Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-05-2018, 07:06 PM   #3801
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I arranged to go for a walk with a friend, but she wanted to go to a cat con first, so I dressed up as a cat and went with her, with the plan to walk after. However, she decided not to leave the cat con, and so I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the stairmaster still in my cat costume, while watching the horror movie Babadook on Netflix. That's one way to spend a Saturday night.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 03:30 PM   #3802
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

30 min on the stairmaster. There's two stairmasters, and they are finally fixing the other one that has had the sign "I OVERDID IT" on it for what feels like forever.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 06:30 PM   #3803
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Exercise

I mowed 3 acres with a push mower. I sweated up a storm and drank everything including 3 pints of sugar free Gatorade, 1 vitamin water, 3 glasses of ice tea, and a lemonade.

It felt good to work hard and my land looks good.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 02:26 PM   #3804
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 8s

at the gym this am, worked out with weight buddy,
then decided I wanted to run outside...it is a beautiful
day, quite warm so I was drenched...smiling...I love
to sweat...by the time I finished running 8mi...and
thank you Mother Nature! Tomorrow, walking 4mi
with a new friend, not so talkie...

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 05:26 PM   #3805
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the morning and early afternoon, in the Alberta District, buying craft supplies, and had a wonderful breakfast at an trendy café, too. I walked for about two hours, before coming back home, but I kept it to an seven block radius. I was pretty tired after doing that, but at least I got out and enjoyed the weather, while it was beautiful.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #3806
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was good. I have a training session tomorrow so I didn't want to go hog wild but I did want a good workout even though I was also slinging plastic bins around for half the day.

I did the 30 minute circuit training as it's designed. Step ups for cardio followed by about a minute on each piece of equipment. I followed that with 13 minutes on the recumbent bike and then stretching.

Stats: 59 cal, 1.87 miles

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 05-08-2018 at 08:29 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 08:42 PM   #3807
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Exercise consisted of...

A 10 min. yoga session in the morning followed by squats.

I am doing the 30 day squat challenge. Let's see if I have enough motivation and discipline to get through and complete it.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #3808
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was awesome!

I met my trainer at the gym after my warm up on the elliptical.

Stats: 139 cal, 1.30 mi, 18:00 min

He put me through my paces, as usual, about half an hour and made a most amazing deal with me. He's been giving me freebie sessions due to issues I had at the original gym I met him at and can't do that anymore, which I totally get.

Soooo....he's got to charge me but he still wants to give me free sessions because I make him laugh (I'm pretty sure I'm his favorite client) so we're going to do a tit for tat BOGO thing so I'm absolutely stoked and can't wait until he whips me into shape like I was a few years ago. It's going to happen!

He stretched me out so I didn't do any further cool down or workout but we did chat in his office like I always do at the end. I found out that another one of his clients is gender fluid. I remember that person and knew they were family but didn't know how they presented. Cool!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2018, 01:47 PM   #3809
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 4

A slow and fun 4mi with new friend
amid the beauty of this expansive
sky...damn...how will I ever leave
this place. What a pleasure to
walk with someone who has a life
and is creative, full of adventure.
And am glad she is straight, finding
our time well spent and energizing,
with appropriate boundaries, thank
the Universe!...smiling...tomorrow,
3.5hrs drawing...that's the plan,
yes, no indoor gym...no running.

keep on keepin' on, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2018, 01:52 PM   #3810
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Three mile early morning walk that included a long steep hill. That has been my morning for the past three days. I take my dog who is a very eager walker so he paces me briskly.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 08:13 AM   #3811
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Hello and happy Mother's Day, exercisers!

I went to the gym this morning and had a bit of a rough time. I think it was a combination of the gym being too warm and what I ate for dinner last night (mini burritos and ice cream).

Anywho, the first half felt pretty rough. My legs felt weighted and heavy and I was pretty miserable but I'm stubborn and the second half was easier so I finished everything I wanted to do. I have back to back training sessions Monday and Tuesday so could only do cardio today.

