Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 04-10-2020, 05:55 PM   #321
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default unacast travel/social distance tracking app-

https://www.unacast.com/covid19/soci...ing-scoreboard

The state I reside uses their "statistics" to send reprimands.

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 06:13 PM   #322
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
The mayor of seattle closed all the major city parks starting tonite due to folks having gatherings.....like BBQ,s lock em up!
Fire, I don't get she wasn't more proactive! Hell she knew warm weather was coming DAYS ago! AND then to add insult to injury, she puts it in effect starting tonight at 11 pm when all the idiots will have spent the day congregating either in the parks on down on Alki....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 07:58 PM   #323
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
https://www.unacast.com/covid19/soci...ing-scoreboard

The state I reside uses their "statistics" to send reprimands.

ks-
This app is interactive: find your state and then your county. What *grade* is acceptable?

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2020, 12:30 PM   #324
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 04:50 PM   #325
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I just heard 25% of positive COVID-19 cases in New Mexico are Native Americans (6% of the population). The virus is definitely hitting communities of color all across the country disproportionately hard.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 05:14 PM   #326
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

SEATTLE -- Picture perfect weather this Easter holiday weekend could drive more people outside and to local parks and beaches. Local leaders say many people have not been listening to social distancing guidelines and still have been gathering recently in groups at parks. To slow the possible spread of COVID-19, city leaders shut down 15 major beaches and city parks in Seattle until Monday morning.

Well this didn't work out so well now did it!

On the news they showed people still gathering around Green Lake, Gas Works, and of course on Alki! Now why on earth is the Mayor willing to lift the ban come Monday morning when this weeks temps are forecasted for more high 60's and Thursday and Friday possibly reaching 70!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 08:02 PM   #327
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Washington State

Benton and Franklin Counties
Confirmed 259
Probable 119
Deaths 27
https://www.bfhd.wa.gov/programs_ser...-19_case_count
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 12:46 AM   #328
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
SEATTLE -- Picture perfect weather this Easter holiday weekend could drive more people outside and to local parks and beaches. Local leaders say many people have not been listening to social distancing guidelines and still have been gathering recently in groups at parks. To slow the possible spread of COVID-19, city leaders shut down 15 major beaches and city parks in Seattle until Monday morning.

On the news they showed people still gathering around Green Lake, Gas Works, and of course on Alki! Now why on earth is the Mayor willing to lift the ban come Monday morning when this weeks temps are forecasted for more high 60's and Thursday and Friday possibly reaching 70!
On Saturday at Alki Beach Park, several Parks employees gently and sporadically encouraged people to leave the beach. But during the late afternoon, there were more than two dozen violators on the long, sandy stretch. By Sunday afternoon, there were about 60 people in clusters no larger than four along the half-mile sandy stretch northeast of the Alki Beach Bathhouse. A few placards planted in the sand directed people not to gather in groups, but there were no obvious signs that the park was closed. A couple of police officers stood by the bike path in case they were needed, but no one appeared to be enforcing the city’s order by directing people to leave the park. Some people interviewed at closed parks said they knew the parks were closed and broke the rules anyway.

What good is having a ban or rule if nobody is enforcing it...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 09:16 AM   #329
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Covid-19 numbers show promise, but health experts warn each state is a different battleground..

(CNN)The sun could be piercing the clouds in the United States' coronavirus fight, as the number of new cases declined over two consecutive days, but experts warn different states will see different peaks. More than 22,000 people have died from Covid-19 since the virus arrived on American shores, according to Johns Hopkins University's numbers, but the daily tally of deaths dropped Saturday and Sunday, which could be a sign for optimism.

The number of infections -- which stood at more than 557,000 on Monday morning -- were also down Saturday and Sunday. This comes as US Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams says cases in some of the country's hotspots -- New York, New Jersey, Detroit and New Orleans -- appear to be "leveling off" or even declining. The situations in California and Washington, meanwhile, remain stable.

"In the midst of tragedy, there IS hope," Adams tweeted Monday. "Social distancing and mitigation IS working. There is a light at the end of this dark tunnel, so keep at it."
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 09:25 AM   #330
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

No word yet if the Mayor is going to continue the ban seeing there is nothing but picture perfect weather forcasted for the entire week ahead.IF she does, lets hope her and her team have up with a few ideas on how to enforce it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 11:49 AM   #331
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

We went out shopping Saturday late afternoon/early evening. A good friend of our sent us a care package with 2 reusable N95 masks. I felt much more protected shopping with that on. The grocery store was seriously bare everywhere. Meat was in good shape. Cheese was picked clean. Pasta was picked clean. Frozen was empty. I was able to get what I needed. I just had to be a little less frugal. My allergies are hitting me and every sneeze makes me want to take my temperature. I worry for CCB because she's at high risk. I'm a moderate risk with my breathing issues though. It's scary to go out. And we have to take ubers and cabs. We have no idea who has been in these vehicles. It can be unnerving. I really would have thought the panic buying would be over by now. Again, the store wasn't very crowded and everyone was really good about keeping 6 ft away. Just about everyone was masked. I just wish they would close the place long enough to really restock. As it was, I spent quite a bit in the store. I have a big grocery delivery coming as well on Thursday. I'm hoping that keeps us in everything for a while and we can supplement with take out here and there. As far as our lock down festivities are going...... I have bought us an old Wii. I need to order an HDMI converter to hook it up. I got a bunch of fitness stuff and the Wii fit balance board. We have a few workout games and a virtual personal trainer one as well. Now all we need are some dumbells and we're set. I ordered a bowling game. I figured bowling night at our place might be fun thing to do once we can have company again. I'm not finding the online Dungeons and Dragons games like I was hoping. CCB has been creating and working on her Etsy shop which she has put on hold until this lock down is done. It seems this lock down is really rough on us here in the USA. South Korea seemed to have no problem. Although, they are seeing some reinfections. All conspiracy theories aside......I'm still convinced the GOP wants the poor and elderly dead. They have been dying to get their hands on our Soc. Sec. Money for ages. This all really needs to be remembered by everyone come election time.....just sayin'
Old 04-13-2020, 05:22 PM   #332
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default C Virus

As of right now I heard 700 people died in Canada.

