Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

My little slice of heaven is a small beach about 15 minutes drive away from my Mum house. It's in a little village called Alnmouth, just a little old fishing village, which is packed with history.
The beach itself is open to everyone, although there's a charge to park there during the summertime, but it's more than worth it, because it's a doggy heaven, everyone who owns a dog around here ends up there at some point, you can sit on the concrete blocks that were originally placed there as coastal defences for the second world war and sit and look out at the sea, with loads of dogs running around and having the time of their lives. It's not too noisy, it's not overly crowded and it's your choice whether or not you talk to anyone there, but you've not got much choice when it comes to talking to peoples dogs, whether you love them or not, they come bounding up to you to say hello.
But it's one of the few places I know I can go and let down all my barriers and completely relax without having to worry about dealing with other peoples shit.
I value places like this beach, because I know it's also up to me whether or not I choose to talk to spirits which may be around at the time, which is the real reason why I love this place, I don't have to be constantly guarding myself from people...
I love this little island I call home!
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Massive For This Useful Post: