Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > LGBT Activism, Allies, ETC.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #21
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

My elementry teachers, Mrs Butler, Mrs Lee, Mrs Zinn, Mrs Strasavich and Mrs Smith. Everyone of these ladies helped me build a foundation for success.

And the love of my life Red.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #22
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My mom taught me to be strong and independent.

My aunt was a go go dancer. This was when they danced in hanging cages and wore fishnet stockings and sequined bras and FULL bottom bikini's. I use to watch her sew her costumes and she had a lot of boyfriends that treated her like a queen. She taught me that I could be anything I wanted and not give a shit what people thought.

Oprah because she has had so many fabulous shows throughout the years that turned me on to new things. I love Oprah.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #23
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

My mother, of course. Now I realize she did the best she could and I appreciate her much more than in the past.

My 6th grade teacher, Miss Shupp. I think she was probably a lesbian, though of course I never knew for sure. I don't remember a lick of any subject she taught, but she encouraged me to follow anything I wanted to do.

All the women from another site (that actually didn't have anything to do with being gay) who told me their stories and supported me when I realized that I'd been gay all along.

My first girlfriend,who taught me that when you come to a wall, you can either climb it, go around it, dig under it, or sit on your ass in front of it. It was my choice.

And a woman-to-be, my daughter . She's smarter than I am in ways, and I enjoy hearing her thoughts on life.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:33 PM   #24
lisa93

How Do You Identify?:
femme

lisa93 is on a distinguished road

my mom and grandmother are the strongest women I know
lisa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:54 AM   #25
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
my mom
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:33 AM   #26
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

my grandmother
Old 01-13-2018, 06:35 AM   #27
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the femmes i have met along the way in my journey.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #28
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,641 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kris & Doris - they were a mother/daughter pair that I worked for as a very young woman. They were the first women I knew who weren't manipulative, controlling, selfish and self serving. They were kind, generous, sensitive and had more class in their little fingers than all the women I had known combined, before them. They had a huge influence on who I ultimately became.

Kamereon - I learned a very difficult life lesson from my love and time spent with Kam. To this day, all these years later, I still say WWKD [what would kam do] when faced with a hard decision. If I could change my heart, I would change it to mirror the heart she had.

All of the butches I have spent time with who have loved me, cared for me, believed in me and encouraged me to be the woman I wanted to be and not who they wanted me to be.

All of the femmes who I have spent time with who raise me to a higher place of love and acceptance.

Hillary Clinton
Old 01-13-2018, 10:35 AM   #29
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Women

My career was guided by two very strong female professors. The first one I met during my undergraduate studies. She introduced me to the natural environment.

I met the second professor in my graduate studies. She introduced me to wetland ecosystems. I fell in love with wetland ecosystems.

Because of these two women I am an environmental scientist that specializes in aquatic ecosystems.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 07:21 PM   #30
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The woman who taught and showed me that strength was non-negotiable, who showed me that giving back brings you a greater joy than you will ever know, who taught me that being you is all that matters, that honesty is the greatest gift you can give yourself and others and so many more things was my Mom. This has helped make me who I am today and I am forever thankful.

Another woman who left an impression on my soul is my high school English teacher, she gave me my love for language and words which if you know me is one way to get my attention.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post: