Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-23-2012, 08:12 PM   #221
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,487 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

We did a little celebrating , it was our anniversary .... so we went out to eat 3 times! Friday , Saturday and Sunday!
Old 01-30-2012, 05:00 AM   #222
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Did these two shows over the weekend

My first time to a auto show

Also tried two new resturants in Houston! woohoo
Old 01-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #223
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Past weekend

This past weekend I went grocery shopping,returned home clean house drank wine and listen to music. On Sunday I attended a Buddhist women yearly victory meeting about 150 women attended. It was a very motivating and warm environment.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #224
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I drove three hours to go to a professional lacrosse game. Have not been to one in almost two years. I am hooked again. My kids and I are planning to go to the next one here. I am excited.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #225
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,033 Times in 9,962 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

After I get off work on Saturday, I'm headed to the beach to meet up with friends and gazelle around the universe (have some fun)!

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #226
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Participated in the Chinese New Year celebrations locally….
Tidied up the house a little….that was after making a lovely mess sewing, lol!
Had Sunday dinner cooked for me….
Got the sniffles from pashing (snogging/making out)....

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:16 AM   #227
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Sunday afternoon...we out to see riverdance!

That's about it.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #228
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

went to Disney World. ohhh yeahhh!!

this weekend I'm guessing work and work and work. busy time with NBA All Star weekend.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #229
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I was in Daytona Beach on Saturday and met up with some folks from BFP! It was a blast! ohhh yeah! Sunday, work. blechhh.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:04 AM   #230
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

We went to see this......Carrie Fisher

It was a nice sunday afternoon ,went out for lunch before the performance
Old 06-11-2012, 04:53 AM   #231
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Happy Summer

I worked all day Saturday, Then went out to dinner to a new resturant near our home. It was good and organic!
Sunday morning we went to gym , than Blaze sealed our deck with waterproof stuff. While made new candles and soap.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:58 AM   #232
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I became an uncle for the second time! My best friend since I was 13 was looking to adopt a newborn. She had been in touch with a birthmom for a couple of weeks and her baby was due "mid June" - well.. he decided June 8th was his day. Both moms and the little boy were great - and my bestie went home last night with her new bundle of joy.

It was a great weekend!
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 07:26 AM   #233
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I cleaned the entire house on Saturday (one of those really intense, floor to ceiling cleanings) and then we took the puppies to the dog park early Sunday morning (trying to socialize them) and then met friends for brunch followed up by a 4 hour pool floating marathon. Even with hourly sunscreen applications I am now brown as a berry.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #234
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

We had a relaxing, but funfilled weekend

Friday night, went to see Snow White & the Huntsman and then went for sushi.

Saturday afternoon, we went swimming at a friends house. Then we met up with a group of friends to go watch our local women's roller derby match.

Sunday was spent nursing a sunburn and slight hangover but then managed to help celebrate a friend's birthday that afternoon.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #235
Daktari

• Went to Pride for a very brief rainy period.
  • Drank copious amounts of coffee
  • Did the meeting thang...got good feedback for using a recording 'share'.
  • Went to Tinks' for sunday dinner
  • Did another meeting
  • Watched several Legend of the Seeker episodes.
  • Plotted out a cutting for one of the girls.

Very chilled!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #236
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

worked all weekend and Sunday evening met up with my g/f's Mom and step dad for dinner and brought a new member into our family, baby girl our lil white chihuahua dog.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:40 AM   #237
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default Pride Parade!

We had a great weekend , went to the Houston Pride Parade. saw some old friends I had not seen in about 10 yrs.! Got lots of stuff from the parade , t-shirts,neon necklaces, beads and lots of lube and rubbers! LOL

Old 06-25-2012, 06:28 AM   #238
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

We had a birthday party / BBQ for ONLY's son. It was lots of fun!
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #239
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Since my love got into town on Thursday night, Friday was filled with a combination of work, and being "interrupted" from work thoughts by a quick kiss on the neck (which of course lead to other things!). Saturday was busy, and ended up with an AMAZING time with wonderful BFP friends old and new, with lots of butch bonding going on outside around the grill, and Femme bonding going on the couch. We even got some big laughs from the Godzilla vs Mothra movie playing in the background. (can't believe Medusa had never seen movies with Mothra!)

Sunday was Meet the Press, coffee and juice in bed, followed by LOTS and LOTS of amazing sex, interspersed with several episodes of True Blood season 4 (catching up with that season before beginning to catch up with the current season).

Now it is Monday. My love doesn't have to go back on the road until tomorrow, so it is still a mix of needed work and cuddling on the couch and getting her laundry done and yeah, sex. This only seeing her once every 18-20 days (maybe) can be difficult, but man oh man we make our days count when we get them!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #240
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I did nothing outside of my mobile because I sprained my right foot on a porch step that caved in. I missed 2 shifts at work on Saturday because not only was I hobbling around, but putting a shoe on that foot hurt. So, I played online, watched TV, read more of my book and used a cold pack on the area of my foot that was most swollen a few times over the weekend. Oh, I did manage to toss some stuff in my crock pot and call it dinner last night and leftovers for today.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:

Tags
weekend