Stats: 286 cal, 2.30 mi, 30:00 min

I stretched after that and, when I got home, did some contortion to get my wet sports bra off.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 08:32 AM   #3812
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've been working on stretches that my PT team has taught me to do....to stretch out my para-spinal muscles that go up and down the spine and my glutes (the muscles that connect your hips and thighs). I do then three times a day, on my bed, with a huge Turkish bath towel.

At PT last Friday, the head of PT took me out for walking exercise around the office property to measure how many steps we got in and the time it took. During the 40 minute exercise, we walked up and down the parking structure inclines, up and down stairs in the parking garage, and the perimeter of the entire property: 40 minutes, 1750 steps. Those numbers are up slightly since the first time we began this part of my guided assisted exercise model of therapy.

After that part of my PT treatment, I bicycled for 21 minutes @ level three, for almost three miles. Then I used the arm machine for 8 minutes. But for one minute of those 8 minutes I was able to keep the rpm's at 300, vs the 7 minutes of barely keeping the marker steady at 100 for seven minutes.

My PT session is concluded by 25 minutes of deep tissue massage and compression massage to mobilize my back muscles.

I'm toast by the time my PT session is over. I go twice a week for my sessions which last 2.5 hours.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 07:21 PM   #3813
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
A lovely Sunday walk, with a fruit smoothie in hand.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 09:37 PM   #3814
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I need to get back in here. I'm having a hard time managing/balancing the mom stuff, school stuff and me stuff.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2018, 01:11 PM   #3815
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had an awesome morning workout, exercisers! It was a trainer day so I started with a warm up, did 30 minutes with the trainer and cooled down as per his instructions.

Warm up: elliptical, 151 cal, 1.32 mi, 20:00 min

Upper body and core strength training.

Cool down: elliptical, 88 cal, .75 mi, 13:00 min

If you are in the Northeast, it's a beautiful day, and I'm glad I took advantage of it earlier. Now, the window blinds are open and light is just pouring in, the kitties are snoozing and I'm about to jump off here and continue my major organizational overhaul I started this month.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 07:54 PM   #3816
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last training day today for almost a month as my trainer is going out of state and then will come home for a staycation. My dinner was trash last night and boy, did I feel it today. Between that and doing back to back to back workouts, I'm pooped.

Warm up: 182 cal, 1.59 mi, 25 min

30 minutes of leg and core concentration.

No cool down as my trainer had pushed back the workout and I was running late for other stuff.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 11:38 AM   #3817
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default change is in the air

9.5mi this morning...it's getting ever warmer
here and I'm loving it...upping my mileage
slowly...thinking about moving to a place
where I can join a running club and where
there are more folks that make their fitness
a priority even in an older age like myself.
Still, while I'm here I'll continue to enjoy
this stunning sky and high desert...it's
been more than good to me and I'm grateful
for all I've experienced in the years I've
lived here...tomorrow with weight bud
and a higher intensity training...he'll love
it I'm sure...I will get through it...smiling.

keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #3818
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

A lot of walking around town, maybe a mile total. That's a lot for me and it was also nice to take in the sights. I made one stop at the post office.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2018, 02:59 PM   #3819
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Jackie took me to PT today. At PT I walked 1750 steps in about one hour. Then cycled on level 3 for 2.5 miles in twenty minutes. Used the arm machine for 8 minutes but couldn't get past 100 rpm. The needle was barely off zero. I was toast, by the time we got to my 25 minute massage and back compression's. My legs are wobbly, back too, but I was sweaty by the time my session at PT was over.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2018, 08:15 PM   #3820
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

40 minutes on the stair master while watching Toddlers and Tiarras (I can't help it! I get really into it- it's a well-done show!)

20 minutes floor exercises

When I first went to the gym today I had a headache and I KNEW the gym would take away my headache and it did

It also lessened my anger. I had been really angry that I had an uber ride from manhattan to the bronx confirmed for 14.00 and then I was charged 30! And I got nowhere with customer service. I was going back and forth with them a lot during the day, and I was just so angry. The gym really helped but it was hard to start. But great to finish!

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights