Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #341
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default NOT too sure

I don't know the distance from like Pittsburgh to So. New Jers. BUT just a thought...I REALLY don't know anything about states OTHER than those on the West Coast I have traveled UP and down Interstates 5 and 101 from the time I was 2 mos old until my late teens and then have flown from Los Angeles Area All the WAY North to Anchorage and Fairbanks....BUT still nothing outside of this Area...flew 1 time to Vegas....and 2 times to VA....and 1 time to Cinci.
JUST a thought for U Ruthie and Lips.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #342
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I don't know where any of the butches are in NJ I guess they must be taken but there sure is a lot of femme on femme here wow!! Maybe NYC there are more butches but that is too far for you ruthie you live in south NJ which is far for me!! lol

Ruthie and Lipstix there are single butches in Pa
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #343
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

"don't know the distance from like Pittsburgh" @ Naturelover... ok.. who lives in pittsburgh? It's at least 5 or 6 hours. I have a few family members out that way, but that is quite a hike.

@stonebutchinpa.. hmmmm where in Pa? There are some in NJ... Just the good ones are taken or too hurt to be in a relationship here. Or maybe they just don't want a relationship with me.*shrugs* Don't know, either way.. about to give up. Getting very discouraged.
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #344
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14
Jeeze.. talked online to someone from a dating site. We've been talking for a couple of weeks. Showed hys true colors the last couple of nights so won't be dating hym. *sigh* Are there any single, nice, kind butches left in nj? I think they are all taken!!!!

((((((((((((((((Ruthie)))))))))))))))))) you'll find someone eventually hun

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #345
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Big City

Hey at least you got the big city, to choose from. I think they said they were working on "dating/personal" thingee to the website! But until the singles unite! (might have gone a lil' nerd) on that last line there.
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #346
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
((((((((((((((((Ruthie)))))))))))))))))) you'll find someone eventually hun
Begining to doubt it Matthew... was talking to yet another person the last couple of days... seemed to be going well.. then just a couple minutes ago get a very impersonal... "don't think we have enough in common". Jeeze.. really? that's it? Truely.. I give up... I'm done.. I have had enough.

Went out with my friends the last 2 nights... and it is really starting to get to me. Most are happily coupled up. Usually I have no trouble with it. I don't know, my stepsister died this week, we were the same age.. maybe that has something to do with it... but I feel like life is passing me by. Someone told me that if you are not with your forever partner by 50 that you will NEVER find them. I am 48. Really??? I don't need someone to complete me... I am complete... but I would like to have someone in my life to share my life with. I came out so late.. feel like I've wasted so much time. Damn!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #347
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

um.. Ruthie, gosh I hope that isn't the case. I am almost 54....
Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #348
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

-passes out applications to the femmes- butch 26 goldsboro in nc. housebroken has most shots free to good home
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweetbutch26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #349
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbutch26 View Post
-passes out applications to the femmes- butch 26 goldsboro in nc. housebroken has most shots free to good home

LOL Nice! I think this is funny
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #350
sweetbutch26

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/stud/boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
mr/he :p
Relationship Status:
single

sweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputationsweetbutch26 Has the BEST Reputation

LoL i like the non-conventional original approach opposed to boring cliches
sweetbutch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #351
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Singles

I know it sucks being single sometimes. But I look at it this way, I'd rather spend my life alone than a life with someone I am not madly in love with and who isnt madly in love with me...

I will never give up until I find my soulmate.... I know she is still out there and its so worth the wait....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #352
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Table for one

I've been single for a lil' bit! I hope that my next relationship will be one where I don't do all the work. And I hope that I'm more emotionally open and ready to deal.
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #353
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I am 54 too and I havent given up hope. I am quite content alone but it is nice to have someone to share things with now and then.

The good news is as women continue to live longer and men become scarcer with age, there are so theories about an increase in lesbianism in the future.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #354
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Naturlover,

I used to live in Springdale, PA, which is about a half an hour east of you on the Allegheny River. I loved living up there. To answer your question, I believe it is about a 4 hour drive.

Hope you are having a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
I don't know the distance from like Pittsburgh to So. New Jers. BUT just a thought...I REALLY don't know anything about states OTHER than those on the West Coast I have traveled UP and down Interstates 5 and 101 from the time I was 2 mos old until my late teens and then have flown from Los Angeles Area All the WAY North to Anchorage and Fairbanks....BUT still nothing outside of this Area...flew 1 time to Vegas....and 2 times to VA....and 1 time to Cinci.
JUST a thought for U Ruthie and Lips.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #355
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning BBM,

I completely agree with you!

Hope you are having a good Sunday,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Hello Singles

I know it sucks being single sometimes. But I look at it this way, I'd rather spend my life alone than a life with someone I am not madly in love with and who isnt madly in love with me...

I will never give up until I find my soulmate.... I know she is still out there and its so worth the wait....
Old 09-19-2010, 08:40 AM   #356
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good Sunday. I am sitting here working on my microbiology homework and when I am done with that, I will be working on my anatomy & physiology homework.

It is a gorgeous day here in Florida and I am looking forward to the fall weather.

Have fun and be safe today,

Zimmy
Old 09-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #357
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

So we had the Jewish day of Atonement yesterday and I'm feeling a bit uneasy with the fasting it knocked me out and all. How are the singles today?? Still single in NJ looking for that moving to happen quickly and looking to get done with the internship whenever the school decides its going to happen!!

Have a great day...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #358
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles from Florida

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:35 AM   #359
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=ZimmygLrL;193886]Good Morning BBM,

Zimmy[/QUOTE

Good Morning Zimmy Girl

My Sunday is great! As I hope you enjoy yours
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #360
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon BBM,

Well, if someone could help me with the microbiology homework I have, then i could go outside and enjoy this gorgeous weather here in Florida.

Hope you are having fun today and if the Cowboys are playing, have fun watching them!

Zimmy

[quote=bigbutchmistie;193977]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning BBM,

Zimmy[/QUOTE

Good Morning Zimmy Girl

My Sunday is great! As I hope you enjoy yours