Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 10-31-2011, 05:48 PM   #41
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Now that I am haircut overdue by four days, I can see why my barber says I have gone from 10-50% silver in the last five years. Years 1-4 the stress-o-meter was off the hook. But this last year it should be going back!

I must just be getting "distinguished".

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 07:15 PM   #42
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post

Now that I am haircut overdue by four days, I can see why my barber says I have gone from 10-50% silver in the last five years. Years 1-4 the stress-o-meter was off the hook. But this last year it should be going back!

I must just be getting "distinguished".

Distinguished is good! It's when your Barber suggests it's time you dye your hair, that's when you need to start worrying, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #43
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to going grey at 23 - it's genetic on the French/Italian side of the family (thanks Grandad! LOL! The grey distinguished look worked for you, it's not so great for me, lol!) I used true Henna to hide my silver highlights until May of this year........The Crazy Bright Orange look is NOT a good one, thanks to being (NOW) 50% grey! LOL!

I'm dying my grey hair with a herbal hair dye that is closer to my natural colour - the Henna over the years gave me a lovely red - I'm sad to lose that. I've just gone two months wihout dying my grey........EEEEEEK! So, I'm sitting here with covering my silver highlights........only 20 minutes to go and I can stop looking like I've been mud wrestling, lol!

Old 11-04-2011, 08:07 AM   #44
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I confess to going grey at 23 - it's genetic on the French/Italian side of the family (thanks Grandad! LOL! The grey distinguished look worked for you, it's not so great for me, lol!) I used true Henna to hide my silver highlights until May of this year........The Crazy Bright Orange look is NOT a good one, thanks to being (NOW) 50% grey! LOL!

I'm dying my grey hair with a herbal hair dye that is closer to my natural colour - the Henna over the years gave me a lovely red - I'm sad to lose that. I've just gone two months wihout dying my grey........EEEEEEK! So, I'm sitting here with covering my silver highlights........only 20 minutes to go and I can stop looking like I've been mud wrestling, lol!
i know what you mean about the crazy bright orange...mine did the same thing last year...i looked like a Weasley or Ronald McDonald...LOL i have to have mine done by my stylist who has to add blue to cancel the red and she still has to tone it down afterward...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #45
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
i know what you mean about the crazy bright orange...mine did the same thing last year...i looked like a Weasley or Ronald McDonald...LOL i have to have mine done by my stylist who has to add blue to cancel the red and she still has to tone it down afterward...
LOL! In my quest to counteract the Crazt Bright Orange look, I tried coffee........THAT was quite possibly the WORST thing I could have done! ........I could not get rid of the coffee smell - it linguered for days! LOL! Even after washing my hair a few days after dying it (most of the coffee staining washed out), I smelt like I'd fallen in a vat of the stuff, lol! I could hear people say: "Can you smell coffee?" I wasn't anywhere near a coffee shop, lol!

I've also tried the Indigo, but, that was too dark for my complexion and looked odd at the roots. I had to sit for fot two days with olive oil on my hair before washing - that washed a lot of the Indigo out, thankfully, lol!

Old 11-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #46
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Silver 80%

I am almost 100 % silver. I am happy how its looks on me and the women seem to like it very much I have two pics in the gallery where you may see.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2011, 04:51 AM   #47
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
I am almost 100 % silver. I am happy how its looks on me and the women seem to like it very much I have two pics in the gallery where you may see.
The silver looks fantastic on you - it looks like a white blonde rather than grey; if that makes sense?

I'm not ready to go 'Au Naturelle' just get, besides, my hair is down to my bum, so, I reckon, if I start to let the dye grow out in my 60s, by the time I'm in my 80s I should be a Silver Surfer, lol!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #48
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default About 95%

Silver here....I was never going to fight that demon.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #49
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

52 here..I rememeber when thirty was old..how time flies! Salt and pepper if I don't color my hair..growing it out right now just to see what it looks like longer
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post: