Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

View Poll Results: Are you a Veteran???
I served in the Army 24 46.15%
I served in the Navy 5 9.62%
I served in the Air Force 7 13.46%
I served in the Coast Guard 1 1.92%
I'm a United States Marine 5 9.62%
I served in the Army Nat'l Guard 2 3.85%
I served in the Air National Guard 1 1.92%
I served in a Reserve Component (please specify) 3 5.77%
I served in the Armed Forces of another country 4 7.69%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #201
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Veterans Day to all who have served!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 03:23 PM   #202
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Veterans Day to all soldiers, past and present. Thank you, and may peace be with you!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #203
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Veteran's Day to everyone who has served in the military!!!
Old 11-11-2014, 04:58 PM   #204
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Thank you all, past, present and future

The UFW & Chavez family pay tribute to veterans everywhere

Among countless Latinos who defended their country in the Armed Services were two of Cesar Chavez’s cousins, Rudolph G. Rico and Lawrence Horta, with whom Cesar grew up in the North Gila River Valley outside Yuma Arizona. They died fighting with the U.S. Army against the Nazi tyranny in Europe during World War II. Cesar’s brother-in-law, Guillermo Fabela, helped launch the Normandy Invasion by parachuting behind German lines with the famed 101st Airborne Division on D-Day and fought through the Battle of the Bulge. He was awarded the Bronze Star and two Purple Hearts. Cesar served for two years with the U.S. Navy, including in the western Pacific, just after the end of the war.

When Guillermo Fabela returned to Delano, Calif. after the war he and other Latino veterans organized the petition campaign that resulted in ending segregation at the Delano Theater where Cesar, while on leave from the U.S. Navy, had been arrested earlier for sitting in the whites-only section.

The Navy named its latest 689-foot long Lewis and Clark-class dry cargo ship USNS Cesar Chavez. She was launched on May 5, 2012, and is deployed to strategic locations worldwide. USNS Cesar Chavez recently joined an international task force led by the Australian Defense Force searching for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 off the west coast of Australia.

source - www.ufw.org/
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 05:43 PM   #205
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you to the men and women who serve and have served in the military.

Happy Veteran's Day!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #206
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Happy Veteran's Day to all our veterans and their families who served with them!

Our son, Army Infrantry, is in Germany right now for training. It is nice that he is getting to experience living in another country, even if his time there isn't all about play. I assume he has the weekends off, as he did here. We have only heard from him once, so I suppose he is doing just fine!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 07:01 PM   #207
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Lest we forget.

Remembering all those who served and are serving
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2014, 08:45 AM   #208
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Saw this this morning and thought it a nice tribute to all Women who have served.

Semper Fi,
~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 09:10 AM   #209
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I hope everyone is having a good and safe holiday weekend. Please don't forget to take a second and remember those who fell while defending our country.

Semper Fi.

~Theo~
Old 05-28-2017, 01:43 PM   #210
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Thank you veterans and those we have lost. Big respect here!!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 12:04 PM   #211
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Member Photo Albums

This is interesting.....and a great way to honor Veterans.

~Theo~
Old 06-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #212
StoicStone

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch..............
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference...............
Relationship Status:
single...............

StoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST ReputationStoicStone Has the BEST Reputation

I had a small reunion with a group of friends from the 75th Air Evac wing group Friday evening and earlier today. It was very nice to see them as I haven't seen many of them in 40 yrs. We shared our memories of our time in Viet Nam, celebrated the good memories and mourned our comrades who fell there, or have since passed.
One of my children put the reunion together and though I resisted the idea at first I am very grateful that she talked me into it. I have reconnected with some friends, some of whom live in the PNW, and we will be getting together regularly now.
You never know what the weekend will bring. lol
StoicStone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoicStone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2017, 08:22 AM   #213
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Member Photo Albums

Inexcusable......completely. There is NO EXCUSE for this!!!!!!

CNN Report on Legionnaires' Outbreak at Pittsburgh VA Medical Facility

Semper Fi.

~Theo~
Old 06-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #214
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Inexcusable......completely. There is NO EXCUSE for this!!!!!!

CNN Report on Legionnaires' Outbreak at Pittsburgh VA Medical Facility

Semper Fi.

~Theo~

This is really horrifying Theo.

They basically allowed 22 deaths to occur and how many Vets were ill that survived the illness?

When I was a nurse manager in acute care hospitals, we constantly were improving our infection control processes. I know that you also worked in acute care.

It made me wonder if the VA actually has Joint Commission surveys or from Department of Health Services inspections in each state.

The most recent survey from Joint Commission I could find online was published in 2016. Infection control was one of the areas surveyed and that required improvement.

It made no mention, that I could find, of legionella in the water systems at the facility in the CNN investigation and I don't know if it was even one of the 139 reviewed:

The Joint Commission Releases Results of VA Health Care Surveys to VA
August 4, 2016, 04:05:00 PM

The Joint Commission Releases Results of VA Health Care Surveys to VA
Surveys Note Challenges and Improvements

Note: This release was updated on August 5 and now contains a link to the report.

WASHINGTON - The Joint Commission today provided the results of its Special Focused Surveys of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare facilities to VA leadership. The special focused surveys, prompted by reported allegations of scheduling improprieties, delays in patient care and other quality-of-care concerns, were conducted October 2014 to September 2015 and focused on measuring the progress VA has made to improve access to care and barriers that might stand in the way of providing timely care to Veterans.

“One of my top five priorities is to seek best practices in research, education, and management. We invited The Joint Commission in to conduct these unannounced focused surveys at 139 medical facilities and 47 community based outpatient clinics (CBOC) across the country, to give a better understanding of areas for improvement and areas where the processes are worth replicating,” said VA Under Secretary for Health Dr. David Shulkin.

The Joint Commission assessed the following:

>>Processes related to timely access to care;
>>Processes that may potentially indicate delays in care and diagnosis;
>>Processes related to patient flow and coordination of care;
>>Infection prevention and control
>>The environment of care; and
>>Organizational leadership and culture.

VA provided The Joint Commission with organization-specific data addressing performance in the key areas targeted for review. This data allowed surveyors to focus on areas of greatest risk for each organization and to validate whether the VA-provided data reflected observed practice. The Focused Survey project provided an opportunity to see patterns across the organization, to make an assessment about the system in general and most importantly, to identify solutions to system-wide issues that are best addressed through internal processes.

“We commend VA for being proactive by requesting The Joint Commission to conduct unannounced site visits at all their medical centers to review and evaluate their efforts to improve access and quality of care. VA was the first system ever to request an assessment with an important focus on access so that deficiencies could be identified and rapidly addressed,” said Mark Chassin, MD, FACP, MPP, MPH, president and CEO of The Joint Commission. Chassin also noted, “The Joint Commission will track and report on the extent to which improvements occurred, when the same facilities undergo their triennial accreditation surveys.

To date, results from 57 hospitals that have undergone full accreditation are promising. We are pleased with VA’s ongoing commitment to quality improvement and patient safety.”

The full report, with findings and recommendations can be found at:

http://www.va.gov/opa/docs/Joint-Com...n-May-2016.pdf

https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pres...se.cfm?id=2808

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #215
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

First woman enlists to become a Navy SEAL

By Nancy Coleman, CNN

Updated 1:02 AM ET, Sat July 22, 2017

(CNN)A woman will train with other potential officers this summer in hopes of becoming the first female Navy SEAL.

The candidate, a midshipman, and another woman have enlisted as the first female candidates seeking to join the Navy's special operations teams.

The latter is training for the Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman program, or SWCC.

These women have already made history, but they still face a long road ahead of training and tests before they officially make the cut.

Women weren't allowed to serve in combat roles, including special operation forces such as the SEALs and SWCC, until January 2016. But there were no female applicants in the 18 months since that historic change until now.

The candidates' identities and training progress are confidential to protect their personal security and "career viability as future special operator," Lt. Cmdr. Mark Walton, a spokesman for Naval Special Warfare Command, told CNN.

Eight SEAL and seven SWCC classes -- all entirely male -- have graduated since March 2016, according to a Naval Special Warfare Center briefing last month for the Defense Advisory Committee on Women in the Services.

The SWCC candidate will undergo months of Navy training and screening evaluations, Walton said. The SEAL hopeful will be evaluated for three weeks at a SEAL Officer Assessment and Selection process in California as a prerequisite to SEAL training before moving on to a SEAL Officer Selection Panel in September.

Aspiring SEALs and SWCC candidates also go through rigorous Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training, or BUD/S. The training comes in physically and mentally challenging stages, beginning with two months of intense physical training in Illinois. Candidates must pass a physical screening test at the end of the first stage or face being kicked out.

The next stages include basic conditioning, combat diving and land warfare training. One week during basic conditioning is known as Hell Week -- "the ultimate test of a man's will," according to the SEALs website.

The training is "designed to weed out the weak," as the Navy special operations training website warns. It's an accurate description, considering most candidates don't make it: Seventy-three percent of aspiring SEALs and 63% of SWCC candidates fail to make the cut, according to the Naval Special Warfare Center briefing in June.

There are about 1,000 SEAL candidates who start training every year, Walton said. Usually only about 200 to 250 candidates make it all the way through training.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/fir...rnd/index.html

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #216
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
First woman enlists to become a Navy SEAL

By Nancy Coleman, CNN

Updated 1:02 AM ET, Sat July 22, 2017

(CNN)A woman will train with other potential officers this summer in hopes of becoming the first female Navy SEAL.

The candidate, a midshipman, and another woman have enlisted as the first female candidates seeking to join the Navy's special operations teams.

The latter is training for the Special Warfare Combatant-Craft Crewman program, or SWCC.

These women have already made history, but they still face a long road ahead of training and tests before they officially make the cut.

Women weren't allowed to serve in combat roles, including special operation forces such as the SEALs and SWCC, until January 2016. But there were no female applicants in the 18 months since that historic change until now.

The candidates' identities and training progress are confidential to protect their personal security and "career viability as future special operator," Lt. Cmdr. Mark Walton, a spokesman for Naval Special Warfare Command, told CNN.

Eight SEAL and seven SWCC classes -- all entirely male -- have graduated since March 2016, according to a Naval Special Warfare Center briefing last month for the Defense Advisory Committee on Women in the Services.

The SWCC candidate will undergo months of Navy training and screening evaluations, Walton said. The SEAL hopeful will be evaluated for three weeks at a SEAL Officer Assessment and Selection process in California as a prerequisite to SEAL training before moving on to a SEAL Officer Selection Panel in September.

Aspiring SEALs and SWCC candidates also go through rigorous Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training, or BUD/S. The training comes in physically and mentally challenging stages, beginning with two months of intense physical training in Illinois. Candidates must pass a physical screening test at the end of the first stage or face being kicked out.

The next stages include basic conditioning, combat diving and land warfare training. One week during basic conditioning is known as Hell Week -- "the ultimate test of a man's will," according to the SEALs website.

The training is "designed to weed out the weak," as the Navy special operations training website warns. It's an accurate description, considering most candidates don't make it: Seventy-three percent of aspiring SEALs and 63% of SWCC candidates fail to make the cut, according to the Naval Special Warfare Center briefing in June.

There are about 1,000 SEAL candidates who start training every year, Walton said. Usually only about 200 to 250 candidates make it all the way through training.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/fir...rnd/index.html
Good luck to her and all my best wishes to her for her courage and resolve to complete this arduous endeavor!!!!!

OOORAHHH!!!!!

~Theo~
Old 08-18-2017, 01:09 PM   #217
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Member Photo Albums

I couldn't be prouder to be a Marine.......

"The Marines have landed and the situation is well in hand." -- Richard Harding Davis, American journalist, in a cablegram announcing the Marines' 1935 landing in Panama.

Retired Marine General, John Kelly, now President Trump's White House Chief of Staff, was instrumental in the firing of asshat Steve Brannon's dismissal as a senior executive advisor to Trump. General Kelly needs to now plant the sole of his boot on the asses of a few others in the WH.

~Theo~
Old 09-26-2017, 09:45 PM   #218
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:

Default I love this! I wish my Marine dad was still alive to read this!

US Marines get first female infantry officer

26 September 2017

A female US Marine has made history by becoming the first woman to complete the Corps' famously gruelling infantry officer training.

The lieutenant, who wants to keep her identity private, graduated in Quantico, Virginia, on Monday.

She will soon be assigned to lead a 40-strong platoon.

Marine Corps commandant Gen. Robert Neller tweeted a picture of the woman, saying he was "proud of this officer & her fellow leaders".

There are almost 1.4 million active duty troops in the US armed forces, and about 15% are female.

In March 2016, then-President Barack Obama opened all military positions to women, including combat units.

The 13-week officer training course started in July with 131 Marines, and 88 ultimately graduated.

The Corps says it educates would-be officers in "the leadership, infantry skills, and character required to serve as infantry platoon commanders".

Traditionally around a quarter of all applicants miss the mark, 10% of them on the first day.

In an opinion piece for the New York Times, former Marine captain Teresa Fazio said the female officer would be a major asset in Afghanistan.

"Female troops are invaluable for searching houses and communicating with local women, gaining access to spaces and information that, because of local custom, male troops cannot get," she wrote.

The Marine Corps tweeted a video showing the female officer engaged in exercises in the mountains alongside her male counterparts.

She will now be sent to the 1st Marine Division at Camp Pendleton, California, for her first assignment.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41394646

~Washington Post

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #219
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Veteran's Day

Wishing all fellow Veterans on bfp a good day, today, tomorrow, and always.
I now that sounds weird, but have been thinking of all my friends, some
alive, more not, and how proud I feel to have served with them all.

Sgt. P...still wear the St. Christopher's medal, thank you for everything!
RIP

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 12:39 PM   #220
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for your service! I appreciate your sacrifice!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: