Old 02-10-2016, 12:42 PM   #81
boioboi

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them or ze/zer
Relationship Status:
Happily Committed

boioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputationboioboi Has the BEST Reputation

I have an excellent pair of Harley Davidson motorcycle boots that make me feel like a badass every time I put them on.
boioboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boioboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2016, 08:13 PM   #82
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Old School Lace Up Ropers, I still have 2 pair!

JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 03:39 PM   #83
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feet too small for men's shoes

I thought some butches with feet too small for men's shoes might appreciate this site: https://www.tomboytoes.com/

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 05:19 PM   #84
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Wingtips for ALL occasions

Well okay, not all occasions. No beach volleyball.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 09:02 PM   #85
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Okay I love tennis shoes about as much as my cowboy boots, but I got this pair not too long ago:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 01:02 PM   #86
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

I like to welcome some new additions to my boot collection family, I clearly needed more brown boots!

Also I can't resist a classic clunky workers safety boot with steel toe caps...

CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 04:03 PM   #87
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default wanna say

Neatsfoot oil is all I have ever used on my leather boots. Not good for light boots as it will stain but mine are all black. My cowboy boots and dress boots have lasted forever. Love the stuff.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #88
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2016, 09:36 AM   #89
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation

CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 05:07 AM   #90
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation

I am becoming a butch Imelda Marcos.

Won these on eBay; work boots ca. 1920's:

My favorite pair of boots at the moment is this pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers. I've finally broken them in and they feel like baseball mitts for your feet:

Nordstrom Rack had a sale not so long ago. Could you believe I scored a pair of these Red Wing Beckman chelseas for $55? That's almost $300 knocked off the retail price:

Also, I've come looking for advice. Has anyone ever applied rubber half sole to a leather sole for protection? I considered getting it done professionally but after looking at a few videos on YouTube and some blogs on Google, I'm convinced I can save a lot of money by doing it myself. It may not be as nice but it'll do.
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Toska For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 07:59 AM   #91
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I have really small feet so I went in to Cavender's Western Wear last week and got refitted for cowboy boots! I had no idea that I could fit into a kid's pair of boots LOL

I have been wearing a size 5.5 B in ladies due to that being the only thing that fit but now I have a brand new pair of boy's boots! I will post a pic soon! So ya'll can pick at me
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 07:20 PM   #92
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 07:50 PM   #93
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Dang partner, those are some might fine lookin boots
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2016, 07:51 PM   #94
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Dang partner, those are some might fine lookin boots
Thanks Homoe! The fit well too, go with pretty much all my new western clothes!
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 07:12 AM   #95
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Finally got a new pair of boots a couple days ago. I'm the kind of person that wears one pair of boots for pretty much all occasions from work to just going out or whatever (minus gym or some kind of formal event obviously :P) so after 6 years I pretty much wore my last pair into the ground.

Anyway, the new pair are Work Pro 6" CTCP Hyper-Dris. Still breaking them in, but really liking them so far. I'm hoping they'll turn out as durable/long-lasting as my last pair!

https://www.marks.com/en/categories/...color%5D=BLACK
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 07:39 AM   #96
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I looked at the link (thanks for posting it). Excellent choice for work and all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
Finally got a new pair of boots a couple days ago. I'm the kind of person that wears one pair of boots for pretty much all occasions from work to just going out or whatever (minus gym or some kind of formal event obviously :P) so after 6 years I pretty much wore my last pair into the ground.

Anyway, the new pair are Work Pro 6" CTCP Hyper-Dris. Still breaking them in, but really liking them so far. I'm hoping they'll turn out as durable/long-lasting as my last pair!

https://www.marks.com/en/categories/...color%5D=BLACK

Old 10-08-2016, 07:50 AM   #97
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toska View Post
Also, I've come looking for advice. Has anyone ever applied rubber half sole to a leather sole for protection? I considered getting it done professionally but after looking at a few videos on YouTube and some blogs on Google, I'm convinced I can save a lot of money by doing it myself. It may not be as nice but it'll do.
I personally wouldn't try it. If you have a pair of leather bottom shoes, you paid big money. I would put out the extra cash for a cobbler.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 01:08 PM   #98
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I looked at the link (thanks for posting it). Excellent choice for work and all around.
Thanks, I was looking into my next pair for a while but when I got to the store it came down to these and a pair of CATs (6" Hauler). Found the insoles in the Haulers pretty uncomfortable, but these ones are much better. Plus these ones also look more trustworthy on the waterproof front but we'll see come winter.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 10:14 PM   #99
Toska

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine of Center
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her. I'll let a "he/him/sir" slide every now and then.
Relationship Status:
Single; not looking.

Toska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST ReputationToska Has the BEST Reputation

A pair of packers made by Nick's Boots out of Spokane, Washington.

Semi-dress boots by White's Boots, also based in Spokane.

Both have ridiculous arch support (imagine standing on a roll of quarters). No need to wear Superfeet insoles with these. Both boots are completely rebuildable and resoleable. Could last me 20 years or more if I keep my indoor manufacturing job. Heck, I may end up retiring before these boots do.
Toska is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toska For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2016, 12:02 AM   #100
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I can only post a link, hope it works, or when I get a computer I will post again.

I got these shoes the other day.

http://images.shoecarnival.com/i/scvl/86531_165083_1?$prod_thumb$&fit=constrain,1&w=293& h=250&fmt=jpg