Old 11-24-2018, 03:26 PM   #21
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation
Default very old thread

I know this is pretty old,but reading it,I found interesting.
As I head into my 60's,I actually like to be alone and enjoy having my own place.
I have decided that I would prefer to meet someone,that leads a busy life,and would be happy to come over and have a good time,I mean this respectfully.

I just cant offer the "white picket fence" I feel disengenuis,pretending I do.
I am financially ok,so I can buy tickets,and I must say,I seem to have a thing for Americans.

I have thought about this for a long time now,so I thought,why not post it.
Maybe there is a queer dyke femme out there looking for me.

I really dig strong women and I guess I can go into more detail in private,or even chat
cheers from tropical paradise,down under
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2018, 04:04 PM   #22
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
The only way to get to know someone is spend time with them in real time in real life. If you cannot afford to see one another on a regular and continual basis, OR, if neither of you can or will move to a location where you can actually spend time together to get to know one another; YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. These are facts. Indisputable. Facts.
My favorite post in this thread, and I heartily agree with BBB.

Cheers,
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2018, 04:28 PM   #23
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Thats true,I actually met my ex in real life after 3 weeks,to see if it was really there,I paid for her to come here.

But I'm not looking for the white picket fence,not any more.

And Ive had to be honest about that for me,I love being alone,I dont get lonely,I would like to meet someone who feels the same,is happy in their life,but would like a bit of fun.

Ive also never gone from one partner to another,ive been single now for 5 yrs,I also always keep online platonic until we actually meet,so we can still be friends and enjoy the time together.

unfortunatly,I am in a very small drop in the community,so online is my only dating avenue,but I wont be dishonest in regards to what I can give.

Although this is life,I dont have a blueprint of outcomes.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 11:14 PM   #24
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I am dwelling into the dating/relationship thing again.

This time she resides on the east coast and I am here going in between Texas and Oklahoma.

She wants to come visit, but I have no clue how I am going to ask my folks if she can visit, since my last ex left much to be desired with my folks.

Also my mom suffers from "Noone is good enough for my baby" syndrome and when ladies find this out, they run.

I am also working on trying to move out on my own but here in Texas it doesn't seem possible, it's way expensive and I know where I can get help in Oklahoma so I may move back up to Oklahoma.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 02:41 PM   #25
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

ldr is challenging at times but quintessentially gratifying if you share like minds..rare, it seems
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #26
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
ldr is challenging at times but quintessentially gratifying if you share like minds..rare, it seems
This is a good thing you spoke of, like minds really helps and if you're on the same page as each other about boundaries, etc ldr might not be too hard.

Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2019, 03:41 PM   #27
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
This is a good thing you spoke of, like minds really helps and if you're on the same page as each other about boundaries, etc ldr might not be too hard.
I like long distance
Plus Australians are boring,hence me being a yankofile
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 08:23 PM   #28
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
I like long distance
Plus Australians are boring,hence me being a yankofile
Lol how are yall boring?

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 08:43 PM   #29
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Quote:
Lol how are yall boring?
very small population
not all Aussies are boring,Ive met a few ive liked,lol

My Aussie humor mate
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 09:08 PM   #30
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
very small population
not all Aussies are boring,Ive met a few ive liked,lol

My Aussie humor mate
Ohhhh got ya!

Albert Einstein
Old 02-18-2019, 12:08 PM   #31
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool LDR's

As per my post:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...02#post1240802

the whole idea seems moot to me.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 12:30 PM   #32
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I find that the older I get, the more I'm good with a long distance relationship. The things I want out of a relationship have shifted and are quite different these days. I also love traveling, living alone, my private time and independence. Now, I need to find someone who values these things as well! Tricky tricky business.
Old 02-18-2019, 01:58 PM   #33
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

While my requirements for relationships most assuredly have changed thru the years, I stand by my original statement....

long distance relationships never work.

(i will only add this caveat. They will work if it is treated much like a poly relationship: all involved must be completely honest and open about everything. j/s)
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 02:19 PM   #34
Play

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Nope

Play Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST ReputationPlay Has the BEST Reputation
Default Possible....

I can see a LDR working out if both parties
involved have excellent communication skills.

Also, no reason a LDR can't change into a IRL
relationship in time.

Play is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 03:00 PM   #35
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
I find that the older I get, the more I'm good with a long distance relationship. The things I want out of a relationship have shifted and are quite different these days. I also love traveling, living alone, my private time and independence. Now, I need to find someone who values these things as well! Tricky tricky business.
I love traveling as well, my alone time and independence however the living alone deal.doesn't work due to me being a caregiver.

I however understand it is indeed tricky business.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 05:16 PM   #36
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Quote:
I feel the same
Actually I like different countries
I like living alone,its been 16 years and I never feel bored or lonely
I like people visiting,but I also enjoy them leaving
I did the live in stuff,and it never worked,mainly my fault,coz I wanted my own room and felt smothered.
maybe I just like romantic holidays,just things have changed for me now
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:40 PM   #37
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Indeed. I think I've grown rather comfy with my hermit-esque lifestyle.

Quote:

Quote:
I feel the same
Actually I like different countries
I like living alone,its been 16 years and I never feel bored or lonely
I like people visiting,but I also enjoy them leaving
I did the live in stuff,and it never worked,mainly my fault,coz I wanted my own room and felt smothered.
maybe I just like romantic holidays,just things have changed for me now
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 09:41 PM   #38
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

The only crap I can't stand about LDR's is the waiting to see each other, I am impatient as fuck!!!!!

However this gives me time to save money LOL

Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2019, 09:18 PM   #39
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
The only crap I can't stand about LDR's is the waiting to see each other, I am impatient as fuck!!!!!

However this gives me time to save money LOL
it's worth the wait JD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2019, 04:16 AM   #40
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
it's worth the wait JD
I hope so i truly hope so

Albert Einstein