blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post

I've been using these ELF (eyes, lips face) brushes priced from $1 to $3 and availabe at Target or on line. They have the best eye lash curler too, also $1.

Another discovery is baby wipes. I fell in love with them when I worked for Fed Ex and couldn't stand my hands being dirty all of the time. Now, I use them to quickly remove my make up. Ultra cheap. No fuss, no ruining my hand towels. I also buy these at target.
I use baby wipes to remove eye makeup. Best idea ever! I also put a squirt of saline solution in my mascara to extend the life of it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
...I also put a squirt of saline solution in my mascara to extend the life of it.
Brilliant!

That is thinking!
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Two people say they use baby wipes to remove makeup. I'm gonna try that! It wouldn't be as greasy as Pond's...
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Two people say they use baby wipes to remove makeup. I'm gonna try that! It wouldn't be as greasy as Pond's...
Baby wipes are great for makeup removal and clean up in general. It's mild for sensitive skin.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I also frequently use Johnsons oatmeal & vanilla baby lotion on my skin. Smooth, not greasy, mild scent and a great moisturizer.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #6
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,623 Times in 10,237 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

A great body scrub...

Neutrogena sesame seed oil mixed with regular table salt. I use equal amounts of oil vs salt in the cup of my hand. Love it before I shave my legs. Use it on my feet as well. Leaves skin silky smooth

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #7
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
A great body scrub...

Neutrogena sesame seed oil mixed with regular table salt. I use equal amounts of oil vs salt in the cup of my hand. Love it before I shave my legs. Use it on my feet as well. Leaves skin silky smooth

That is brilliant.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #8
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A great body scrub...

And in the winter when we get extra dry, try sugar instead of salt.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
A great body scrub...

>>>I love that body oil..especially in winter when your skin gets dry! I also really love the idea of adding salt to it as an exfoliator...you get the moisture along with the exfoliating...Smart.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #10
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
I also frequently use Johnsons oatmeal & vanilla baby lotion on my skin. Smooth, not greasy, mild scent and a great moisturizer.

>> Yes, I love the J&J Lavender bedtime baby wash, lotion, and shampoo...I use it right before I go to bed when I've had a hard day.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #11
falloutmk

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ze, Zir, or She, her, ect if needed.
Relationship Status:
Single, Poly, and happy.

falloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputationfalloutmk Has the BEST Reputation

I love Jesse's girl cosmetics especially their eyeshadow palettes in behind blue eyes colors and earth hues in the palette brown eyed girl.. I like them because of the colors they are available in and how smoothly the eyeshadow goes on
falloutmk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to falloutmk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmk View Post
I love Jesse's girl cosmetics especially their eyeshadow palettes in behind blue eyes colors and earth hues in the palette brown eyed girl.. I like them because of the colors they are available in and how smoothly the eyeshadow goes on

>>The Jesse's girl eyeshadow pallets are really good...I love the greens!
And when the colours are customized to your particular eye colour..it's foolproof, and you learn what are the most flattering shades to accentuate your eyes, too.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #13
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

I love to stop by the Drug Store and find makeup deals. My wife always asks me what makeup I am getting now when I say I have to stop at Walgreens or CVS! LOL LOL

I love Loreal Volumnous mascara, Carbon Black, my absolute favorite. I have used just about everything else in between, but I return time and time again to Loreal.(my fav expensive brand is Benefit Bad Gal lashes)

Mabeline Drama Eyes Gel Eyeliner in Aubergine. Not too many gel liners make this color, and I love that it goes on like a dream, with their tiny brush and does not pull at all on my eyelid.

I use all ELF makeup brushes, they work great and are cheap!

Wet and Wild lip glosses, very affordable and they come in so many colors. They stay on for a while and they don't test on animals, or use lead in their red colors like many of the higher end lipsticks and glosses do.

Garnier Beauty Balm, it is not greasy, or thick and lasts all day long.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 AM   #14
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
I love to stop by the Drug Store and find makeup deals. My wife always asks me what makeup I am getting now when I say I have to stop at Walgreens or CVS! LOL LOL

>>>It's okay..they just don't understand>>*chuckle*

I love Loreal Volumnous mascara, Carbon Black, my absolute favorite. I have used just about everything else in between, but I return time and time again to Loreal.(my fav expensive brand is Benefit Bad Gal lashes)

>>Does this one get under your eyes at the end of the day? Just curious.

Mabeline Drama Eyes Gel Eyeliner in Aubergine. Not too many gel liners make this color, and I love that it goes on like a dream, with their tiny brush and does not pull at all on my eyelid.

>>I like this one too, I wear the "Saphire" shade.

I use all ELF makeup brushes, they work great and are cheap!

>>Haven't tried those...where do you get them? I'm thinking those would be great for travel, instead of taking the expensive ones..hmmm.

Wet and Wild lip glosses, very affordable and they come in so many colors. They stay on for a while and they don't test on animals, or use lead in their red colors like many of the higher end lipsticks and glosses do.

>>>They carry a lipliner pencil (#666) that I stock up on...for 99 cents a pop, you really can't go wrong...it's a beigy-pink color, that's really versatile with many shades of lipcolour...or even used alone to line and fill-in lips, and then just add some lip balm or gloss.

Garnier Beauty Balm, it is not greasy, or thick and lasts all day long.
>>>I love these new BB creams! They've been using these in Asia for a long time. I've yet to try this one...how do you thing it would layer over a sheer sunscreen?
Old 01-06-2013, 02:08 AM   #15
Sev

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST ReputationSev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I use to use make-up wipes until I was told that they actually dry out your skin and cause more spots. I've gone back to using Clarins. Some cheaper brands are tested on animals. I believe Lancome are still testing on animals. I use Barry M and Rimmel as well as L'Oreal and Maybeline
Old 01-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #16
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Brilliant!

That is thinking!
Or spending too much time on Pinterest...they do the thinking for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #17
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
And in the winter when we get extra dry, try sugar instead of salt.
Seriously? Sugar in winter instead of salt? BRILLIANT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
Or spending too much time on Pinterest...they do the thinking for me.
Honey, you brought the info here, so in my mind it is YOURS...forever! xoxo

I officially this thread!

J'adore femme sisterhood!
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #18
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Hands down.... my favorite face wash! And you can't beat it for around $6 a bottle.

I have nonexistant eyelashes, and my favorite mascara find is about $5 a tube, too.

PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #19
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,430 Times in 6,883 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I worked for a wonderful Italian lady while I was in SC...she had lovely skin and was in her 70s. She swore by Nivea in the blue jar. I have been using it ever since and I love it. I think I paid 4 something for the large jar at Walmart and its lasted me a long time. And I use it most every night.

I also use a daytime moisturizer (when I remember) with an SPF 15 at least. I get the store brand that is similar to Oil of Olay..same ingredients...much better price...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:52 AM   #20
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Can't give anyone any feedback on good drugstore purchases, but Paula Begoun has some good info:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...-drugstore-spf

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautype...best-products/

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post: