Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Ohio Forums

Old 12-20-2011, 06:06 AM   #41
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Neighbors!!
So anyone else getting the rain, then snow, then rain treatment today?
Old 02-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #42
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

There is this weird rumor that I might be going to Akron (North Canton?!) Ohio to visit a customer. This may mean having some time free to meet up for dinner or some such. Now, I don't drive (literally, I've never gotten my license because I lived in cities that have great public transit) but I can usually figure a way out to a place so..

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #43
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

Hello...I was born and raised in Ohio. Just because I don't live there anymore does not mean I am still a Buckeye at heart. Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye. Go OSU!!!
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #44
RNgirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Girly
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hys girl
Relationship Status:
:) hys girl and VERY HAPPY

RNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Hey from Ohio
RNgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #45
RNgirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Girly
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hys girl
Relationship Status:
:) hys girl and VERY HAPPY

RNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST ReputationRNgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Where in Ohio is everyone from?
RNgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #46
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Looking for a person with real name Cherry Ann Crum lived near Indianapolis years ago, originally from Ohio. A friend of mine Lisa B. is actually looking for her . Lisa is sick and is trying to find old friends . Cherry had a friend called no neck.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #47
Cody70

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Cody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST ReputationCody70 Has the BEST Reputation

Another Buckeye here...Cleveland.
Cody70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #48
LesboNascarFan

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST Reputation

Canton, here
LesboNascarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #49
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,768 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

If any of you Ohians live near Beaverdam ,OH there are about 3 kitties that could use a home . @ white with black or dark gray spots pretty . Fed these two so they should be good for the night there. Was a dark gray with white on legs that showed up later around some cars not sure if he/she found what the other cats left of the food or not. The two white ones seem to be from the same litter. They are at the Denny's /Flying J.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:32 PM   #50
armaniWomyn

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian

armaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST ReputationarmaniWomyn Has the BEST Reputation

right here!
armaniWomyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:39 PM   #51
CharmingLee

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything works
Relationship Status:
SINGLE - Socially Awkward

CharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST ReputationCharmingLee Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hey all

Old fart newbie here....not an original buckeye, but have lived in ohio for about 20yrs. Howdy all
CharmingLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #52
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Born and raised in Cleveland, still a diehard Browns fan