Highest yet in Britain with 20,000 I have prayed daily our Queen does not get it.

(This info. is as far as I have gotten from my last news broadcast in case anyone disagrees with the statistics.)
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 08:05 PM   #333
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

The city where I live is under 9:00 PM lock down since last night. our county ( Essex ) 3.413 and 101 deaths. Massachusetts 26,867 cases 844 deaths . the east and west are engulfed with corona.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:52 PM   #334
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

in tonight's WHO briefing TRUMP thanked Russia and Saudi Arabia ? why ? he didn't explain why ~ unless I missed it . I smell something trumpish ops fishy ~~ no I mean trumpish ~
Old 04-13-2020, 09:00 PM   #335
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
in tonight's WHO briefing TRUMP thanked Russia and Saudi Arabia ? why ? he didn't explain why ~ unless I missed it . I smell something trumpish ops fishy ~~ no I mean trumpish ~
I couldn't read the full accounts provided over at CNN, but omG, that mad man is threatening to fire Dr. Fauci. WHY? There's no good reason to fire all the people that JacKA$$ has fired during the past few years.

The only person who deserves to be fired, flogged, sent to another galaxy far, far away is that monster in the WH and everybody else who helped him do it to our country.

Very upsetting, each day this SH*T Show goes on without any repercussions being administered to the person who is ruining people's lives and our country.

<<<<<<<~~ 10 alarm fire is what's going down in our country.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2020, 06:49 AM   #336
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,764 Times in 548 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I couldn't read the full accounts provided over at CNN, but omG, that mad man is threatening to fire Dr. Fauci. WHY? There's no good reason to fire all the people that JacKA$$ has fired during the past few years.

The only person who deserves to be fired, flogged, sent to another galaxy far, far away is that monster in the WH and everybody else who helped him do it to our country.

Very upsetting, each day this SH*T Show goes on without any repercussions being administered to the person who is ruining people's lives and our country.

<<<<<<<~~ 10 alarm fire is what's going down in our country.

Luckily Fauci doesn't work for tRump. He can't fire him.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:07 AM   #337
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

All hail Paula Reid @CBS for putting the Liar-in-Thief's balls to the wall yesterday at the trumps news farce! He acted surprised by her frankness, and seemed taken aback by her questions. Didn't even have enough wits about him to call her NASTY, using B-list adjectives instead.

Wish no female journalists would even attend these trump allies not so thinly veiled as a press conference! His hatred of women drive some of his cruel policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHF_7Idvkyc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHF_7Idvkyc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2020, 08:38 AM   #338
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Covid 19

Some states have more deaths than all of Canadas provinces together. This is a terrible tragedy. There is a strict law against gatherings and invading park areas. Hundreds of tickets have been given to people breaking the rules and continue to keep it until things improve. Some folks are saying, "try to collect", law is saying any debt to the gov. can be forcefully paid by refusing drivers licence renewals, the same as they do for unpaid tickets. I think it is a great idea to try to protect those who follow the rules as most of us are doing.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2020, 08:59 AM   #339
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
No word yet if the Mayor is going to continue the ban seeing there is nothing but picture perfect weather forcasted for the entire week ahead.IF she does, lets hope her and her team have up with a few ideas on how to enforce it!
Haven't heard anything to the contrary so I assume Mayor Jenny Durkan lifted the ban Monday morning on gathering in Seattle parks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2020, 10:23 AM   #340
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default ^5 to Jedi, A*Spectre and sister Ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
Luckily Fauci doesn't work for tRump. He can't fire him.
Thanks Jedi, that's a huge relief to know since that person seems to be the king of all misinformation, being the dictator-wannabe he has always been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
All hail Paula Reid @CBS for putting the Liar-in-Thief's balls to the wall yesterday at the trumps news farce! He acted surprised by her frankness, and seemed taken aback by her questions. Didn't even have enough wits about him to call her NASTY, using B-list adjectives instead.

Wish no female journalists would even attend these trump allies not so thinly veiled as a press conference! His hatred of women drive some of his cruel policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHF_7Idvkyc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHF_7Idvkyc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Ha! Your video didn't load but I giggled when I saw inside the video: Stats for nerds. LOLOL

but Ja, I totally agree with you about all the B-list adjectives that creepy monster uses (with no tan line around his un-muzzled mouth because he hasn't been wearing a mask). Go Paula Reid, right??? Do you know if Paula Reid is related to Democratic senator Harry Reid?

Say, do either of you guys know what has become of the SDNY's case progress against 45 and his corrupt family (concerning Tax Evasion, et al)?

I keep looking for any progress on that front, hoping that the current Covid19 crisis has not prevented the SDNY from working on that front (I guess it's a behind-the-scenes investigation still).

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 04-14-2020 at 10:36 AM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: