first time this year! Still a little chilly, but it won't be long!

Sunday, had a pretty laid back day, took a nap, and just had a lazy afternoon!

All in all, a great weekend!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 06:05 AM   #117
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I worked and volunteered! It was so peaceful through out the day and into the night!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #118
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Our Good Friday turned out to be a GREAT FRIDAY..

THank you Syr!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 09:43 AM   #119
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Frolicked in the ocean and took way too many pics of birds and sea shells. Had a great time though.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 09:55 AM   #120
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Spent the weekend covered in dirt, planting flowers for D's mom on Friday & Saturday. 2 raised flower beds, 10 pots and at least 10 hanging baskets.

Sunday, I picked up my mom & dad to bring them to Easter lunch at Cracker Barrel... yep, their favorite. Dropped my dad off so he could take a nap, and did a lil' shopping with my mom at Big Lots. Then enjoyed a lazy Sunday evening with my boo, cuddled on the couch watching tv and munching on frozen pizza.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:

Tags
weekend