Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Georgia Forums

Old 07-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #61
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

a southern neighbor waving hello from greenville, sc...
bout 130 miles from Atlanta

agreeing with morningstar (hi sugar)- networking!
You should check out the GLBT community pages.... lots of connections and activities there!

and there's always the possibility of some of us getting together somewhere, sometime....
tho I've been trying to get us all together for a few years now... nobodies going for it... is it me??
lol

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 05:59 PM   #62
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Will be in Ga aug 8-10th for Avery's 3rd birthday and to see a Top Surgeon finally
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #63
AtlantaButch824

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
does it really matter
Relationship Status:
single

AtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST Reputation

hey Jet where are you from?
Old 10-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #64
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

hey eveyone!! I hope everyone is enjoying the fabulous cololer weather!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:02 AM   #65
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I started reading this thread from the beginning and was afraid it would just fade out. Glad to see it did not. I have lived in GA for a long time briefly running away to other southern state but I always come back "home". Anyone here east of Atlanta? Say Snellville, Athens, etc.?

Anyway Hello!!!
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:17 AM   #66
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

I lived in Athens, about 10 years ago. Now I live in extreme north Georgia. Ellijay to be exact. Apple festival this weekend. Yippee.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 10:05 AM   #67
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Legenryder! I love the N. Ga mountains so much! Nice to meet you.
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #68
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

lryder...
i love those danged fritters!!! i cant believe i totally blanked out the festival...
is it time to get anything but golden ds yet? i am over them... been having them all summer... i want a bit multicolored apple!
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:45 AM   #69
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

bumping for Georgia!
Old 10-18-2010, 06:02 AM   #70
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
I started reading this thread from the beginning and was afraid it would just fade out. Glad to see it did not. I have lived in GA for a long time briefly running away to other southern state but I always come back "home". Anyone here east of Atlanta? Say Snellville, Athens, etc.?

Anyway Hello!!!
close to both, covington here when i'm here lol
Old 10-18-2010, 06:26 AM   #71
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I am way South in Savannah, but trips are always funn!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2010, 07:21 AM   #72
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
close to both, covington here when i'm here lol
Covington is very close about 30 min. Isn't it right next to Conyers? I love Savannah!
Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 AM   #73
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

yep conyers is right next door, i like snellville. im free up until wed. actually im about to leave for stone crest mall to get my eyes examined and then off to verizon to choke them.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:15 AM   #74
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

I like Snellville as well. I actually live in Walton Co. The armpit of Georgia!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #75
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

i have no idea where that is, but i do see lisence plates with that county
Old 10-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #76
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

now that i think about it, aint that down past loganville, watkinsville, winder area?
Old 10-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #77
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
now that i think about it, aint that down past loganville, watkinsville, winder area?
You got it. I am smack dab in the county seat. Not one other lesbian in this lil red minded city. Meaning it is loaded with Republicans and Tea Partiers. LOL
Old 10-18-2010, 09:12 AM   #78
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

my T dr is in watkinsville i see him nov 10 th. yeah its not all that far from me. what 78 to 81. i live off 81 lol
Old 10-18-2010, 01:50 PM   #79
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
my T dr is in watkinsville i see him nov 10 th. yeah its not all that far from me. what 78 to 81. i live off 81 lol
It is a small world Sam!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #80
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Bumping up the Georgia thread because I want to....