Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-07-2012, 08:47 PM   #8121
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

Rook, you know what they say about Ohio....if you don't like the weather, wait a little bit and it will change! lol.

I miss having someone too, but sometimes it's ok too. It's the days when I am "so" worked up "internally", that I really miss having someone....have to take "matters in my own hands" so to speak.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:12 AM   #8122
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Yeh, being single does have its major perks....

Don't have to be careful not to 'appreciate' a beautiful lady walkin by...
Don't hafta worry that you're flirting too much for someone's taste....
Don't have to place a bet you're sleeping on the couch for a week or more simply cuz u asked someone out for a beer......
Don't have to worry the Game u wanna watch is gonna be cancelled due to the inevitable Season Finale of 'Desperate Housewives' or 'Law & Order'....
No squabbles over what to eat...or where to eat it....
No worrying about pissing a person off simply cuz well....they're moody....{that time of month, where's the chocolate ?!?!?!}

Bad side of it?
A pillow doesn't quite cuddle back...
It's actually more fun to eat With someone.
Healthy debates on idiotic stuff like 'which Owl is cuter', or 'Why a particular Ferret is overtly aggressive towards one and a total baby with another' (same for cats or dogs)....
Going out alone can be an unpleasant adventure...{this must be a personal thing...I visit some places cuz it's fun to observe, NOT cruising, kthnxbai}
A shower can be far more Interesting with company(hehe).....
A decent excuse to spend 2 fuggin hours shoppin for food.
No need to 'appreciate' whatever/whomever walks by....
Another excuse to spend hours within a Florist shop..heh

Yep, the joys of being QuirkyAlone in Ohio {it's sunny at the moment, btw}

Old 03-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #8123
flirtyokie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mademoiselle

flirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputation

Still working on trying to find the perks of being single. I guess not being under someone's thumb all the time. And I do enjoy flirting with all the lovely butchies!

I miss having someone to come home to, cuddle up to, ask advice to, make love to, make meals for, etc etc etc....

But I am looking forward to dating again!
flirtyokie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flirtyokie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #8124
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool A great weekend to All !!

sometimes it is good to just spend time with one's self.... make sense ?
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #8125
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOne View Post
sometimes it is good to just spend time with one's self.... make sense ?
That does make sense, but on the other me, myself and I are getting tired of each others company! LOL

Hope everyone has a terrific friday!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #8126
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

There are lots of little "misses" but for me the big one seems to be feeling like someone especially cares to love me up if I've had a no-good very bad day. I carry a lot of responsibility in my day to day life and knowing I can just let go and let down the in charge place and be nurtured and safe is a huge one for me.

Even though I'm starting to date a little that type of trust and intimacy takes a while to really grow and usually comes about from feeling that a relationship is deepening.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #8127
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
That does make sense, but on the other me, myself and I are getting tired of each others company! LOL

Hope everyone has a terrific friday!
Try being Stone and spending to much time with me, myself and I..... good weekend to U!
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #8128
flirtyokie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mademoiselle

flirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputationflirtyokie Has the BEST Reputation

Talking to myself is starting to get to me! And I'm tired of making all the decisions. I have to boss people around at work all day. I'd prefer to answer to someone when I got home! lololol
flirtyokie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flirtyokie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #8129
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

For me....lonely femme....says it all.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #8130
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I keep reading in here, so I thought I'd post

For me, being single the last 2 years has given me the opportunity to get a clear head, again.
Now that I have done that, I can open my heart to others.
I don't mind being single, but I miss the company of a partner.
As much as I love my rescues, I miss not having someone to talk to at home.
I can eat alone, but miss cooking and sharing meals with another.
For as much as it's great waking up alone some days, it would be great waking with someone, too.
Knowing I can be independent and not co-dependent is something I am relearning that I lost somewhere along the way in my last relationship.

Have a great weekend singles

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #8131
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great week end , singles

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #8132
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I feel the same as Wolfy.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #8133
imadiva

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey
Relationship Status:
Slow and steady ! We are tightly bound !

imadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles !

You all sound like very awesome and amazing people. My question is did anyone on the single thread ever date each other? If not why ? I can look at the posts and see a few really Great Couples forming here !!! Just an outside observation ! xoxo
imadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imadiva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #8134
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadiva View Post
You all sound like very awesome and amazing people. My question is did anyone on the single thread ever date each other? If not why ? I can look at the posts and see a few really Great Couples forming here !!! Just an outside observation ! xoxo

I have not dated anyone in this thread, but I do have an ex registered here that never comes to the site anymore.

I'm probably the oldest amongst these singles, so reading their posts is enjoyable for me, also.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #8135
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

In this particular thread? I'm not sure, diva....
I have a bad habit of not reading back-postings past 2 pages...
Short attention span will eventually make Me forget my intention to Post.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:05 AM   #8136
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I did date someone from this thread. Hy lives in Ireland, which is hard to really make time for each other. We are still very good friends!

Zimmeh

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 01:48 AM   #8137
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverseastar View Post
There are lots of little "misses" but for me the big one seems to be feeling like someone especially cares to love me up if I've had a no-good very bad day. I carry a lot of responsibility in my day to day life and knowing I can just let go and let down the in charge place and be nurtured and safe is a huge one for me.

Even though I'm starting to date a little that type of trust and intimacy takes a while to really grow and usually comes about from feeling that a relationship is deepening.

Someone who cares about my day, good or bad. Who wants to know how the errands went. Who likes to find out what new song I enjoy. Who shares my small successes and little failures. Yes, I miss that. You are so right.

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #8138
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Singles, yes it would be nice if we could all find love with this thread. I wish it was that easy. If it was I would be hanging out here more often. I'm like Rook, I'm lucky if I read the whole page. Of course most of the time I can't find my cheaters( glasses). Lol
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #8139
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread and will come back shortly to post. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #8140
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
These folks do sound very awesome and amazing don't they!

I'm a year out of a 14 year relationship (well technically two as the last year we cohabitated we had gone into room-mate mode) so just now putting my toes back into the dating pool. Most of the singles here live quite aways from me and I'm not sure if a LDR would work for me. I know reading other threads that people have made it work for them, and Zimmeh I see you gave it a try.

How do the rest of you feel about LDR's?

Oh by the way hope everyone has a great weekend! The weather here is just beautiful today!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post: