Old 09-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #61
pamcat

How Do You Identify?:
Leo girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/my friend/
Relationship Status:
coasting along, having fun

pamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputationpamcat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Hi CB,

I've been taught that; Negativity brings bad things and Positive things bring good. So by saying you are fucked up and will never get past it. Then in my eyes you will never get out of it till you think positive.

You say that nobody gives YOU and chance.. perhaps it's you that needs to give yourself a chance? Living in fear of the future is something that a lot of people do, I have done it. It's never easy saying that you are the one that brings things on yourself. It's always easier to say it's the other person, specially if it always happens. That's called a pattern, a pattern you must break to move forward to find that person you will spend the rest of your life with.

If you think negative you will have negative things happen. This is proven. If people are positive, positive things happen. It's time to dig deep and deal with your past to move to the future!
I have to agree that a positive mind and outlook is the key to making things happen, with you in control. After my a huge upset in my now defunct relationship, I beat myself up pretty badly and allowed myself to be cloaked in negativity and black thoughts - I blamed myself for allowing things to happen. I eventually took advice and saw someone who has helped me redefine the circumstances, and shake off the self-doubt and to identify the type of personality I was drawn to. I'm aware now that I tended to 'save' people, to meet my own needs, but this was only ever going to be destructive. I like who I have become, and I'm positive about my ability and what I can bring to a relationship and friendship. Life is good, and I'm good to myself. It's not easy at first, but to think positively leads you in a whole new direction and to new openings.

“You are Braver than you Believe, Smarter than you Seem, and Stronger than you Think.”
Winnie the Pooh -
pamcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pamcat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #62
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i've had a love-hate relationship wit' therapy fo' mos' o' mah adult life. yet, it's been mah savin' grace.

i now realize i'm fucked up enough to try! yes, i did jus' say dat. as i used to think i was too fucked up to even give it a go.

i have found i'm lovable despite my fuckedupedness.

and dat is a relief beyond b'lief....
Old 09-02-2012, 09:20 AM   #63
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie
Hi CB,

I've been taught that; Negativity brings bad things and Positive things bring good. So by saying you are fucked up and will never get past it. Then in my eyes you will never get out of it till you think positive.

You say that nobody gives YOU and chance.. perhaps it's you that needs to give yourself a chance? Living in fear of the future is something that a lot of people do, I have done it. It's never easy saying that you are the one that brings things on yourself. It's always easier to say it's the other person, specially if it always happens. That's called a pattern, a pattern you must break to move forward to find that person you will spend the rest of your life with.

If you think negative you will have negative things happen. This is proven. If people are positive, positive things happen. It's time to dig deep and deal with your past to move to the future!
I need to listen to this advice also; thanks for posting it Strappieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I was in the place where you are just a few years ago.. I have learned that you have to like who you are before you can really love I had to respect who I was not be willing to change to become what someone else wanted me to be.. to realize that there was a woman who loved me for me and she was real and gave me a love that is real and forever she is my diamond not some cheap imitation.. she loved me for me not how I looked or what I could give her she stuck by me as I delt with my baggage and my scars she stayed even when the ghost of relationship past haunted me and made me feel I was not worth her .. you know what I am worth her love .. you have to love you and see that YOU ARE worth it
Wow do I EVER know how you feel there bro; I was in that place even just a few months ago. Its taken me, literally, years of trying to get over being bullied during high school and being put down by my father to get to a place where I know I am worthy of being loved as opposed to believing I could never be loved. I still have a long way to go, but I know now that I am closer than ever before to having the exact same mindset ~ staying positive is having good effects, so I keep plugging forward and its worth it in the long run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu
If you want a blessed life, it is paramount to bless yourself with the positivity you deserve within each moment.
I just wanted to quote this part of your post Bleu because its very true; if we want good things to happen in our lives we have to remain positive no matter how difficult it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamcat
I have to agree that a positive mind and outlook is the key to making things happen, with you in control. After my a huge upset in my now defunct relationship, I beat myself up pretty badly and allowed myself to be cloaked in negativity and black thoughts - I blamed myself for allowing things to happen. I eventually took advice and saw someone who has helped me redefine the circumstances, and shake off the self-doubt and to identify the type of personality I was drawn to. I'm aware now that I tended to 'save' people, to meet my own needs, but this was only ever going to be destructive. I like who I have become, and I'm positive about my ability and what I can bring to a relationship and friendship. Life is good, and I'm good to myself. It's not easy at first, but to think positively leads you in a whole new direction and to new openings.

“You are Braver than you Believe, Smarter than you Seem, and Stronger than you Think.”
Winnie the Pooh -
This is just a wonderful overall post pam, and extra points for the quote cuz I love Winnie the Pooh

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddin'
i've had a love-hate relationship wit' therapy fo' mos' o' mah adult life. yet, it's been mah savin' grace.

i now realize i'm fucked up enough to try! yes, i did jus' say dat. as i used to think i was too fucked up to even give it a go.

i have found i'm lovable despite my fuckedupedness.

and dat is a relief beyond b'lief....
For a lack of a better way to put this, i think we are all "fucked up" in our own way; we all have baggage that we carry and alot of the time we think it makes us unloveable or undesireable. That's of course not the case at all, but I've noticed that often it is engraved into our minds by others around us (friends, family etc) that because of our past or said baggage we will never find someone to love us but that's not true.

I'm glad this thread is here

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #64
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
For a lack of a better way to put this, i think we are all "fucked up" in our own way; we all have baggage that we carry and alot of the time we think it makes us unloveable or undesireable. That's of course not the case at all, but I've noticed that often it is engraved into our minds by others around us (friends, family etc) that because of our past or said baggage we will never find someone to love us but that's not true.

I'm glad this thread is here
I agree with this. I have learned that it is how we handle or let our baggage control us that makes the difference.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #65
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad that by me posting this thread about something I honestly felt that it has been helping others, I do belive that we all have some form of fuck upness and baggage, but when the time is right there will be a person come along and I truly belive everything will just fall into place, The past few days have been really hard on me, dealing with a lot of personal bs but my friends here at the planet have really kept me going with positive thoughts, thanks everyone for being you and thank you to everyone responding to this thread, it really does help
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #66
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamsGirl
I agree with this. I have learned that it is how we handle or let our baggage control us that makes the difference.
Exactly, I agree with you 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmingButch25
I am glad that by me posting this thread about something I honestly felt that it has been helping others, I do belive that we all have some form of fuck upness and baggage, but when the time is right there will be a person come along and I truly belive everything will just fall into place, The past few days have been really hard on me, dealing with a lot of personal bs but my friends here at the planet have really kept me going with positive thoughts, thanks everyone for being you and thank you to everyone responding to this thread, it really does help
I can see how this thread is helping alot of people, and it certainly has helped me as I've said before so thank you for creating this CB *hugs*

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #67
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post

I don't think it's true that we can't find someone to love us because of our baggage. I think people fall in love all the time, unaware of the other person's baggage. I do not, however, think we should expect others to put up with bullshit caused by our baggage. It's ours to own, deal with, and control. This isn't to say that we should be perfect, but loving someone doesn't equate to putting up with destructive behaviors. If someone's baggage is so much that it's affected every relationship they've ever been in, then they should take time out of relationships and work on their issues until they can function in a relationship that isn't controlled by those issues. In my opinion, it's irresponsible to do otherwise.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #68
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you all very much again I cant say it enough, all of your words and thoughts have really helped, life kind if took a rough turn and I had a very bad day when I wrote this. They also had me on a medicine for my health called prednisone and its also known to mess with someone's mind. I now realize that it was silly to think that I or anyone is too screwed up to love. I know I just like everyone else with baggage is not unloveable. I've had bad stuff happen but who hadnt there are people a lot worse than me. Yes I am sick and who knows what the future holds but I know that no matter what I can and am capable of loving and being loved, lately I have come across a few beautiful women but they just like me have baggage and one in particular accused me of being depressed just so didn't have to talk to me she created and made up stuff because of her own issues, but I just keep being friends with anyone and I myself know that no matter how crazy or screwed up someone is I won't give up on them. Thanks again to everyone who read and responded and I am always around just send me a pm if you nerd a friend
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #69
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

So I revisit my thread and I think I have finally had a breakthru in my own personal crap! Im not too screwed up, I just needed to clear my mind refocus and things are getting better! Im starting something new and its very unfamiliar to me , scary but in a good way, I just hope I don't mess it up but with a positive attitude I think things will be ok, and at the end if the day I have the best love anyone could want that of a child that love comes with no conditions and nothing better than kissing my little one goodnight!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #70
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

So a lot can change in a week, I have decided to just focus on me and my little one! She loves me for me, and as for everything else it will fall into place when it's supposed to!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #71
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Best to focus on yourself for now Charming, I'm starting to do that too and its making a world of difference for me

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #72
sweetee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey sweet thang
Relationship Status:
very single

sweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputation

O my I sure know all about this , i have issues that i cant do anything about right now ,It makes it hard for others to want to be be with me or/and sometimes be even my friend ....I have started to work on my stuff and I do hope within a few months i will be on the right track ....just never give up !I refuse to think and or let others hold me down any more ....i had a pretty messed up childhood as well and yes it can be hard to get past that and not let it seep into ever day life but ...sometimes ya got to just tale a really deep breathe close your eyes and le it all go ...have a good cry ...it cleanses the soul .Then Take one day at a time ....Thats what im doing ..
Old 03-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #73
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

I used to be. But I have learned a whole different me exists. Thank God!
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #74
4everlonelyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
single

4everlonelyfemme is on a distinguished road

Well, I am an ugly femme so you might not appreciate my opinion but...

Noone has ever so much as wanted to flirt with me in a bar or buy me a drink so...

I would take anything I can get, but that seems to be nothing and nobody. So it's not a matter of being screwed up, it's all about your standards etc...Like if you're superficial of course you're not going to find true love.

Really wheneever I see stuff like from guys or butch lesbians about oh am I ever going to find someone the only thing I can think of is, this person would reject MY love in 5 seconds so... Can't take it seriously.
4everlonelyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 4everlonelyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #75
Anomaly

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She / Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Anomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST ReputationAnomaly Has the BEST Reputation
Default On Bad Days...

Sometimes I know the feeling. I've had a couple serious realtionships go sour, and it seems to always leave me wondering what's wrong with me. It's only years later when I'm looking back, remembering the new terms I learned, like "emotional abuse," and "sexual discrepency," where I can have some peace and know that I'm not unlovable, it just wasn't the relationship for me. Like I'll look at my ex from 10 years ago, and she's a character and really funny with her goofy temper and all the off-the-wall stuff she says, but I can't believe I ever beat myself up over her opinions.
She cray.
Anomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anomaly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 05:32 AM   #76
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everlonelyfemme View Post

Noone has ever so much as wanted to flirt with me in a bar or buy me a drink so...

I would take anything I can get, but that seems to be nothing and nobody. So it's not a matter of being screwed up, it's all about your standards etc...Like if you're superficial of course you're not going to find true love.

Really wheneever I see stuff like from guys or butch lesbians about oh am I ever going to find someone the only thing I can think of is, this person would reject MY love in 5 seconds so... Can't take it seriously.

Hi, 4everlonelyfemme.

I was thinking about your post. I wanted to tell you, for what it's worth, that I've always noticed that people's level of attractiveness (based on whatever cultural standard you hold), seems to have no correlation at all to whether or not they're in a relationship, or in a good relationship, for that matter.

I look around at the people I know in couples, and some are movie-star gorgeous; others, more unique looking. I think it has more to do with their personalities, their access to a community, dumb luck, etc.

Just thought I would share that with you.

Scout
Old 04-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #77
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
d take anything I can get, but that seems to be nothing and nobody. So it's not a matter of being screwed up, it's all about your standards etc...Like if you're superficial of course you're not going to find true love.

So when you see other couples together you feel like strangling them right? Lol. Don't be so selfish and spoiled, and blame them! It's not their fault if you don't get your way while looking in your " delusional ugly mirror." You really are not ugly you know. And do not settle for whatever you can get either!
When I was an 18 year old butch, and young like you, I was delusional too, thinking the opposite of ugly. I thought I was such a good-looking, white-knight, (but in reality, I was really conceited and co-dependent, who thought I knew everything.) So , when I met a damsel in distress like you, I tried to help her. (and deep down, we both felt unworthy, but tried to save each other anyway) so she'd love me forever and not be lonely anymore. And because of our co-dependency needs, we trauma bonded, and complained about the world together, and became crazy together and dysfunctionally in/compatible together. and on and on it went... Like that song by Eminem, Love The Way You Lie.- quote "you're the same as me."
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 01:09 PM   #78
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Your thoughts create your reality. So take a hard look at them. Being young and easily influenced by the media and your peers is going to be difficult to deal with if you don't develope a strong inner core.

I was a mess at your age. Now at 56 I know for a fact that I'm beautiful, funny, smart, quirky, loving, impossibly onery, cuter than hell, and irresistable. (except when i'm on my pity pot to my great embarrassment)

I am FEMME. Make no mistake, I love myself first because that's where love lives. (keep in mind this is a daily challange) Inside us. Love is not found outside of your self. (learned the hard way) Become the love you are looking for. Knowing love means you will recognize it when you come across it in others. (That's my belief)

Focus on giving to others, not receiving.

Last edited by Sweet Bliss; 04-09-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: sounded to pompous
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #79
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

I used to think I was too screwed up to be loved and lost both a lover and really great friend. I didn't see what I had and kept her at arm's length.
One thing I learned was why I did that and what lesson I learned from that relationship.

1. It wasn't entirely my fault (best lesson to learn)
2. If you really care about someone, it's ok to put the walls down.
3. It's ok to be different, just make sure you fit in each other's world instead of
one trying to fit into the other's world.
4. Make sure the relationship is a two way street.
5. Self esteem is the most beautiful part of a woman.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #80
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

Too screwed up to be loved? Yep! But that's ok...I love and respect myself
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post: