Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation
Default What if you don't like Butch Cock?

in an effort to make some feel more comfy posting about what makes them feel un-comfy or just not their cup a tea or to just say "Hey i'm just not into Butch Cock"...don't be afraid this is space created just for you..no one should EVER feel like they are less than because of their likes or dislikes...all that is asked is be respectful..Please..

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Old 09-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, hym...I'm not gonna bite your head off about it
Relationship Status:
Busy... Teaching a hott professor

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
in an effort to make some feel more comfy posting about what makes them feel un-comfy or just not their cup a tea or to just say "Hey i'm just not into Butch Cock"...don't be afraid this is space created just for you..no one should EVER feel like they are less than because of their likes or dislikes...all that is asked is be respectful..Please..

This must be the thread you said you were gonna start in honor of me... Again, I neva said I am "uncomfy" with cock nor did I say anybody else should be. Please refer to a reply of your post in the Butch Cock thread. I feel perfectly "comfy" with all of my posts in the Butch Cock thread and was not disrespectful to anyone who has different preferences than I do. By the way tho, just for the record, since you are so focused on me being "comfy". PERSONALLY speaking (for my own personal life) I do not view my cock as a device neccessarily, my cock is whateva gets my girl off. Like you, I've had no complaints.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:28 AM   #3
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation
Default ya know..

i was using your post as a jumping off point and i probably shouldn't have made it seem like like i was singling out a Newbie..for that i am sorry..

with that said this space was created for those do not feel comfy with speaking about or those who do not enjoy or understand Butch Cock..

i had no intention of putting you on the defensive..yes that is how i am reading your post..

this was an attempt to be inclusive not exclusive..

BTW welcome to the Planet!!..

Ursula Le Guin
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 06:08 AM   #4
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
111 posts later, welcome to the planet.....Really Dreams?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 07:00 AM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Thoughts

Actually it was ALH who came into the cock thread and talked about cock centric crash said she'd use a cock be it hers, femme brought, etc etc. I don't really know why it's in the lesbian zone (this thread) anyways that's how it rolled out I'd have to go back and cross post to see how this particular thread came about.

I do think it's ok to say that one isn't cock centric since for some of us a cock is much more than a plastic appendage.

:shrug: I dunno I could be wrong.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 07:10 AM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

AHA!!

Originally Posted by AtLastHome
I find this refreshing! Sometimes I feel like there is not much room here for folks that are just not cock-centric. We are just not all the same and the last thing I want sex to be is rigidly defined in any form!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashhere4eva View Post
Thank you bud. I appreciate not being bashed just because I'm not madly deeply in love with assistive devices. Yes, I agree that sex should not be rigidly defined in any form. I (personally) also view "cock" as whateva I use to please my girl. Whether I am using a dildo, a plug, beads, whips, chains, softness, gentleness, playtime with other things (that I won't mention), whether it is a femme cock, butch cock, used cock, new cock or my personal preference of my hands, fingers and tongue; it ALL starts in our hearts and what we give emotionally of ourselves. Least that is my opinion.

I don't personally think anyone said they did not like cock, they stated their different preferences on what their attach their phantom cock to, be it equipment, limbs, energy etc etc.
It does seem crash did not understand why she was being singled out from her earlier posts in the Butch Cock Thread when she answered some really tough questions that were being asked.

Anyways, that's my take.

PS

It would be a good idea to have a thread where folks who do not use toys have a place to talk about it, I dunno if maybe the title of the thread could be changed cause I don't think it's about NOT liking butch cock, it could be about other ways of fucking, sex, making love, grunting and groaning or whatever it is you refer to it as when in the throws of passion or lust or what have you Where in the forums should this thread be I don't know cause I don't really believe that lesbians are the only one's who don't use toys and cocks that's kind of assuming a stereotype.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 09-26-2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: thought came up
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 07:16 AM   #7
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
This must be the thread you said you were gonna start in honor of me... Again, I neva said I am "uncomfy" with cock nor did I say anybody else should be. Please refer to a reply of your post in the Butch Cock thread. I feel perfectly "comfy" with all of my posts in the Butch Cock thread and was not disrespectful to anyone who has different preferences than I do. By the way tho, just for the record, since you are so focused on me being "comfy". PERSONALLY speaking (for my own personal life) I do not view my cock as a device neccessarily, my cock is whateva gets my girl off. Like you, I've had no complaints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Regardless of the reason/purpose, the topic has been presented and the thread is open for discussion. Let's just focus on *that* and allow people to have the conversation in as constructive manner as possible.

It should go without saying that there are those who are not interested in butch cock or any other kind, and there's certainly nothing wrong with it.

If something presented here in these first few posts feels personal or "not quite right" to *you*, then please handle that with the person in question and do so privately.

And just to be clear, no one in particular is being "moderated" here. This is simply a moderation warning or "presence".....whatever you want to call it.......to curb this before it turns into something it doesn't need to be about.

Thinker (moderator)
Old 09-26-2011, 07:17 AM   #8
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
well golly gee..she only joined in august, if that is some part of your argument. i have less then 600 and i've been here for two years, since the dash site went sideways..please don't pull that card on me...that is just silly...you of all people know "that just because i don't say anything doesn't mean i don't have anything to say..

re-iterating please be respectful..

Ursula Le Guin
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #9
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

crashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputationcrashhere4eva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Regardless of the reason/purpose, the topic has been presented and the thread is open for discussion. Let's just focus on *that* and allow people to have the conversation in as constructive manner as possible.

It should go without saying that there are those who are not interested in butch cock or any other kind, and there's certainly nothing wrong with it.

If something presented here in these first few posts feels personal or "not quite right" to *you*, then please handle that with the person in question and do so privately.

And just to be clear, no one in particular is being "moderated" here. This is simply a moderation warning or "presence".....whatever you want to call it.......to curb this before it turns into something it doesn't need to be about.

Thinker (moderator)
Hi Thinker/Moderator,
I was only defending myself from a direct attack by Dreams on how and what I had to say about my own personal experiences, preferences and opinions in the Butch Cock Thread. It started in the BC thread about post #582 and continued back and forth with a few of the ladies. Dreams took my initial/first post (not the entire conversation back and forth) in that thread and directly accused me of not liking cock, not feeling comfy with cock nor did I imply in any way that other people should be uncomfy with their feelings about cock. Dreams stated she would make a thread up and call it "What If You Don't Like Butch Cock" in my honor. I see that as a clear and direct provocation. I copied and pasted from the Butch Cock thread the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams
i'm gonna start a new thread just for you.. i'm gonna call it what if you don't like Butch Cock? only because of your past post you must feel there isnt a place you feel comfy in regards to this subject maybe you feel as though your hands,mouth passion feelings for her are your version of you how you relate to this thread...Butch Cock....many of us are very comfy with it, me being one. me personally i use every inch of my body,mind AND cock to please my partner..i don't get complaints..
BTW before you anyone gets upset please read my entire post...twice if you must..

MY RESPONSE:
Hi Dreams,
I neva said i do not like cock, refuse to use cock nor did I imply that I was "uncomfy" with it. I certainly did not imply that anyone else who uses it should be uncomfy with using it and loving it. If you took my posts that way, please don't because that is not what I implied. Miss Persiphone was asking PERSONAL OPINIONS to which I replied. I specified MY OPINION and I included the use of the cock. Seeing that you are so interested in my posts, please note that I said I have used a cock the Femme already had howeva do not prefer it. There was no implication that anybody should feel "uncomfy" with cock. I was answering her questions and how it related to MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE and MY EXPERIENCES. I am new and perhaps I misunderstood the thread and how all this works, if so I apologize. It's my understanding that I am allowed to reply to threads and if I need some correction or guidance on replying to threads, there are nice people to guide me. I am still learning the bfp thread etiquette. I do not see that Miss Persiphone had a problem with my responses (as they were directed to her and her question) With all that being said, if it pleases you to create a thread in honor of me and my passion, fingers, fist and tongue by all means creat it. It's a free planet

So, I apologize if I was out of line, I don't mean any disrespect (as I stated, I am still learning the bfp thread etiquette). It was obvious to me that I was being provoked. I defended myself and was not planning on carrying on with the charade. I merely wanted to speak in my defense. It is clearly a spoof thread and in my opinion should be deleted. At any rate, I am not here to make enemies, I did not come here to be flexed on by another butch/boi about my feelings regarding my cock, what my cock means to me, my experiences with cock etc and certainly not to be accused of not liking cock or that others should feel less than because of their own feelings. I came here to relax, enjoy people sharing, meet friends from other places etc etc. I did not come here to return to junior high school. This thread is dead to me because it was obviously a spoof on my posts in the BC thread. I'm not here to banter back n forth with other butches/bois or anybody for that matter. Spoof threads/attacks should be deleted in my opinion but that's just my opinion. Perhaps Dreams will delete it in a truce?

Respectfully Submitted,
Old 09-26-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
i was using your post as a jumping off point and i probably shouldn't have made it seem like like i was singling out a Newbie..for that i am sorry..

with that said this space was created for those do not feel comfy with speaking about or those who do not enjoy or understand Butch Cock..

i had no intention of putting you on the defensive..yes that is how i am reading your post..

this was an attempt to be inclusive not exclusive..

You created it to spoof me, you said you were going to create it directly because of me. Yes, that puts me on defensive and rightly so. You don't know me. We've neva talked, who are you to tell me that I am "uncomfy" with butch cock and that I "don't understand" butch cock? Even more so who are you to accuse me that I implied others should feel bad about their stance on the subject. If you truly were not tryin to flex on me then you should delete this thread which was started to provoke me. Whether you or the moderator deletes this thread or not, this thread is dead to me.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:56 AM   #11
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, Dreams isn't like that--You are making a lot of needless assumptions.

This is just a thread and if you don't think it applies to you then don't post in it.
The other option is to post in this thread a bunch and make it all about you:

Quote:
You created it to spoof me, you said you were going to create it directly because of me. Yes, that puts me on defensive and rightly so. You don't know me. We've neva talked, who are you to tell me that I am "uncomfy" with butch cock and that I "don't understand" butch cock? Even more so who are you to accuse me that I implied others should feel bad about their stance on the subject. If you truly were not tryin to flex on me then you should delete this thread which was started to provoke me. Whether you or the moderator deletes this thread or not, this thread is dead to me.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #12
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

All-

The personal back and forth stuff in this thread needs to stop right now. When a moderator has instructed us to move on, that is your cue to let it go or face a time out.
Feel free to report problematic posts but DO NOT continue the drama in this thread.

Thanks,
Medusa
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #13
crashhere4eva

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
Hi, Dreams isn't like that--You are making a lot of needless assumptions.

This is just a thread and if you don't think it applies to you then don't post in it.
The other option is to post in this thread a bunch and make it all about you:

Dreams directly stated in the BC thread she was going to make this thread for me. So, I am not assuming anything. She said it in her own words in black and white.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

So yeah back to topic.

I happen to love BC. However, when i first came out to myself as a lesbian, oh so many moons ago, I didn't like it at all. Or should i say i didn't like the "idea" of it. Maybe i was going through the acceptance phase and i just didn't understand it. It felt male to me. I was shocked the first time i even knew it existed. Call me green, i sure was. I didn't make the connection it was part of my partners body. Now it is a no brainer for me and "it" just totally is part of my partner's body, no doubt about it.

It took a few years to wrap my head around it. I can certainly understand why some people may not like it at all. To each his/hys/her own for sure.

Curious if any one else went through anything similar?

Now i love it and can't imagine life or a relationship without it. But it was a journey.
Maya Angelou
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #15
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
So yeah back to topic.

I happen to love BC. However, when i first came out to myself as a lesbian, oh so many moons ago, I didn't like it at all. Or should i say i didn't like the "idea" of it. Maybe i was going through the acceptance phase and i just didn't understand it. It felt male to me. I was shocked the first time i even knew it existed. Call me green, i sure was. I didn't make the connection it was part of my partners body. Now it is a no brainer for me and "it" just totally is part of my partner's body, no doubt about it.

It took a few years to wrap my head around it. I can certainly understand why some people may not like it at all. To each his/hys/her own for sure.

Curious if any one else went through anything similar?

Now i love it and can't imagine life or a relationship without it. But it was a journey.

For many years I felt the very idea of any c*ck was repulsive, after all I'm lesbian - it wasn't until I was living in Norway, close to family, that I was gently introduced to it by the Butch I was in a relationship with. It was a gradual process for me of exploring and releasing my self imposed 'ideas' about it and understanding the energy of my partner.

Oh boi! Did I learn a lot about my myself sexually, lol!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #16
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm confused- I thought it was not OK via the TOS to cross quote from other threads.

I could be wrong about this, however.

I'm glad there is a thread for discussion of how we all have our own likes, dislikes, or more important for me, flexibility in what we want when sexually without fear of condemnation. Or personal attacks.

Something that I have always appreciated about the Planet (and the dash site) is that all matters of sexuality could have a space for discussion. And we respect each other and not make automatic assumptions or judgments about each other.

Sometimes as a butch, I feel there is a generalized assumption thal all butches MUST have cock as part of sex and that you are "less butch" if you want to always have sex with a cock. Or have different feelings about how you experience sex with it or what it means in terms of your body.

And there are femmes/women here that do not have the same connections to it as other folks.

Both butch & femme cock have their place as far as I'm concerned and that is a personal choice. So is what we want to call it.

We are a diverse community. And we need to give each other room to express ourselves even if it goes against the “norms” (really perceived norms within a sub-culture) of our community. Different strokes…
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #17
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Where's that exit?
Old 09-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #18
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Angry FFS

*sigh* I'm the one who cross posted to show no one was saying they didn't like butch cock, no other reason.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #19
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Default hhhmm well well..

lets try this again...this thread was started so that those who do not like butch cock could feel free to speak and share about what they like and choose..i never had any intention of starting a sophomoric food fight..no pun intended..

i started it in the lesbian zone because it seemed to be the safest place for people of like mind to post...i like feeling safe to speak my mind, many times i don't get that vibe..

moving on..gosh knows how many time i have seen/read butches/trans people/queers being put down and ridiculed for their fake appendages for some of us they are not fake and i dont feel anyone has the right to decide what is real for me or how my partner feels about our sexual relationship..so many times (from what i have read over the years) trans/butches/and queer have been negated/put down for liking what they like and being who they are...if you don't want to be berated as less than then don't treat others that way.

that's just how i see things..simple i know..

crashhere4eva i did single you out initially..and i did apologize for that in black and white..accept it or don't..

BTW please feel free to refer to me as a guy or hym or you...i'm not a girl or a Boi..thanks

BTW X 2 if you have never heard me speak or hear the tone of my voice then please do not make assumptions about what i am thinking or if i might be provoking anyone...if i am provoking you ..their will be no doubt.

Ursula Le Guin

Last edited by Dreams; 09-26-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: cause i can..
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 11:50 AM   #20
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

OK so back on topic.

I like BC, but since my hysterectomy am afraid of it.

In my last relationship I was the more likely of us to strap on and I love that. Penetration leading up to and after my hysto has mostly been painful and I am really hesitant to see if my penetration with BC days are over. Kind of tortured about it to be honest.

I have slept with one person since then where penetration was comfortable and very pleasurable, but no BC was involved, except for orally which I quite enjoyed. I thought I was dead as a woman before this, and will always be eternally grateful to this person for making me feel whole again.

When the time is right, I hope to take it really slow with a kind and patient lover and see what happens. It messes with my head to have painful sex.

So yes, I like BC, but am not sure what place it will play in my life in the future.