Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 05-31-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cannot connect to BFP

I am not really sure why I am getting this message but I'm trying to use Puffin browser to get to chat. Usually I do fine but tonight I keep getting this message: "The page isn't working

host: www.butchfemmeplanet.com

Error code: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

when I am just trying to go to www.butchfemmeplanet.com. Once I'm there then I click on chat. Do you have any idea why I might be getting that message? I am imagining a slow response from the website but I don't know what causes that or if I'm even on the right track. All the other websites I go to using Puffin are fine.

If there's something I need to do let me know. I cleared my cache. I even uninstalled and reinstalled puffin.

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:46 PM   #2
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Mopsie - Our server response time is in line with normal so I'm not sure what is causing that. Granted, the Puffin browser is not my forte'
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 07:48 PM   #3
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Mopsie - Our server response time is in line with normal so I'm not sure what is causing that. Granted, the Puffin browser is not my forte'
Thank you for the response... After uninstalling and reinstalling Puffin three times it finally worked but honestly I have no idea why. I suspect Puffin is very glitchy.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote