Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #4221
Sulene64

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Sulene64 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone, im 49 starring at 50. Damn i hate it but glad ive made it
Sulene64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sulene64 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 10:49 PM   #4222
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulene64 View Post
It only gets better Sulene. My word on that.

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #4223
Sulene64

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Sulene64 is on a distinguished road

Thanks, i hope so
Sulene64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sulene64 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #4224
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Almost Sunday :)

Howdy Loft E Peepers!

Well how y'all doing?

I have been busy painting furniture, window frames, statues, plant stand, fiber glass pots, store signs, etc. Ya, been mucho busy lately. Oh, and also put a high gloss protective coat on the little bamboo bath stand I got at auction. Have started gluing mosaic tile on the three shelves.

Found the perfect high gloss paint in pale sage type colour for two bucks at ReStore. Its for the hideous mailbox. I will take before and after photos. The wicker chair I repainted looks brand new again! ! One arm needs repair, which I will fix as soon as I find a good wicker supplier. Yes, I am a woman of many talents.

Oh, and scored 14 gorgeous rugs for a buck fifty a piece ..... retail price? fifty bucks each! !!

Beat that tighwad fans
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 12:02 PM   #4225
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Sulene, welcome to the second half.
Sweet Bliss, I get exhausted just reading your post. I laze about on pinterest and dream while you are doing it. Strong? You're invincible.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #4226
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulene64 View Post
Yeah, 50 was a bit rough for me at first, but the years since have been a breeze. lol
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #4227
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Hi Sulene, welcome to the second half.
Sweet Bliss, I get exhausted just reading your post. I laze about on pinterest and dream while you are doing it. Strong? You're invincible.
Thank you Sir Galahad!

I will wake up before dawn on the 57th anniversary of my birth tomorrow.

I am so grateful for all my gifts and blessings.

Thank you all for joining my celebration of life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2013, 06:47 AM   #4228
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Re: The traveling band of women in Arizona. I only have one word. YEEHAW!
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #4229
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Bliss,

Top o' the mornin'. I can commiserate with you about rehab. Just this week I am having a decorator begin the tedious process of making a silk purse out of a sows ear. More succinctly, "covering up" old and tired looking wood paneling in 3 rooms. I am eager to see the results. Good luck on your re-do.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #4230
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Hello Lofty folks!

Lord am I tired! Been putzing around doing this and that. Repurposed four faux suede curtains. Turned them horizontal, added tabs on top, voila'! perfect size for Grace's windows. The yard sale rods look fabulous with my new curtains. Sewed casing in canvas painters cloth, now i have fab heavy curtain for windshield area.

On Pinterest someone pinned these beautiful hand painted pillows, look like water colours. So gorgeous. Well, according to an enterprising woman we can create the same effect with sharpie pens and rubbing alcohol. Guess what I just purchased?? Yep.

Call me loony, but i am going to have some fabulous soft furnishings.

Finished re-painting bathroom door leading to garage. Two coats of lovely pale blue. used large floor fan to speed up the drying process. It needs some kind of sumpin. It's too plain. Painted wall behind toilet. not sure what I will do to spruce up that area.

Earlier I used a stencil to create a soft floral design. Didn't like it at first. am thinking it needs a different touch. Not sure about the effect I want. Will dream about this.

I'm hungry... did more stuff ..... mint tea sounds good.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #4231
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

http://www.sistersonthefly.com/

Here is the woman's group web link.

join by visiting their yahoo group.

you can see photos of various travel vehicles.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:56 PM   #4232
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Talking

Not much of a camper type but what a treat for the women who enjoy that kind of thing.

No dogs....say what?!

What self respecting licensed and registered lesbian has no pooches?
The Following User Says Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #4233
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
Not much of a camper type but what a treat for the women who enjoy that kind of thing.

No dogs....say what?!

What self respecting licensed and registered lesbian has no pooches?
Excellent question. How many do you live with?
Old 11-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #4234
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Default 5's company

All five of my hairballs shed their fur at my place.

The GD dog is the newest childrenz knowing that the oldest rescue was on her last leg. The old girl had been limping, sluggish. Being 14, well you know....

By a sheer miracle however, old limpy was replaced with a bouncy dog full of vigor and sudden mischief when The German Shepard pup arrived. Alas! a spring in her 14 year old paw and doesn't meet a ball (or round object) she won't chase.

Having a young 'un around has evidently been her Fountain of Youth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2013, 05:58 PM   #4235
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
All five of my hairballs shed their fur at my place.

The GD dog is the newest childrenz knowing that the oldest rescue was on her last leg. The old girl had been limping, sluggish. Being 14, well you know....

By a sheer miracle however, old limpy was replaced with a bouncy dog full of vigor and sudden mischief when The German Shepard pup arrived. Alas! a spring in her 14 year old paw and doesn't meet a ball (or round object) she won't chase.

Having a young 'un around has evidently been her Fountain of Youth.
Lots of fun at your place! Little Mister is old and disabled now. He has 3 cat sisters. They love him because he never chases them. He is the baby. Cause he needs the most care. Cats are, well, cats.

Post pics of your babies in the pet gallery if you wish, am sure I am not the only pet lover here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #4236
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Default Realizing how fortunate I am.

The only thing that is ticking me off right now is that my neighbor is NOT picking up his leaves!

I have been mulching, raking, raking and mulching.
What good does this do when we have 40 mph winds today?

My point and I DO have one (besides the one I put a cap on) is that my life is so calm and relatively peaceful (less dealing with a pervert) that my biggest complaint is my neighbors leaves????

Life is good for me. Any complaints would be a huge fat prevarication!
Old 11-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #4237
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Quote:
The only thing that is ticking me off right now is that my neighbor is NOT picking up his leaves!

I have been mulching, raking, raking and mulching.
What good does this do when we have 40 mph winds today?

My point and I DO have one (besides the one I put a cap on) is that my life is so calm and relatively peaceful (less dealing with a pervert) that my biggest complaint is my neighbors leaves????

Life is good for me. Any complaints would be a huge fat prevarication!
Well, you could rake his leaves and use them for YOUR mulch and compost. Do you save egg shells and other organic material for your garden and lawn?

eggs are good for roses i read somewhere.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #4238
GlouriousBastard

Have a good week everyone.
—GB
Old 11-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #4239
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I take 25+ pills per day just to feel good. I am thankful that I have great insurance that cuts my cost to make it affordable to feel good. Red and I talked about our rising medical costs and came to the conclusion that a better life through chemistry is awesome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #4240
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
YA'LL

**giggling**

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature