Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default looking for my "place"-advice requested!

i recently moved to the rural midwest to get out of a stressful situation w/my family. i've never lived lived outside of the south. though people here are friendly, i keep thinking that this is not the place for me. i'm too removed from people and can't drive. i want to be in a big town or small city, with public transportation, a library, a gay community, a Buddhist sangha, a way to make FRIENDS, and a way to volunteer to help others. here i feel largely useless and i dislike being dependent upon my housemate for rides, though she doesn't mind. i'm going to stay here for awhile but am looking for my place. this is definitely not it. if it weren't for my furry friends here, i would be almost intolerably lonely. i am not cut out for being so isolated. i need community, even though i am an introvert . being in the middle of no-where with no way to get out by myself...this morning i just got up and cried. i'm grateful for all i have but this is harder than i thought it would be! the nearest library is more than an hour away! aiyah! what's femme to do? if anyone has a place to recommend that good to live for someone who is disabled and can't drive, please tell me about it on this thread!
namaste and gassho,
DamselFly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

Last edited by DamselFly; 03-21-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: grammer and spelling
DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamselFly For This Useful Post: