Old 08-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #141
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Any more news on the London meet?

I'd be up for that.

Mr D...what say you?
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:43 AM   #142
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
Any more news on the London meet?

I'd be up for that.

Mr D...what say you?
Sat 4th Oct will be London (meeting place will be Harvey Nics 5th floor wine bar, I'll pick up tab). So easy to get from Brighton to London via Victoria or London Bridge. We can have a Brighton meet on the Sunday
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 11:49 AM   #143
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

Mel, you do not think I would let you come over here and not take you to Brighton do you??

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 11:57 AM   #144
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Sat 4th Oct will be London (meeting place will be Harvey Nics 5th floor wine bar, I'll pick up tab). So easy to get from Brighton to London via Victoria or London Bridge. We can have a Brighton meet on the Sunday
What time?
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:08 PM   #145
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
What time?
Not sure...I posted a message on the UK fb page so I will post when I know...or Ciaran might pop in and post. I don't have specific plans for my visit to London so a bf gathering sounds great!
Old 08-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #146
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
Mel, you do not think I would let you come over here and not take you to Brighton do you??
LOL...I'm fine with whatever we do. Brighton sounds like it should be on the agenda.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:17 AM   #147
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Default Per Ciaran

Quote:
start time is 1.30pm for 2pm at Harvey Nics wine bar on 4th Oct.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:55 AM   #148
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Not sure...I posted a message on the UK fb page so I will post when I know...or Ciaran might pop in and post. I don't have specific plans for my visit to London so a bf gathering sounds great!
Yes, Mel has got it right - Harvey Nics wine bar at 1.30pm / 2.00pm on Sat 4th Oct. Attendance for B/F meets in London can vary widely (can often be very small) but I'm confident we'll get a reasonable crowd this time as quite a few have indicated to me offline that they will attend so, if even half do, it will be good.

In mid-Sept, I'll consider dining options if people would like an early evening meal. I have a perfect place in mind as it is reasonably priced, stylish, walking distance to Soho (for those who want to party later) and has an innovative ordering system which can be fun:

http://www.inamo-restaurant.com/gallery.php
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:12 PM   #149
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

It's official - flight and hotel booked and confirmed!! London or bust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDy*ShOt View Post
I'm heading across the way in October during the half-term.. EeeEeEeE!! SUPER excited!!!!
Old 08-27-2014, 10:16 PM   #150
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
What dates are you over BoDy*ShOt?
10/25 - 11/2 !!!
Old 08-28-2014, 04:58 AM   #151
Daktari

Hey BodyShot
How fabulous you're coming over here. Are you venturing outside the far south in the UK?. If you are I could well be up for a coffee.

I don't do bars...don't do bars with others who are drinking and don't do venues with people who have been drinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 07:02 AM   #152
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
In mid-Sept, I'll consider dining options if people would like an early evening meal. I have a perfect place in mind as it is reasonably priced, stylish, walking distance to Soho (for those who want to party later) and has an innovative ordering system which can be fun:

Ciaran, I will be travelling up to London to visit with Mel and while I am certain the restaurant you have in mind is amazing, is there somewhere nearby for those who cannot eat from their menu?

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:23 AM   #153
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Mmmm... coffee! What exactly is the far South? Lol Brighton is as far South as I've been!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
Hey BodyShot
How fabulous you're coming over here. Are you venturing outside the far south in the UK?. If you are I could well be up for a coffee.

I don't do bars...don't do bars with others who are drinking and don't do venues with people who have been drinking.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:23 PM   #154
Daktari

Quote:
Mmmm... coffee! What exactly is the far South? Lol Brighton is as far South as I've been!
Brighton is indeed far south. As is London to me. Will you be hitting anywhere north of Birmingham?

I'd lay a bet that you're not!
Old 08-28-2014, 01:14 PM   #155
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

I completely misread what you wrote lol.. ahhh. Birmingham is only an hour and a half
£12 train ride. That's like driving to the grocery store here lol I'll be there visiting my 7 yr old son and currently don't have non-momma activities planned.... so, who knows.. a trip north could well happen!

Quote:
Brighton is indeed far south. As is London to me. Will you be hitting anywhere north of Birmingham?

I'd lay a bet that you're not!
Old 08-29-2014, 05:05 AM   #156
Daktari

Quote:
I completely misread what you wrote lol.. ahhh. Birmingham is only an hour and a half
£12 train ride. That's like driving to the grocery store here lol I'll be there visiting my 7 yr old son and currently don't have non-momma activities planned.... so, who knows.. a trip north could well happen!
It's pointed out to me oft times, by my bff who lives in NJ, that our distances are pissant small to you lot!

Y'should bring the sproglette up here to ride donkeys on the beach.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:02 PM   #157
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's pointed out to me oft times, by my bff who lives in NJ, that our distances are pissant small to you lot!

Six and half years later and I still find them rather short! And still not use to only having one time zone!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:43 PM   #158
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
Ciaran, I will be travelling up to London to visit with Mel and while I am certain the restaurant you have in mind is amazing, is there somewhere nearby for those who cannot eat from their menu?
Aryon

Yes. Not sure how well you know London but this restaurant is in Lower Regent Street so there is a tremendous range of food places within very close walking distances and catering to all price ranges and tastes - though, of course, it's best to be guarded of the tourist traps that abound in this part of London.

I'm happy to take alternative suggestions if this place doesn't appeal. The food here is good but, despite my Japanese sister-in-law and half-Japanese nephews, Japanese food would not be my first choice. However, I think this place could work well as the dining tables also combine as computer tablets through which you place your order and so on. Sounds a bit weird but it is good fun and good way for people to get to know each other.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 01:15 PM   #159
silkepus

How Do You Identify?:
covered in ink and glitter
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
watching pictures of cats on tumblr

silkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputationsilkepus Has the BEST Reputation

Moving to London in just a week to study, going to live there for at least three years- I'm so exited!

Does anyone have any good recomendations on where to go an what to do there?

silkepus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:22 AM   #160
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Default Bumpity Bump

Quote:
Yes, Mel has got it right - Harvey Nics wine bar at 1.30pm / 2.00pm on Sat 4th Oct. Attendance for B/F meets in London can vary widely (can often be very small) but I'm confident we'll get a reasonable crowd this time as quite a few have indicated to me offline that they will attend so, if even half do, it will be good.

One week away from my arrival in London. I leave San Diego for Munich on Saturday and am not sure how much time I will be on BFP so come on out and join the fun October 4th!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: