Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 10-14-2021, 10:26 PM   #1
Leighh

How Do You Identify?:
I Don’t

Leighh is on a distinguished road
Default Signs you’re into women..

What signs do give off, purposely or subconsciously (if you’re self aware enough to know) that lets other women know you’re into them?

I’m a 25 year old grad student who just moved 200 miles away from home. I did not date when I was in high school/undergrad because I lived at home and I wasn’t ready to come out. I’m ready to spread my wings a little more but I have no idea how to tell if a woman is into other women.

I’ve tried looking at body language and deep their eyes to find a glimmer of gay but I always come up with nothing! Everyone here can’t be that straight.

I would consider myself pretty masculine, so I’m sure it’s not hard for people to tell that I’m a lesbian, but how do I know if YOU’RE a lesbian as well.
Leighh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leighh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #2
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

Since i can't trust my gaydar it's broken i think
So the signs hum i decided everyone is straight until proved wrong it's easier like that ne , compliments going easily to your own gender and masculine of center persons, flirting? I can't trust it blindly thought because of can be just you being your usual nice self
Personaly i'm more awkward and cutely shy or nicer if i'm interested just need to read between the lines or follow my writings but depends on the personality of that person
it was better explained in my head
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote