Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 01-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #41
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

My little slice of heaven is a small beach about 15 minutes drive away from my Mum house. It's in a little village called Alnmouth, just a little old fishing village, which is packed with history.
The beach itself is open to everyone, although there's a charge to park there during the summertime, but it's more than worth it, because it's a doggy heaven, everyone who owns a dog around here ends up there at some point, you can sit on the concrete blocks that were originally placed there as coastal defences for the second world war and sit and look out at the sea, with loads of dogs running around and having the time of their lives. It's not too noisy, it's not overly crowded and it's your choice whether or not you talk to anyone there, but you've not got much choice when it comes to talking to peoples dogs, whether you love them or not, they come bounding up to you to say hello.
But it's one of the few places I know I can go and let down all my barriers and completely relax without having to worry about dealing with other peoples shit.
I value places like this beach, because I know it's also up to me whether or not I choose to talk to spirits which may be around at the time, which is the real reason why I love this place, I don't have to be constantly guarding myself from people...
I love this little island I call home!
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Massive For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #42
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

right here is my slice of heaven.
lake lure, nc.
i'm moving up to this area within the next couple of months.
gonna be there tomorrow morning, right to these spots, journal in hand.
slice of heaven, here i come.
my turn for a change.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #43
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

The ocean is my "soul-saving" place. I can stare at the waves for hours, and they seem to wash away all my troubles, stresses and worries.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #44
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

under Her direction anywhere!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #45
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Smile my slice of Heaven here........

Is knowing my family , friends and those that are dear to me
are safe and healthy!
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #46
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

No doubt about it. One hundred and ten percent....the beach, any beach...at sunset.

When it's quiet a the end of the day, just as the sun touches the dark blue. When the breeze is soft and warm and the sand is cool between my toes. The sounds of the birds and the waves crashing sooth me. The salt on my lips and face calm me. The vastness of the ocean grounds me, centers me and helps me realize just how magnificent this world really is.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #47
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Here's a slice of heaven.....

Almond~Scented Cake
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #48
Oneida

How Do You Identify?:
Free

Oneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST ReputationOneida Has the BEST Reputation

Leelanau Peninsula...Port Oneida (MI)
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oneida For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #49
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Le sigh, in Jax arms, that's my heaven.....
Old 05-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #50
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default slice

my slice of heaven is on the bay sails up wind blowing and sun shining....
Old 05-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #51
Goo

How Do You Identify?:
dapper and androgynous by nature, human by choice
Preferred Pronoun?:
i usually answer to anything
Relationship Status:
in a LDR since Oct 2010

Goo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST Reputation

My solace/slice of heaven is in a forest amongst the trees, and if I can find a little creek somewhere to meditate and balance the world's problems in my head that is perfection

The Artist formerly Known as CottonCandy
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 07:18 PM   #52
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

before i left kentucky my son and I would pack up the car and head to pigeon forge/gatlinburg for a weekend. we would stop along side the road between the 2 and climb around in the creek just hanging out

the beach has always been an escape for me--once i moved to florida,and was only 5 mins away i would sneak over there after an extremely difficult day walk out on the beach(usually not a soul around) close my eyes and just "feel" the power there....within minutes i would realize that most things i allow/allowed to bother me were so insignificant i felt silly

and then of course anywhere i can sit and watch dolphins...we have a place called Sebastian Inlet,and i used to tell Jo that there were always dolphins there when i went--i think she thought i was lying bc it took almost a yr for her to actually see them..everytime i see dolphins i get chills,a silly grin on my face,and i cant move im in such awe

of course taking Jo to the beach ,just she and i, is also great..walking hand in hand or finding shells and rushing to show the other...or just standing there arms around her watching the ocean

guess im pretty lucky i have several slices of heaven right here on earth
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #53
tessie

How Do You Identify?:
female ,babygirl, woman, brat, spoiled
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, pumpkin,sweetheart..
Relationship Status:
Legally Married on 11-11-11 <3

tessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputation

In the Hills of West Virginia ~ I like to go to them whenever I get a chance.
I feel heaven in the forest -or-
By a creek in the evening when the peepers fill your ears with sound-or-
In a summer morning when all you hear are songbirds and the land waking up-or-
The smell of fall leaves , fallen from your very own maple trees-or-
The sound of a thunderstorm (only the ones from home they sound so much wilder & so much more real) -or-
The sound of rain on a tin roof -or-
Seeing the bees, butterflies, bugs of a WV summer.

The bottom line is Home is where the Heaven & Heart is, even though my parents are passed , and my family home is sold . I still yearn for that place , that time. That Heaven.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:50 PM   #54
boitanner

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/boi/gnome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gnome
Relationship Status:
Single

boitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputation

the lake or camping in the woods

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/Mom2kk/005-2.jpg
boitanner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boitanner For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 07:51 PM   #55
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

There's a beach in Bradenton Florida - clear sparkling water, white sands. Miles of pristine beauty.

It's right off the highway surrounded by trees and picnic tables so you can stop and picnic in the shade, or you can walk hand in hand on the beach looking for shells.

The water is warm, the sun shining, it's my little slice of heaven.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 08:41 PM   #56
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

The Central Coast of California -- especially Morro Bay

i spent last summer there. i would move there as soon as i could manage it if i weren't happily involved. i like where i am too, but the Central Coast has it all. Gorgeous coastline, stunning hills, mellow people, some sophistication in a small town atmosphere. It's heaven.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #57
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The Wildlife Refuge.... such a peaceful place in a chaotic world... where we found another new kind of birdie we've never seen before and need to look up it's name.

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #58
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I would have to say by water now if I could take a pack trip with Desd of course on my horse Sky that would be about perfect.. I do remmeber a place in TN we use to go camp there when I was stationed at Ft Campbell this lake as we were just up on a small cliff it took my breath away and gave me peace...
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #59
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~My family's beach cottage on A1A in St. Augustine
~Helen, Ga. for a little fishing and hiking.

Duchess
Old 05-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #60
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

almost all of my heaven spots are on the water...whether it be:

laying out on the diving board that extends from the boat house stargazing, over Canada Lake in the Adirondacks or

sitting on a blanket at Herring Cove Beach with a bonfire and my Bests as the sun sets or

finding solace in the gentle tide of the Mediterranean or

drifting gracefully along in a kayak anywhere...

the water brings me huge amounts of peace.