Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 07-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #21
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

For me it is offensive because the father is not respecting his child. Just because he wants to live his kink, it doesn't give him the right to force his child to live it with him. That is child abuse.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #22
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
To those that find this situation offensive:

How is this any different than people who are offended by gay parenting and how much that is harmful to the children?

The idea of a Transgendered Furry Slave makes me go yewwww but I fail to see how this is anymore harmful for the child than other things parents do.

Please help me see what you see.

Thank you
Andrea
Andrea - Do you really not see a difference between exposing a sexual kink to a 12 year old and gay parents raising children?
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 12:52 PM   #23
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Ok! I have to admit I had never heard of this identity until my brother-in-law brought his girlfriend over and introduced her to us. She identifies as a Transgendered Furry Slave!

I'll cut to the chase and just say it. It's bugging the living hell out of Red and myself. Not because her brother is into this but because he is pushing his 12 year old son to accept this without any questions. The poor kid is in the middle of full blown puberty and is having a huge problem with all of this. The furry wears a tale in public and the slave collar with a huge lock. The brother wears the key to the lock around his neck. It's embarrassing poor Nick and he doesn't want to go anywhere with his dad and the furry in public.

I do not want to offend anyone but seriously, why should a child be forced to deal with this. Our hands are tied and Red is seriously upset and I haven't a clue what to do.

The furry also has drama issues that are way beyond my tolerance zone! She claims to suffer from major fainting spells due to an head injury as a child, which I won't question the truth of this matter, however her fainting spell in the middle of our party last night was more than overboard for me. It was at best the worst rendition of a silent movie faint I have ever seen, oh but the lit cigarette never left her hand. The brother ran to her rescue brought her inside and well the rest is just more BS.

My question is how would any of you handle this situation?
The poor kid is embarrassed like any normal 12 year old would be and the lady sounds like a drama queen but I don't understand how her wearing a tail is damaging him. The lady herself sounds ridiculous and hilarious but I mean have you ever seen them doing anything inappropriate in front of the kid besides being a transsexual furry? Wearing a lock and key, how is that damaging to him do they make him wear it? Being 12 is rough and having an odd parent is even more rough but I'm sure if the furry lady wasn't so outlandish and just kind of "normal" and up to everyone's standards would it be ok then? I don't know the full story just going on what I know.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #24
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Andrea - Do you really not see a difference between exposing a sexual kink to a 12 year old and gay parents raising children?
I truly believe there are many people who think being gay is a sexual kink. In addition, I am not in the position to determine that this situation is one of sexual kink. It could well be sexual kink but is the child being exposed to sex or is the child only being exposed to someone wearing fur? Should parents into leather or BDSM not wear anything that indicates their kink when spending time with children?

I am not trying to argue. I find this situation icky too. I just don't believe it is that harmful to the child.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #25
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Perhaps because none of us are a 12 year old straight boy it is hard to understand. Quite frankly, I get it. I as a parent would not expose my kid to my kink, it's mine, I own it.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #26
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
The poor kid is embarrassed like any normal 12 year old would be and the lady sounds like a drama queen but I don't understand how her wearing a tail is damaging him. The lady herself sounds ridiculous and hilarious but I mean have you ever seen them doing anything inappropriate in front of the kid besides being a transsexual furry? Wearing a lock and key, how is that damaging to him do they make him wear it? Being 12 is rough and having an odd parent is even more rough but I'm sure if the furry lady wasn't so outlandish and just kind of "normal" and up to everyone's standards would it be ok then? I don't know the full story just going on what I know.
Ebon, I could see it not being a problem in a big city where anything goes any day of the week. In Oklahoma, however, depending where you live, it could be a problem. By her wearing it in public, it is damaging to his mental growth. At school he could get teased or even worse, beat up because of her. Kids can be quite cruel to other kids when they find what they consider an oddity or a weakness.

Ok and on the funny side, I'm surprised wearing a tail in Oklahoma, a hunter hasn't wanted to declare open season on her.

I'm all for different strokes for different folks as long as children aren't involved.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo

Last edited by WolfyOne; 07-04-2011 at 01:36 PM.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #27
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

I have to ask as everyone goes ewww and ickie, has anyone considered that we may have furries in this very community..

How do we know this 12 year old is straight?

Why isn't the mother being told?

Why is it wrong for an adult to wear a tail?

Has the father taken time to talk to his kid?

What does public mean? Is the furrie going to a school function in furrie wear?

Is the issue cause the person is transgendred? A slave? Or a furrie?

I'm curious as a slave Owner with kids.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 07-04-2011 at 01:23 PM.
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #28
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default some random thoughts

If the father was taking the sons feelings and thoughts into consideration,and having an open,honest conversation about it instead of saying"the kid just has to deal with it" then i would be less apt to have the knee jerk reaction that i had. Personally i think it sets a bad example to expose a child to any out of the norm behavior without at least some conversations/explanations concerning it.

To me it reads as the childs feelings,thoughts etc do not count--at the very least that is telling the child he does not count.

As a mother i would want to know what my child is being subjected too...hell my son is 16 and i STILL worry about what he is exposed to,as well as worry about how things affect him--emotionally,personally etc etc

I think communication is key in EVERY relationship...mother or father/child husband/wife, girlfriend/girlfriend etc.

sidenote: when i say "out of the norm behavior" i do not mean it in a derogatory manner,but honestly there are things that are deemed norm/not norm in EVERY group of ppl and society.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #29
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

[QUOTE=The_Lady_Snow;371902]I have to ask as everyone goes ewww and ickie, has anyone considered that we may have furries in this very community..

Not icky or eeewwwing personally.

How do we know this 12 year old is straight?

We don't, it is however assumed

Why isn't the mother being told?

Good question

Why is it wrong for an adult to wear a tail?

It isn't

Has the father taken time to talk to his kid?

Unknown

What does public mean? Is the furrie going to a school function in furrie wear?

Unknown, don't know where the public exposure is.

Is the issue cause the person is transgendred? A slave? Or a furrie?

I think the issue is the boy being exposed to the person against his will, from what I got from the OP

The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #30
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question

The mother should be called if she doesn't know what is going on with her child, and why isn't the kid talking to his mom?

PS-

Oklahoma's kink community is HUGE they have one of the BEST Leather/BDSM events in the Midwest,
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 07-04-2011 at 01:31 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #31
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I have to ask as everyone goes ewww and ickie, has anyone considered that we may have furries in this very community..

I have considered that we may have furries in this community but it still isn't something I find interesting to me so, as in I don't like Swiss Chard, I find it icky. I am not intentionally pronouncing judgment on others. It just doesn't float my boat.

Very good questions, Ms. Snow.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #32
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I have considered that we may have furries in this community but it still isn't something I find interesting to me so, as in I don't like Swiss Chard, I find it icky. I am not intentionally pronouncing judgment on others. It just doesn't float my boat.

Very good questions, Ms. Snow.

Andrea

I don't particularly like vanilla Andrea or creamed corn yet I'm not gonna go ewwwww ickie and not consider folks that do.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #33
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

I think it is so wrong to expose a 12 year old to your kink if that 12 year old is distressed by it. Kink is an adult domain. If the kid is uncomfortable, why expose him to it? The duty of a parent is to protect the child. Exposing the kid to your same-sex or trans partner is one thing, cause that is not a kink. And, the mother should know what is going on, for sure. I would tell her, Okie, if I were you, and have a talk with his dad about it.

There is nothing wrong with this kind of kink, but it should not be exposed to a kid who feels uncomfortable with it.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #34
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

I personally think we are missing the point. Adults can do as they wish, a kid has no business in an adults kink. That's my POV. What adults do with other consenting adults is hunkie dory. From the OP I get that the kid is not consenting, nor an adult.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #35
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Look - I am not going to defend the parents here or the child... Because all we have is a brief synopsis from the OP Okie.

Once upon a time my eldest was unhappy that I was a lesbian and had a very butch partner. I forced my child to live with this. I am/was the custodial parent. Was I being an abusive parent? Should they have been taken away from me, because I lived as an open out there militant dyke.

There are people in this world that feel my children were being abused by being subjected to my homosexuality.

How does this really differ? Who are we to say what is right and what is wrong?

Kids will have issues. We sometimes as parents add to their issues, but it is our responsibility as parents to be sensitive and have communication.

That would be the question for me. Are the parents being open with this child and are they hearing him and explaining things in a form which might make the child understand more?

In some communities in society - being gay or lesbian is considered deviant and kinky.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #36
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Thumbs down

I'm confused as why the OP didn't go or hasn't gone to the unknowing mom, yet now all of us and the internets know. How unfair that the Mother has no clue yet we do.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #37
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

As the mom of a (presumably) straight 13 year old boy, I think Mom should definitely be told...and someone needs to be talking to Dad also.

As parents, it's our responsibility to make sure that our kids are okay...and anything that makes them embarassed or uncomfortable should be talked about - whether it has to do with sex or anything else.

For me, this shows that dad is being incredibly insensitive to his child's needs and feelings.

If the child is actually being targeted by his peers, then it's even worse than insensitivity on Dad's part.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #38
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Look - I am not going to defend the parents here or the child... Because all we have is a brief synopsis from the OP Okie.

Once upon a time my eldest was unhappy that I was a lesbian and had a very butch partner. I forced my child to live with this. I am/was the custodial parent. Was I being an abusive parent? Should they have been taken away from me, because I lived as an open out there militant dyke.

There are people in this world that feel my children were being abused by being subjected to my homosexuality.

How does this really differ? Who are we to say what is right and what is wrong?

Kids will have issues. We sometimes as parents add to their issues, but it is our responsibility as parents to be sensitive and have communication.

That would be the question for me. Are the parents being open with this child and are they hearing him and explaining things in a form which might make the child understand more?

In some communities in society - being gay or lesbian is considered deviant and kinky.
That may be in some communities, straight ones, but it is not true. Homosexuality isn't a kink. It is about who you are attracted to and who you love, not what gets you off or what you do in the bedroom, or dungeon, etc. Kink is an erotic category. Like Corkey said, this kid is not a consenting adult. Big difference!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb

Is the child being educated that current partner is transgendered? I feel THAT in itself is a topic they should be discussing, the slave tail part would be the least of my worries.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #40
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
That may be in some communities, straight ones, but it is not true. Homosexuality isn't a kink. It is about who you are attracted to and who you love, not what gets you off or what you do in the bedroom, or dungeon, etc. Kink is an erotic category. Like Corkey said, this kid is not a consenting adult. Big difference!
In many communities homosexuality is considered deviant sex and kink.
Gay men are still placed along side with pedophilia.

I am not disagreeing - I think the parents need to speak with the child, if they have not already done so. We really do not have all the details and all we are doing is judging.

Do you not see the judgment here? And all this based on a few lines of text.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: