Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Kansas Forums

Old 11-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wichita and surrounding area people!

represent!

what's new? what's going on? how is everyone?
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

a little info about a club for any Wichita area leather and BDSM folk:

http://www.seventeenforty.com/
Old 11-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Why hello there darlin, you got here before I did lol!

I have a link for you if you would like. This is the group Gryph started and it's quiet a lot, but we do get together sometimes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WichitaWomen_LBT/

So nice to see you again, Donna! *big smile*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:52 AM   #4
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Why hello there darlin, you got here before I did lol!

I have a link for you if you would like. This is the group Gryph started and it's quiet a lot, but we do get together sometimes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WichitaWomen_LBT/

So nice to see you again, Donna! *big smile*
thanks, Bit ... i don't do online email groups but if there's ever a gathering please let me know i also generally don't hang out with strictly queer groups but will give anything a shot!

hellooooooooo, out there!

i know there's are more Kansans lurking!
Old 11-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

this coming saturday night at 1740 ...

Saturday November 14th "Demo & Dungeon Night"

A "private" educational evening featuring a BDSM demonstration/workshop, followed by a "private" dungeon playparty accessible only to 1740 members, punchcard holders, and those who have already attended a previous dungeon playparty.

This month's demo: "Flogging 101"

even if you're a veteran, there's always something new to learn. the people are awesome, the facility is growing all the time!

visit the site and get on the mailing list!! you can still make it to this weekend's event!!

http://www.seventeenforty.com/
Old 11-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Hays Kansas!

Just saying hello to all the peeps from Kansas! Dont you all just love the Oz references!! Personally I am very honored to be associated with the most fabulous movie of all times!! I wear the 'rainbow' badge permantely tatoo'ed somewhere!

ksrainbow
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ks, nice to meet you! Gryph and I are in Wichita. I get a kick out of the OZ references but maybe that's because I don't hear them too often.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #8
Gina

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady, Her, she...etc..
Relationship Status:
Single

Gina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST ReputationGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Land of Ahs..

Ah - well I am in Topeka..moved back here from Ohio...need to be around family and friends..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #9
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i'm in lawrence. i don't drive, which makes it hard to travel, but i'd love to meet up with folks sometime. i'm working on getting my driver's license (veeeeeeeeeeery slowly, hehe). if anyone's headed up this way, let me know!
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone interested in coming to a gathering in OKC the first weekend in June, I'll leave the link for ya'll

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...&postcount=213

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #11
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Waving at G ..... ad I cruiz thru ks

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #12
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

I guess there really aren't very many of us here. *wry smile*
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2015, 11:34 PM   #13
blueboi_dragon

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, his, him
Relationship Status:
Married

blueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputationblueboi_dragon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm from Ottawa KS Looking for some new friends to hang out with and just shoot the breeze don't have many that can relate to me or my wife. Looking for someone to toss a football around with play video games with just drink a beer with or just watch a bond fire burn hell I'm not picky. If any of this sounds fun to you message me.
blueboi_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote