Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Tennessee Forums

Old 01-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #41
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Whats upppp!

Hey, we are talking about getting together soon, every body with no regard for who likes who and who doesn't.

Doesn;t that sound fun! Who is in?

Yay!!! I finally made it onto the site! I'm game for anything- seeing that my dance card is empty at the moment!
mountainbikedyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #42
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation
Default SNOW!!!

I'm loving this snow! Just made some crop circles with me 4-wheeler! Dudn't get any more redneck than accidently spilling half a beer into my hat and putting it back on my head!

Hope to Nashville peeps have played in the snow!
Old 01-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #43
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post
I'm loving this snow! Just made some crop circles with me 4-wheeler! Dudn't get any more redneck than accidently spilling half a beer into my hat and putting it back on my head!

Hope to Nashville peeps have played in the snow!

LOL!!! Good to see you over here !
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:59 AM   #44
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Whats upppp!

Hey, we are talking about getting together soon, every body with no regard for who likes who and who doesn't.

Doesn;t that sound fun! Who is in?

I'm in...just let me know!
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:23 AM   #45
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Friday Night

Hey there TN peeps! I'm going to a GLBT business networking group early Friday night. Was wondering if anyone wants to meet out for a drink or two Friday.

Hope you all survived our blizzard!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:24 PM   #46
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

OK I know ya'll are gonna laugh but here goes *winces and cringes* Wartburg, TN here joining the hayride. Yes I did say Warburg......
Old 02-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #47
DoubleXL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

DoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST ReputationDoubleXL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Howdy!

My wifey and I are in Murfressboro, transplanted from "Big Money", Texas about 1 1/2 years ago! Looking forward to meeting some of the great TN folks I've heard so much about from PinkieLee!
DoubleXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:23 AM   #48
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleXL View Post
My wifey and I are in Murfressboro, transplanted from "Big Money", Texas about 1 1/2 years ago! Looking forward to meeting some of the great TN folks I've heard so much about from PinkieLee!
hahahaha I LOVE when I "convince" people to come to the Planet Glad you finally made it here!

Yep, a trip to Nashville for a little get together sounds fabulous right about now!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #49
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Just made it back to the TN thread....

Snow and cold be GONE, I am ready for Spring!

I hope we can get together soon! When is everyone in town?
Old 02-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #50
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hello Tn folks......... well im hangin here in ol Memphis ... on a lay over.
and well........... not sure how long i will b here im sure illl b picking up a load at some point tomorow.
anyways........... have a nice evening.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #51
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleXL View Post

ha....... i was just in the boro monday night into tuesday .... parked at the Pilot.
my daughters dad's family all live there .... its a nice town. with a lot of growth.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #52
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Hey TN peeps! Anyone up for going out the weekend of March 19th/20th?
Old 03-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #53
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post
Hey TN peeps! Anyone up for going out the weekend of March 19th/20th?
Possibility
Old 03-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #54
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

hummm maybe what we doing?
Quote:
Possibility
Old 03-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #55
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Will it make a difference if I said I'd be there??????

Quote:
Possibility
Old 03-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #56
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick View Post
Will it make a difference if I said I'd be there??????

I know it will for me!
Old 03-10-2010, 09:15 AM   #57
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

If we can do something early? I am usually shot by 10.

What were y'all thinking we could do? Who all is interested in meeting up?

Princess, where in TN do you live?
Old 03-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #58
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Jen,

We can work completely around your schedule

Seriously, I'm coming into town Friday night. I/we figured we'd hang out Saturday evening. I have no gift as a social planner so grab a bite to eat, who knows what else. I'm hanging with my bro all weekend, but wanted to see all of ya'll. Not sure who all is on here. Hmmm, definitely want Jodi, Sheila, Billy, Princess - I know I'm leaving folks out. Oh, gonna invite SweetTNFemme. So whoever is part of the Nashville posse. I don't think Deb has any definite plans, so we're probably open to suggestions - unless she is being my social secretary.

Anyway, put it on the calendar - it's gonna happen.

Quote:
If we can do something early? I am usually shot by 10.

What were y'all thinking we could do? Who all is interested in meeting up?

Princess, where in TN do you live?
Old 03-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #59
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Member Photo Albums

Shark!!!! How could I forget Shark!!!!!!!

BAsically anyone who is on this thread, or the one at the other site, as long as they're cool of course...

Quote:
Jen,

Seriously, I'm coming into town Friday night. I/we figured we'd hang out Saturday evening. I have no gift as a social planner so grab a bite to eat, who knows what else. I'm hanging with my bro all weekend, but wanted to see all of ya'll. Not sure who all is on here. Hmmm, definitely want Jodi, Sheila, Billy, Princess - I know I'm leaving folks out. Oh, gonna invite SweetTNFemme. So whoever is part of the Nashville posse. I don't think Deb has any definite plans, so we're probably open to suggestions - unless she is being my social secretary.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #60
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Jen,

I'm totally not the secretary type, unless my "boss" is a totally hot femme!
The Following User Says Thank You to mountainbikedyke For This Useful Post: