Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Tennessee Forums

Old 03-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #61
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I hate being social secretary becasue no matter what I plan, someone whines and I want to slap them....especially if I have had a drink or 2....

I have sworn off.

Any ideas?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #62
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Not trying to be a bitch, but EVERY time I plan something someone calls me the next day about why we went that place, why so and so was invited....it was hot, it was too crowded, there was too much smoke, so and so dated their ex, so and so hit on them, their white zinfandale was warm, they did not like where they sat, the server at Waffle House was not "trained" well enough.........

Can't do it.

Makes my head want to explode thinking about it.

Just one request, no Logans. I am allergic to peanuts.

Its fussy Thursday, can you tell?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #63
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Not trying to be a bitch, but EVERY time I plan something someone calls me the next day about why we went that place, why so and so was invited....it was hot, it was too crowded, there was too much smoke, so and so dated their ex, so and so hit on them, their white zinfandale was warm, they did not like where they sat, the server at Waffle House was not "trained" well enough.........

Can't do it.

Makes my head want to explode thinking about it.

Just one request, no Logans. I am allergic to peanuts.

Its fussy Thursday, can you tell?

Haha! Jen, you're the best!

This is what I say we do: 7:00 at Rose Pepper on Saturday. If you want to come just show up... We can decide at dinner if we're doing anything afterward. How does that sound, WW and Apoc?
mountainbikedyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountainbikedyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 10:43 AM   #64
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post

This is what I say we do: 7:00 at Rose Pepper on Saturday. If you want to come just show up... We can decide at dinner if we're doing anything afterward. How does that sound, WW and Apoc?
Sounds good to me. Count us in.

Do you work that day or have afternoon plans?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #65
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sounds good to me. Count us in.

Do you work that day or have afternoon plans?
Nope, not working! Only plan is to locate a good cigar shop!
The Following User Says Thank You to mountainbikedyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #66
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

ok ....directionally challenged femme here...where is this place?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #67
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
lol I'm directionally challenged too! Rose Pepper is in East Nashville and it's on Eastland. Maybe Mapquest. I don't want to get you lost...
The Following User Says Thank You to mountainbikedyke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #68
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Nope, not working! Only plan is to locate a good cigar shop!
There is a good one next to the large liquor store on Mallory Lane in your new area. It's in the 1900's I think....down close to that big sports store on the other side of the road from the mall but farther down.

Quote:
I can send you directions. I assume you would drive in on I40?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:09 PM   #69
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There is a good one next to the large liquor store on Mallory Lane in your new area. It's in the 1900's I think....down close to that big sports store on the other side of the road from the mall but farther down.

I can send you directions. I assume you would drive in on I40?
i have a garmin i can plug it in there i just needed an idea if its actally located IN nashville....thank u and yes 40 is the way i come
Old 03-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #70
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
i have a garmin i can plug it in there i just needed an idea if its actally located IN nashville....thank u and yes 40 is the way i come
1907 Eastland Ave
Nashville, TN 37206-2543
(615) 227-4777

www.rosepeppercantina.com
Old 03-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #71
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

wait I forgot....we are talking saturday March 20 7pm ?????
Old 03-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #72
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:

Yep, can you make it?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:21 PM   #73
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Yep, can you make it?
yup i will be there...cool...i am so excited...i cant wait to meet your friends Jen....and maybe a few nice gentlemenly butches LOL..<WINK>
Old 03-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #74
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Hey Shark, I see you down there swimming around.

Dinner next Sat at Rosepepper?
Old 03-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #75
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
yup i will be there...cool...i am so excited...i cant wait to meet your friends Jen....and maybe a few nice gentlemenly butches LOL..<WINK>

We have the BEST Butches. Seriously.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:37 PM   #76
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
We have the BEST Butches. Seriously.

Aww shucks, Jen...
Old 03-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #77
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Aww shucks, Jen...
It's true!
Old 03-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #78
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
It's true!
well i can say for knoxville....not such a good group to pick from...and if they are worthy of my time...they are usually hitched...which i am happy for them...that is a good thing...just means...i get to spend another lonely saturday night in the house lol
Old 03-12-2010, 06:43 AM   #79
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well, poop. Now I am disappointed. We will be in town Apr 1-3. Jen, I hope we are still on for coffee on that Saturday. Anyone else?

BTW - I love Rose Pepper!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #80
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Well, poop. Now I am disappointed. We will be in town Apr 1-3. Jen, I hope we are still on for coffee on that Saturday. Anyone else?

BTW - I love Rose Pepper!
Yummy, me too!

Of course we are on for coffee while you are here.