Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 12-05-2015, 06:25 AM   #41
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Chat vs Wal Mart

The only thing worse than chat being down?? I was hit by a woman in an electric cart last night in Wal Mart who was going top speed. Dang thing malfunctioned. She hit me and then pinned me against metal shelving - I couldn't breathe!! I didn't see her coming til the last second and all I remember saying was "NOOOOOOOO"!!!!!! Today, I feel like a Mack Truck hit me - my whole body hurts. You know this could be the only way for a butch to corner me...
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 06:29 AM   #42
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDY4babygrlco View Post
Shy feel free to come join Me for a dinner and flick. My daughter and I are watching polar express.. Btw never ever doubt what you are never ever very sure about.

Well thank you!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 07:08 AM   #43
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
Well thank you!
Your most welcome
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 07:12 AM   #44
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

The chat is still down... My life feels paused.lol well Gm all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 07:13 AM   #45
jingles76

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

jingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputation

oh the horrors....having to have my coffee alone....~throwing myself onto the floor in a dramatic fashion...
jingles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jingles76 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 07:14 AM   #46
jingles76

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

jingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputationjingles76 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The chat is still down... My life feels paused.lol well Gm all
good morning to you ~tipping my coffee cup to you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jingles76 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 07:17 AM   #47
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingles76 View Post
good morning to you ~tipping my coffee cup to you
Gm Hun how are ya? I know I am sitting here drinking my protein shake all horrified I can talk to everyone... Oh well hopefully they fix it
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 12:02 PM   #48
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Y'alls might have dirty minds but I am pure and innocent. Time to find a new "home" ? I heard rumors to this effect.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:32 PM   #49
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroChrys_Butch View Post
Y'alls might have dirty minds but I am pure and innocent. Time to find a new "home" ? I heard rumors to this effect.
Nitro, find a place to visit, but I'm sure this 'Home' will be up again.

And excuse me....but you're pure and innocent? Ok. I can see that. Like New York Snow 2 days after it falls
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 03:03 PM   #50
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
Nitro, find a place to visit, but I'm sure this 'Home' will be up again.

And excuse me....but you're pure and innocent? Ok. I can see that. Like New York Snow 2 days after it falls
No way as pure and innocent as I am.

Lol

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Old 12-05-2015, 03:41 PM   #51
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
No way as pure and innocent as I am.

Lol
Funny how EVERYONE who comes into chat is pure and innocent. How do we ever find our conversations
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #52
Chaperone

How Do You Identify?:
Chatroom Moderator
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Involved with All Chatters

Chaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST ReputationChaperone Has the BEST Reputation
Default We'll be home soon!

The website has found us another home. They just need a little time to upload it.

Hang on....
hang on.............
hang on..............

Chaperone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chaperone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 04:34 PM   #53
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

I am officially having withdrawals....

~Lao Tzu
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 04:35 PM   #54
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Funny how EVERYONE who comes into chat is pure and innocent. How do we ever find our conversations

LMAO... I am... or I can pretend .... I love role play

~Lao Tzu
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 04:36 PM   #55
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:

Oh V. That is why I enjoy you so much

~Lao Tzu
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 04:49 PM   #56
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

If I check to see if the room is open every hour... does that mean I'm addicted?
Old 12-05-2015, 05:16 PM   #57
evilgrrlthang

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
beast

evilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputationevilgrrlthang Has the BEST Reputation

nooooooooooo, it's been too long now.
evilgrrlthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:31 PM   #58
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chat

What is all the excitement about the chat room? I have never participated. I did check it out once for 30 seconds but I didn't like it when everyone said hi at once so I left. So what am I missing?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 06:04 PM   #59
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
happy and single

AVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST ReputationAVATAR Has the BEST Reputation

koombaya my lord...koombaya.....koombaya my lord...koombaya

for chat to be restored
AVATAR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AVATAR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2015, 06:10 PM   #60
jingles76

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Gm Hun how are ya? I know I am sitting here drinking my protein shake all horrified I can talk to everyone... Oh well hopefully they fix it
I just saw this ..ugh busy day..and home to no chat again I assume...

~laying my head on the desk to pout~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jingles76 For This Useful Post: